My English Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said thank you, finished my drink and as I was leaving told her I was looking forward to next week. I was also looking forward to getting home quickly to enjoy the vision of her beautifully displayed breasts.

Over the next couple weeks the routine was much the same. I was enjoyed the work, my tan was already a dark brown, I was making money and of course, I enjoyed the sight of Bea in a wide variety of very attractive and sexy clothes. One Friday as Bea brought a drink out for me to take a break and we chatted, she brought up the subject of golf again saying, "Peter, are you interested in learning to play golf?"

"Sure."

"I have a tee time late tomorrow morning and if you'd like to come along with me you are more than welcome."

"Yes, I'd love to give it a try."

"Good. Why don't you meet me here at 9 AM and we'll leave about 9:30."

As always I was punctual arriving the next morning. Having only seen golf on TV, it was my only guide for what to wear. I chose a pair of dress shorts and white polo shirt. Opening the door Bea said, "Good morning. I'm sorry, but I just remembered I didn't tell you what to wear, but I see you have done just perfectly." Her clubs were standing by the door and she reached for one saying, "I guess I should give you a quick lesson on the proper grip and basics of the swing. We have some time, let's go out back." She took my arm and allowed me to lead her through the house and out into the back yard.

She quickly demonstrated the grip and swing then handed me the club saying, "It doesn't do a lot of good if I do this and you just watch."

I did my best to duplicate her grip and enjoyed her touch as she made some fine adjustments. She then had me demonstrate my swing. After a few attempts she said, "That's not bad, but maybe we should try it together so I can better show you how to move." Standing very close behind me, she reached around and placed her hands over mine on the club. In this position her body was molded against mine from knee to shoulder. I tried to concentrate on her instructions, but with her firm tits pressing into my back it was not an easy task. She pushed her hips tightly against me to show me how to move during the swing. After several swings together, she moved in front of me to watch. I must have done well, because she excitedly said, "You're a natural. I can't believe you picked up on it with just those few swings. You really are quite the athlete."

I told her, "All I have to do is remember how your body felt molded against mine and my position is perfect."

She laughed and gave me a playful slap on the cheek saying, "There are a lot of things that can be learned that way," then gave me a light kiss on the cheek. "I guess we better get going."

We went back through the house and I picked up her clubs, put them in the trunk and opened the car door for Bea. "Why thank you. You are such a gentleman." As she got in I couldn't help but look at her wonderful legs. She saw my look and gave me a big smile said, "You sure know how to make a lady very happy. I have not had a man look at my legs like that in a long time and the fact it is you, makes it much more special. I hope you never stop."

The only response I could get out was, "My pleasure."

Arriving at the club, we went to the driving range to warm up and there we met the other two ladies in our foursome. They were very friendly and although both were younger than Bea and pretty in their own way, they were not in the same class at all.

As we finished our practice shots, Ms. Bea asked, "Everybody ready, our tee time is in 10 minutes."

"Yes ma'am," I responded, reverting to a more formal tone. After we all hit our first tee shots and were walking down the fairway she spoke quietly, "Thank you for being more formal while we are in public. You are very perceptive and it is nice that you did that."

When I said, "My pleasure Ma'am," It brought a pretty smile to her face.

Throughout the game Ms. Collins gave me additional tips and said I was improving on every hole. Of course I enjoyed watching Ms. Collins and she did not disappoint me, often seemingly posing to give me a view of her shapely body.

On the way back home I said, "Beatrice, I really enjoyed playing today, thank you for inviting me."

"You're welcome Peter. Would you like to play again?"

"I certainly would. You gave me some good pointers and showed me a lot.

Back at the house, I took her clubs out of the car and carried them in. As I said another thank you and started to leave Bea said, "No, I should thank you. I had a most enjoyable time" as she came close, squeezed my arm and again kissed my cheek.

Over the next month we played golf several more times. Upon returning home after one of the rounds Bea invited me in for a drink. As we chatted, I enjoyed looking at the beautiful lady in front of me, and she of course enjoyed the attention. She asked me, "Peter, I've been thinking. You have really taken to the game of golf quite well and I know you love swimming too. I have a proposal. I am going to give you a raise, but it will be in the form of adding you to my club membership. This would allow you to play golf and swim anytime. You have performed beyond my expectations, so consider this your raise."

