My English Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a physically and emotionally draining fuck and we collapsed in each other arms and drifted off to sleep, still joined tightly as one. We spent the weekend exploring each other completely.

During the week we both knew our responsibilities were important and could not be ignored, so our sex was kept in perspective. We did not fuck everyday, but since we were sharing her bed, we did fall off to sleep a couple nights after enjoying a very satisfying fuck. I had plenty of opportunities to help dress Bea, always making sure every item fit just right. She quipped one morning as we headed out, "I just love heading to work with such a sexy tingly feeling all over."

I told her, "I know exactly what you mean, I feel the same way."

The next weekend was also filled with wonderful fucking, but the most exciting thing was when Bea suggested I get the camera and take some pictures of her. As I set up the camera, she went to dress. My jaw hit the floor when she entered the living room. She had a skin tight white satin blouse on that covered very little, and her tits were almost fully exposed, pushed up by a lacey bra. Her skirt was bright red, skin tight and only covered about a third of her shapely thighs. Her black stockings barely reached the hem of her skirt and the clips of her black garter belt were visible. She wore her "Fuck Me" heels to finish the outfit off. Her make up and jewelry were equally as hot.

"Is the photographer ready? How do you want me to pose?

"I'm ready baby. For this session, you are here for a job interview for a position as a special executive assistant. Keep that in mind as you move and pose and I'll coach you along. Let's start with you sitting on the couch in the waiting room.

Bea played the role wonderfully. She kept checking her appearance which meant adjusting her bra and tits to display them just right, hopelessly trying to keep the skirt pulled down, and checking her makeup. She was obviously excited and she could not help but tweak her nipples when she thought no one was looking.

When she was called in for the interview she moved in such a way to show off her assets as much as possible. During the "interview" she tried to discretely open a button or two on her blouse and ultimately bared a very hard nipple.

As we played out the scene, Bea agreed with the interviewer's assessment that she was hot enough to fuck and began her strip tease in earnest. When she had everything off except for the tiniest pair of panties I have ever seen, she came over to me and pulled me away from the camera and literally ripped my clothes off. She shoved me on the couch and stripped off her very wet panties and quickly straddled my cock and proceeded to fuck herself up and down my thick pole. Soon she was moaning in pleasure saying, "I love your hard prick up my cunt. Fuck me, fuck me hard lover. Give me your cum."

It was not long and we were both came, but our humping continued. Bea said, "I am so hot and I have another hole you have not enjoyed yet. Give me you beautiful cock up my ass."

Quickly she pulled off me and turned her back to me and again began slowly settling down on my erection, this time in her ass. Wow, was she ever tight. We were both so excited our orgasms followed quickly. "Thank you lover, I needed that. Did you enjoy my ass?

"You were so tight, yes it was wonderful."

"Don't be a stranger there then. I really enjoy having your cock there too."

And so went the couple weeks I lived at Bea's. As I was leaving to go back home, we kissed passionately at the door, but remained silent as neither of us could find the words to express our feelings.

Although I really enjoy the summer season the most, I was certainly hoping for snow on a regular basis so I could go clear the snow away at Bea's. We agreed, It didn't snow enough for our liking, but when it did, the work was completed quickly and we always managed time for some great sex. I always looked forward to seeing how sexily dressed Bea would be when I would ring her door bell to let her know I would be working.

As summer approached my work for Bea turned back to mowing and landscaping. Bea also arranged for me to caddy at the country club, allowing me to earn a lot more money and learn a lot more about golf. Bea always made sure I was her caddy when she played so we coud see each other more often. We made a good team on the golf course too. She was one of the best female players in the club and with me as her caddy, won the women's championship.

There was a formal dinner towards the end of the summer to honor the winners in each of the categories and Bea asked me to accompany her, but she confided she was having a hard time deciding what to wear and asked, if I would help her one day when I came to work on her yard.

Somewhat nervous I replied, "OK"

"Let me just run up stairs and get the two outfits I have narrowed the choice down to."

Bea returned carrying two dresses on hangars. One was a long sparkling purple gown and the other was a much shorter black dress. She described them briefly and then asked my opinion.

"Bea, I really can't give you an answer. They both look pretty to me on the hangars."

"You are exactly right. She paused a moment, then asked, "How about I put each one on for you and then maybe you can make a better recommendation. I'll be right back then."

In about 10 minutes Bea called down, "I'm ready, come to the bottom of the stairs."

I looked up the stairs to see her in the purple gown coming down as if making her grand entrance. The gown was form fitting and hugged her every curve. A slit up one leg all the way to her hip allowed generous flashes of her creamy thigh. The gown was very deeply cut in the front with built in cups pushing her barely covered breasts up. As she reached the last step she held her hand out and I took it as she reached the floor. She twirled around which showed me the gown was backless to just above the crack of her shapely ass. She looked me in the eye with a soft smile and asked, "What do you think?"

"It's gorgeous, you are gorgeous." After a pause I added, "It isn't too revealing for this type of event is it?

"I don't think it shows off too much, but you may be right. It would probably keep you excited all evening. Let me go try the other dress on for you," she said as she headed back up the stairs. Halfway up she stopped and turned, noticing I was watching her and asked, "It wasn't too revealing for you was it?

