My Discovery Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then left to go food shopping. I had three orgasms watching those things, and even ended up changing my panties. I was never as turned on as I was now. Each woman seemed to savor the sperm, and licked it up as if it was a precious nectar. I was starting to weaken. What would I do when Mike blew his load? I still wasn't sure.

I was on my third blowjob video when Carol returned. She smiled and asked if I enjoyed myself. My grin said it all, and she laughed and said just wait until I had the real thing between my lips; I would never let it go. She then got serious, and asked if I had any questions. I had many, but first and foremost was did she mind- even the least little bit. She replied that she did not mind oral sex, but asked that we not have intercourse. She said it had been a while since Mike had fucked anyone else, and she was not sure she wanted him to try that again any time soon. I enthusiastically agreed, and we plotted our strategy for "surprising" Mike that evening.

Carol thought I would be more at ease if she was not around at first, so she agreed to leave after Mike got home. He arrived, a bit tired, but eager to assist me with my education. Carol and I had the Jacuzzi going, and after a quick drink, she held Mike's hand and lead him to the Jacuzzi on the secluded deck. I watched as she slowly stripped him, until only his bright red briefs were left on. She called me over, and told me I had the honors of the final disrobing.

My fingers shook as I pulled down the elastic, over his semi-hard cock. I was so turned on I almost fainted. His penis was a work of art: long, full, with a slight curve upward. My mouth began to water, but Mike instinctively stepped in the Jacuzzi. As he settled back, Carol took his clothes in and told us we were on our own. With that, she left.

Mike asked me to join him in the water, but remembering Carol's request, I thought it best to stay dressed and to sit on the deck and talk. After I made us another round of drinks, Mike asked if I was ready. Boy, was I. I felt like I had been ready for this my entire life. Mike arose from the warm water, and his balls hung so low, I wondered how he could walk. His rose colored cock head was glistening as water dripped off it. I was ready- so was "Monty".

Mike took me by the hand, and had me sit on a rigid back chair on the deck as he stood in front of me. He was wet all over, and his gorgeous cock was literally inches from my face. He looked down at me, and told me first to study him. Look at every bit, and hold him, squeeze him, and play as much as I liked. I did not have to be told twice; I studied his penis, and with a quivering hand, touched the object of my desire. It pulsed up and down with his heartbeat, but was not fully erect yet.

His cock was warm from the water, and as I lifted it up with my right hand, my left hand cupped his hairless balls. They were so big, and I imagined so full. I hefted them, trying to guess their weight. "What a man!" I thought. All I ever saw before was Bill's hairy little equipment, and it was always more of a turn-off than something that aroused me like this man's big rig. The circumcised head of his penis looked like a sweet plum- one of my favorite pieces of fruit! This was another big difference: being uncircumcised, my husbands cock head hid under a wrinkled, ugly foreskin. He also had a foul cheesy odor that made me sick to my stomach. While I never went near his little cock with my face, I once gave him a handjob when we were first married, and my hand smelled awful from his cock. I could not wash the stench off, and it was one of the last times I ever touched his little wienie with my hand. It was good at making our two babies, but that was about it. How could the same organ be so different, I thought? Mike had a light, erotic scent- a mixture of soap, clean water, and a faint manly aroma that had me boiling inside.

Mike's cock started to grow in my hand. It was so beautiful; I could not understand why I spent my life avoiding such a sensuous organ. I was getting so wet, that I fought the desire to finger myself. My mouth watered as I licked my lips. I breathed heavily as I stared lovingly at this gorgeous dick in front of my face. In seconds, it was as hard as a rock in my hand. I waved it around in my hand, and looked up and gave Mike a big smile. I was like a kid about to open my presents on Christmas morning.

I asked Mike if I could kiss it. He smiled, and said I could do whatever I wanted. I gave it a few long strokes with my hand, and a clear drop formed at the eye of his penis. I licked it, and found it to be a slightly sweet, slightly salty taste. Not at all what I expected. It was definitely yummy, and I pursed my lips over the tip as my tongue lapped the eye for more of this delicious fluid. Something about this sent my brain into overload, and I shook with passion as I licked this pole of manflesh. I had found something that put me into such throws of eroticism, that I almost passed out from the rush going through my body. At that moment, all that existed in the world was this delicious cock and my mouth. I had to suck it, to worship it, to possess it in my mouth. I was on fire!

I gobbled Mike's penis with total abandon. Although it was my first time, it came natural to me. I sucked it, bobbed my head on it, licked it, and held his heavy balls in one hand, while holding his cock base with the other. I don't know how long I was doing this, and tried to put as much into my throat as I could. I choked, and gagged, as Mike pulled back and told me to relax, and not worry about deepthroating. He told me it required practice. I knew I would want to practice this often! I never wanted to let go of this cock in my mouth.

Mike pulled out, as I groaned in disappointment, and looked down at me. He told me how beautiful I looked with his cock in my mouth. He said he was so turned on, that he was almost ready to cum. He added that Carol mentioned I wasn't into that, so he would pull out at the right moment. I didn't have to think twice. I was wrong about everything else related to oral sex; maybe I was wrong about this too.