I was overwhelmed and could only utter, "Thank you."

I was working at Bea's on what must have been the hottest day of the summer. I was wearing only jogging shorts, but still had to take frequent breaks and was grateful for the cold water she kept replenished on the back porch. During one break Bea came out the and immediately caught my full attention. She was wearing a very tiny bikini and sandals with a towel draped over her arm and carrying her tanning oil and said, "I'm going to get some sun."

"I've finished the area behind the garage so I won't interrupt you," I responded.

"Thank you Peter, but would you do a favor for me? Could you put oil on my back?

Trying not to be too eager, I simply said OK and followed her to the chair. She adjusted it in the sun and placed her towel on it. Sitting down she said, "I'll do my front first and then you can do the back."

I enjoyed the scantily clad beauty before me. I had had numerous dreams of her dressed in something like a bikini. I noticed her muscles were well toned and her skin was very smooth. But I could not help letting my eyes feast on her barely covered breasts. I was aware of the growing bulge in my shorts and tried to keep it from showing, or so I hoped.

Bea obviously enjoyed my gaze as she smiled the entire time. As she finished oiling her front she looked in my eyes and said, "See anything you like?"

"Yes, you know I enjoy looking at you, why do you ask?"

She moved her gaze to the crotch of my shorts and smiled as she looked back in my eyes and said, "Did I cause that?"

I know I was beet red with embarrassment, but Beatrice always seemed to have the right words to put me at ease. She said, "I'm flattered you have thoughts of me like that. Don't be embarrassed, and by the way, I like to watch a man get excited." As she said that she reached to caress my leg as if she were trying to calm me down. I'm sure she knew it would have the exact opposite effect. She then handed me the oil and lay on her stomach saying, "Rub it in good and don't miss any spots." Just as I was about to start she reached back and untied the tiny string holding her top and pulled it away saying, "I don't want any lines in my tan."

Applying the oil, I enjoyed the smoothness of her skin and told her so, not passing up the opportunity to give her another compliment. As I started on one side she moved the material of her top slightly and reminded me not to miss any spots. I oiled the side of her breasts and enjoyed their firmness. She moaned softly as she said, "Your touch feels so good." As I moved to her legs she spread them apart and told me, "Make sure you get all the way up to my suit. As I did the inside of her legs it was virtually impossible not to let the back of my hand rub her barely covered pussy. "I like that," was all she said, but I did notice her hips were undulating slightly.

When I was finished with this special chore she said, "Thank you love," as I headed back to my yard work. As I was doing some trimming by hand I could see the Bea in the lounge chair. She appeared to be napping as she laid on her back, her barely covered tits pointing straight up in the air.

I was putting everything away as Bea headed into the house and called to me, "Come in when you're done, I'll have a cold drink ready for you."

She was sitting at the table with our drinks and motioned for me to sit next to her. As I sat, my gaze fell to her breasts. As I looked back up to her face she was smiling and her eyes sparkling, her skin, still glowing from the oil and sun. She took a slow sip of her water and spoke softly, "Peter, from your reaction earlier I take it you have never seen a woman's breasts before, have you?"

Not expecting such a direct approach I stuttered, "N, n, no ma'am. Not unless you count pictures in Playboy magazine."

"Peter, no need to get formal, if anything, I think we are actually getting closer. As for the pictures in the girly magazines, no, those don't count. I think those women are so phony and look hideous. I assure you what you are admiring is all quite natural. Actually, I usually like to sunbathe nude as I do not like to have any tan lines at all. Did you notice there were no tan lines on my breasts?"

"Yes, I noticed when I was putting the oil on you."

"You did a good job of that too. I would be less than honest if I didn't admit I was excited by your touch on my breasts and I'm sure you noticed my reaction when you oiled my inner thighs and touched between my legs. That is a very sensitive area, but we better leave that subject for another time. It looked like you were excited about applying the oil too," as she referred to the way my cock had hardened earlier.