With all the confidence I could muster I said, "No not at all. You are a beautiful woman and I enjoy seeing your charming body in an outfit like that."

Laughing, Bea added, "You mean seeing a LOT of me in this gown. That's OK, I know you genuinely appreciate it." Yes, my shorts had a large tent in them, which Bea noticed with a warm smile.

It was not long and Bea called down and I again went to the stairs to greet her. She was wearing a little black cocktail dress. It was cut very short and showed off her legs. Although the dress had a button at the neck it had a keyhole opening allowing a tantalizing glimpse of her breasts and the soft chiffon material clung to her obviously braless tits. Reaching the bottom she again took my hand and twirled for me.

I was speechless, and was totally enjoying this feminine vision. "Well?" Bea asked, shaking me from my reverie.

"Yes, this is definitely the dress," I offered, then boldly continued, "It shows off your tits wonderfully, but in the dimly lit ballroom that should still be our secret. I would, however, recommend being very careful when you sit down."

"Thank you Peter. I love this dress because it is very feminine. It looks like it brings out the best in you too," she said, smiling and diverting her eyes to the now very large bulge in my shorts. She softly added, That's OK, I'm very flattered. She took my hand and led me back up the stairs to help her take the dress off. When she was naked, she said, Well, I'm standing here with noting on, and you are standing there with a very hard cock. Would you like me to make it go down?"

The night of the dinner I drove to pick Bea up. When I picked Bea up she looked absolutely stunning. I opened the car door for her and she carefully got it, flashing a lot of thigh, but being careful to remain very lady-like.

The dinner was wonderful and we danced a few times, but had to be careful not get too carried away since we were in public. Bea looked absolutely regal as she accepted her trophy. Although we were having a good time we decided to leave not long after the presentations. Our desire for each other had been growing all evening and neither of us could wait much longer.

As we walked to the car in the darkness Bea hugged my arm and this time as I opened the door and she got in I was treated to a beautiful view of her legs and bare pussy. When I got in, Bea had already slid to the center to be close to me and had moved the material of her dress to fully expose both her lovely tits. Smiling she said, "I hope I won't distract you too much to drive."

I assured her, "Bea, I will concentrate on the road, so we can get home quickly so we can fuck. I know you need it."

"Yes, baby, I do need you in me."

I kept my word and got us home in record time. Inside we embraced in the center of the living room and kissed deeply, bodies molded together, our pent up passions finally allowed to surface. When we finally broke our kiss, Bea's hands when straight for my zipper and took my hard cock out. As she finished she said, "Sit down lover, I need you now. As I sat, she pulled her dress up around her hips and immediately straddled me, quickly taking my full length in her wet pussy. Her bare tits were right in front of my face and I began caring for them just as she always liked and she began humping my cock.

"It was so hard waiting for this. Give my hot cunt a good fucking and don't ever stop doing my tits and nipples like that. My pussy is always here for your pleasure."

After our initial orgasms, we moved to the bed and continued our mutual pleasure. Bea gave me another of her exquisite blow jobs and had me fuck her tits. She especially loved my cock touching her nipples. When I shot my cum she tried to catch it in her mouth and what she didn't she scooped up with her fingers and licked them clean. I can't tell you how long we fucked, but I was glad I told my Mom I would probably be getting home very late that night.

Mom had to go care for her sister again because she was having major surgery. She was to be gone six weeks. This time it was me saying I didn't want to upset her any more than she was so if she wanted me to stay with Ms. Collins again I would. She said thank you and called to make sure Ms. Collins was willing to do it again. I heard her telling Bea just how grateful she was as she hung up. The next day, there I was at Bea's door with my suitcase again.

Since it was summer we had a lot more free time and we enjoyed it to the fullest. Yes we spent a lot of time fucking all over the house, but we also went on picnics and ended up skinny dipping and made love on our blanket on the shore of the pond as the sun went down.

Summer was nearly over and I had been accepted and received a swimming scholarship at a college about 5 hours drive from home. Bea went with me to the three-day orientation. During the day she played the role of the parent, but at night we were lovers again. The last night our love making was fantastic. However, Bea was very quiet until I pushed her to share her thoughts. She confided she had become so pleased with our relationship and was going to miss me dearly after I headed to school. She continued explaining she knew I would I would find a nice young girl at school and that I would certainly fuck her. She hoped I found a girl who would be able to provide me the same satisfaction.

I told her I appreciated her understanding and told her she was the best teacher a young man could ever ask for, but I also said I planned to see her whenever I came home too.

Bea thanked me and said I was very considerate. She explained it was going to be very difficult for her to go "Cold Turkey" without me around to fulfill her needs, but that she would happily try to make up for any lost time during my visits home.

And so it went throughout my four years at college. Our brief visits were filled with nearly non-stop sex and Bea even drove out to visit me over several long weekends when she really needed to be fucked.

Unfortunately, she had to find someone else to shovel the snow for her, but when I returned home each summer I still took care of her yard and caddied at the club. Actually, Bea won the Ladies championship again the next year. This time she wore the purple gown to the celebration and of course we had our own celebration afterward.

I will never forget Bea as long as I live and how she made me a man women love to fuck. She taught me how to please a woman, and in doing so, I was always been richly rewarded for my efforts in return.