I looked up and smiled. My voice sounded deep and throaty as I moaned, "Cum in my mouth Mike! I want to taste your sperm. I want to eat it!" I could not believe this was me talking, but I had to try it.

Before Mike could respond, I grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him into my mouth. I began to bob my head, as he groaned, "Oh baby... I am almost there... you are going to get one big protein cocktail....oh mannnnn!" I felt him buck into my mouth, and my lips became numb from the face fucking. He grabbed the back of my head, and I took his dick as far back as I could without choking. I was ready... I was on the edge of an orgasm myself!

He made deep, primitive noises, but nothing happened right away. I then felt his penis spasm in my mouth, and then a first shot went to the back of my throat. I automatically swallowed, and the next 2 bursts were huge! I swallowed, but wanted to taste him. I pulled back as 3 more shots filled my mouth. I finally tasted his cum, and it was thick, slightly salty, and had a flavor I never tasted before. I savored it, and swallowed again. His spasms became smaller, and I washed his penis with a mixture of his sperm and my saliva. Not a drop escaped my lips, as I swallowed a few more times. My stomach felt full, and little did I realize until then that I had climaxed myself. His heavenly taste filled my mouth, my pussy dripped, and I suckled this life-giving organ of it's nectar until it started to go soft.

I was amazed at the misconceptions I had all of my life about a man's penis, blowjobs, and sperm. I found the taste of Mike's sperm to be a unique flavor that was soooo erotic! It did not have the "bleachy" smell that my husband's semen had (we used withdrawal as our main form of contraception, and Bill's small ejaculate ended up on my belly- along with it was a funny bleach smell). The taste of Mike's love juice stayed in my mouth, and I wanted more. I craved it! My tongue rolled sensuously in my mouth as I still enjoyed the unique flavor and slick texture.

Mike pulled out, but I licked up whatever I could find on his soft penis. I felt like a new creature- a new, real woman. I felt feminine, but lusty. I was alive for the first time in my life! I did not see Carol right away, but heard her say "You cocksucking slut! You are a natural! So tell me how you feel?" She laughed, and added that Mike had better saved some for her- she was so turned on by our little act. She said she had a deep itch that perhaps his love wand could scratch.

We talked for hours with no inhibitions. I told Carol and Mike how turned on I was, and thanked them for sharing their marriage with me. They were so wonderful, and said we could try this again a few more times before I had to fly back to Indiana (it was Thursday night, and my flight was the Sunday night red eye to Indianapolis). Carol then started to kiss Mike, and I know she wanted to make love, so I told them good night and masturbated myself to sleep with the naughty thoughts and wonderful memory of my first meal of "male protein"; it would not be my last!

The next morning, Carol and I both slept in late, and Mike went to his office to work for a few hours. After we awakened, we chatted and giggled like two little girls as we revisited the previous night's events. Carol told me Mike loved my "beginners zeal", and if I wanted an encore that evening, it was fine with Mike. She said that was fine with her as well, but asked that we still limit things to oral sex (I did sense some jealousy, but she seemed turned on by it). I happily agreed, although I wondered what his big penis would feel like in my tight pussy. I didn't really care, as I found that last night, having a penis in my mouth and eating a delicious load of sperm was the biggest sexual turn on I had ever had in my life. I had an orgasm like no other, and felt so feminine.

I asked Carol if all sperm tasted as good as Mike's, then why did some women (like I used to) have an aversion to oral sex? Carol laughed, and said if she could bottle Mike's sperm, she could sell it to her friends. It all came down to diet: Mike ate lots of fruit, eliminated most red meat and processed foods, and drank tons of water. She added that if he drank coffee, she could taste it's bitterness in his semen. When they were active swingers, she said he was very popular with the ladies, and a few even asked why he had such a great flavor.

Carol said cocksucking was an addictive activity; the more a woman did it, the more she will crave it. If it wasn't forced on a woman and she just enjoyed it, she would be hooked for life. "I love giving blowjobs and eating sperm more than anything now days. A fuck is awesome and special, especially with Mike, but a blowjob is so much more cerebral, and I love all of the things you can do to a dick. They were meant to be sucked, and sperm is so natural for women to eat- I really believe it is another reason women live longer than men."

Carol said the wives would have morning coffees, when they would plan the next swingers party, and the topic of sperm came up every time. Some women wanted their husbands to taste as good as Mike. After sharing some of their ideas with the other wives, Carol said most began to start having similar good tasting sperm. She added that a couple of men always had a bitter or excessively salty taste, but she personally had acquired a taste for any sperm, the way one may acquire a taste for caviar. All of this talk had me wet with excitement. I was going to once again feast on a gorgeous cock that night! Thank goodness it was Friday, and Mike could stay up late. I couldn't believe that now I was like the other swinger wives- discussing the taste of sperm, for heaven's sake!

12