This conversation was getting me excited again and Bea did not miss it. She reached over to caress my leg and said, "Darling, I'm pleased to know I excite you. I'm sorry I cannot do anything about it now, but someday I will help you with all those things you are feeling."

I had no reply and fortunately, she didn't expect one. We slowly sipped our drinks still admiring each other. When I finished I was getting ready to leave and I felt I should somehow let Bea know I understood. I leaned toward her and kissed her tenderly on the lips and said, "Thank you. I understand."

"Thank you Peter," she said as she leaned to kiss me back.

As I turned to leave Bea asked, "Remember you said you might be interested in portrait photography? Would you like to take some pictures of me? It would be a good start to see if you really enjoyed it."

"Yes, I'd like that."

"Let me get the camera and tripod and we'll go out back for you to take some pictures of me in my bikini. With the oil on my skin it should make an interesting photo."

In the back yard and Bea showed me how to set up the camera and focused on the lounge chair. She explained how a photographer coached his subject into the poses he wanted, but this time she would just pose for me and then I could snap the picture. She went to the chair and adjusted her position for a few moments then said, "OK, shoot." Fortunately the camera was mounted on a tripod because the sight of her chest thrust out towards me was awesome. She followed with a pose on her hands and knees facing me so her lovely, almost completely exposed tits hung down, and then one with her rear facing me, looking back over her shoulder. Her expression in all the pictures could only be described as seductive.

The following week Bea handed me a large envelope along with my pay and said, "Here are the results of your photography last week. Enjoy."

I said thanks and headed home to do just that, enjoy. When I opened the package Bea had included a note with the pictures.

Dear Peter,

Here are the pictures you took last week. I also enclosed several others I took myself. I think you will recognize the outfit as one I wore when teaching your class when you were giving me your first admiring glances. I hope you will enjoy these pictures of a "real" woman and won't have to look at those girly magazines anymore.

I truly enjoyed posing for you and look forward to being able to do it again.

Sincerely,

Beatrice

P.S. Let me know if there is anything special you'd like me to wear or a particular pose you want to see me in.

Bea had enclosed three additional pictures of her wearing a tight yellow skirt, a white blouse with two buttons left open to show off her breasts which were held in a lacy push-up bra, and high heels. The outfit was similar to what see wore in school, but with a sensual twist. She wrote a caption on the back of each one. With her deep tan she was a stunning sight and her poses showed off her curvy profile. The first caption read, "I'm sure you're curious. My measurements are 34C-24-35. The second photo showed her seated on the sofa with the hem of her skirt well above her stocking tops and again showing off her breasts. The caption, "Hope you enjoy my legs as much as I enjoy showing them off for you." In the last picture she had opened a third button and her hand was at the fourth as if unbuttoning her blouse more. The caption read, "I get excited posing for you."

Bea was right. I didn't need Playboy anymore.

As I talked with Bea after doing her yard the last time that summer she said, "Thank you for being so responsible all season. You did a great job and I'd love to have you back next year." After a thoughtful pause she continued, "Actually, I could use some help over the winter too. I need someone to shovel my sidewalk and driveway when it snows and I'd love to have a young man as responsible as you to do it."

"I'm happy I met your expectations and yes, I'd be more than willing to do the shoveling. After all, you put me on your club membership and I owe you a lot for that."

"I'll go ahead now and put you on my membership full time so you can enjoy the club all winter and start with the swim team right at the start of the summer. I can tell you benefited a lot from it. Your muscles really developed. By the way, there are a lot of activities at the club through the fall and winter I'm sure you'll also enjoy."

Our conversation continued for quite awhile as it was obvious neither one of use wanted our "Summer" to end. It had been exciting and enjoyable or both of us. But Bea also had some bad news for me. She told me she had accepted a promotion to become the Head of the English Department which meant she would spend the majority of her time in the office and visiting other schools. She noticed my sadness as I got ready to leave. She went to the door with me but before she opened it, she put her hands on my waist and pulled me tightly to her giving me a hug. She also pressed her body tightly against mine so I could enjoy her firm tits against my chest one more time.

As I left she called behind me, "I hope it snows soon."

We got our first snowfall in mid December. It started late on a Thursday and resulted in school being cancelled on Friday. I called Bea in the morning and asked if she wanted me to come over and do the shoveling. She was happy I remembered and said I could come over when ever I had time. I told her I had already finished the walk and driveway at my house and would be over shortly.

When I arrived I rang the bell to let her know I was there. As she opened the door I was shocked to see her in a pair of jeans and a sweater that came just to the waist of her jeans with a deep "V" neckline. She looked much younger than her years and there are many girls who do not have as attractive a figure as this lovely woman. Puzzled at my looked, she asked, "Peter is something wrong?"

"No. It's just that I have never seen you in a pair of slacks before, let alone blue jeans." I continued, "But they look wonderful on you." They were skin tight and hugged her every curve.

"Young man, you are still sweet as ever."

I told her I better get started and she cautioned me not to get too cold. She said she would call me in a while to come in for some hot chocolate. As I completed the sidewalks and opened the driveway to the street Bea called me to come in and warm up.

I went to the back porch to clean the snow off before I went in. Bea had two steaming mugs of delicious hot chocolate ready and was setting them on the table as I entered in my stocking feet. She had her back to me and I admired her shapely rear in the tight jeans. She looked over her shoulder and saw me checking her out.

"I see your admiring looks have not changed," as she smiled and sat down. It had been several months since we had really talked and there was a lot to catch up on. As we chatted I noticed a brochure from a local store on the table and to my surprise Bea's picture was on the cover. She saw me looking at it and said, "Yes, that is me. I do some modeling for the store when they need an older woman for some of their fashions."

"That's the outfit you had on one day when I came over to do your yard," I responded, recalling she had told me she was getting ready for an appointment later that day.

"You have a very good memory. The store sends me clothes for me to model for their advertisements when they need an older woman. I go and pose for a half hour or so, make a little extra money and the best part is they let me keep the outfits." She flipped a few pages to show me a couple other outfits and then turned to one in just a bra and panties as she added, "You see, even older women like sexy little under things too."

I felt myself blush so I said I better head back out and finish. As I headed out she asked. "Peter, when you finish the shoveling, would you mind bringing in some wood. I'd like to have a fire in the fireplace today. It makes the house so cozy."

"Sure thing, It is a perfect day for it. I should be finished in about 45 minutes to an hour, is that OK."

"That's fine Sweetie. I don't want you having to clear away frozen icy snow."

Back at work the sound of her saying "Sweetie" stuck in my mind along with the attractive pictures of her in the brochure. Her tone had a lot of intimacy as she said it. My mind was going a hundred miles an hour, so it felt like I completed the shoveling in no time. I went to the wood pile and carried enough for the day to the back porch, took off my boots and headed in with wood and kindling to start the fire.

Bea sat in a chair near the fireplace reading as I came in. Her eyes were filled with excitement as she looked up and said, "That didn't take long at all. You must have been inspired out there. I really appreciate you building the fire for me."

"My pleasure, when my Dad was still living we used to have a fire going quite often."

Bea sensed my emotion as I talked about my Dad and offered some consoling words, "Oh, I'm sorry to have brought those memories back like that."

I looked in her eyes and saw she was truly worried she had dredged up painful memories. I responded, "Actually, they were very pleasant memories. I'm happy they have come back. Our whole family enjoyed the fire together." Her eyes regained their wonderful sparkle as she realized I was fine. I continued, "See, once again you have helped me through a tough spot."

"Peter, I know what you mean about a fire and family time. Like you, I recall having a fire was when my husband was still living. We'd snuggle in front of the hearth on a blanket. So this will be very therapeutic for me too." As she finished speaking she stood and said she would be right back.

I finished building the fire and brought in more logs for later. As Bea returned the fire was crackling and looked beautiful. I then reached for my coat which I had placed over the back of a chair. Seeing me she asked, "Are you leaving? I brought a blanket so we could enjoy the fire together."