My English Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catching her breath, she pulled my head back to her lips and began passionately kissing me again, her tongue probing my mouth deeply. Finally breaking our kiss she said softly, "My husband used to drive me wild when he would suckle my tits. But you, young man, your touch was fantastic and you even made me cum. I am looking forward to more of your attention all over my body. Would you like that?"

"Bea, I have been dreaming of this day ever since I first had you as my teacher in 10th grade. Yes, I want to enjoy all of you and I know you will be a good teacher," I responded.

"After your performance on my tits, I don't know how much teaching I'll have to do, but, yes, I'll make sure you'll know how to please a woman when I'm done." After a pause she added, "But I don't think we'll be able to cover the entire subject in just one lesson and I have always thought that repetition is one of the best ways to learn.

I reached for her skirt and worked the tight material over her curvy hips. She helped me by wiggling her hips, a most attractive sight. But, even more attractive was the sight of her tiny lace bikini panties and garter belt. I took her hand and helped her step out of the skirt lying at her feet. As she did so she slowly twirled saying, "See anything else you like?"

"I love the lacey panties, stockings and heels. They make your legs look wonderful."

"Such a gentleman." Then I'll show you how to enjoy my legs and the treat between them. You do want to enjoy my pussy don't you?" Not waiting for my answer she continued, "But first let me get your shirt off so I can enjoy that beautiful muscular chest of yours. With my shirt off she moved close again and teased my nipples with hers. "Oh look how hard your nipples are getting." She was also grinding her panty covered pussy against my hard cock. Then she reached to get her first feel of my erection saying, "I think it is also time we get that big cock of yours out of those tight jeans."

She unzipped my jeans and was happy to see I was not wearing any underwear and said, "Wow, sexy, no underwear! I find that very exciting" My jeans around my ankles I stepped out of them and twirled for her in a similar manner as she had done for me as she admired my body. She said, "Peter, Your cock is gorgeous. It is bigger and thicker than I imagined," as she reached to again fondle my erection. "I just can't wait any longer to enjoy it."

She pushed me back on the bed and began kissing her way down over my chest and abs and soon I was enjoying the excitement of my cock in a woman's mouth for the first time. At the time all I could do was moan with the new pleasure I was experiencing. Her lips were so soft and her tongue was dancing over the head of my cock. All I could say was, "wow. Mmmm that feels so good."

She took my entire length in her mouth and then pulled off briefly to flick her tongue over it's head and began urging me, "Go ahead baby, cum for me. Let me feel your beautiful cock shoot it's cum. Give it all to me. I want to drink all you hot juice."

There was no way to hold back and in a matter of seconds I shot my load of cum deep into Bea's mouth. She kept her lips tightly around my erection as she avidly cleaned and enjoyed every drop of cum.

As she finished she looked up and smiled saying, "That was wonderful. Your cum tastes soooo good. I hope you have more for me to enjoy," as she still stroked my cock. "I probably shouldn't tell you this, but I have been dreaming about enjoying you like that for a very long time."

The sexy language from this usually dignified and regal lady along with her continued attention to my cock soon had me hard again. She noticed and said, "Youth is a wonderful thing as it takes no time to recover and get hard again." As she said that she moved up to snuggle close to me and we kissed passionately. I could taste my cum in her mouth as our tongues danced.

My cock was nestled between her legs and Bea was again moaning with enjoyment. "Are you ready to really experience a woman?"

I could only whisper my response, "Yes."

"I take that to mean that you want to fuck me now, but if that is what you want, you should saw so."

"Bea, I really want to fuck your wonderful pussy."

"That's better. Maybe you ought to take my panties off so you can see it first." She lifted her hips so I could remove the tiny garment over her high heels. She then spread her legs wide to give me a view of her neatly trimmed bush. "Like what you see young man? You'll have plenty of opportunity to enjoy and taste it later, but right now my pussy is very wet and I want that thick cock inside me."

She pushed me on my back and quickly straddled me. With her hands on my chest she positioned her wet pussy at the tip of my erection and slowly lowered herself down onto my hardness. She moaned, "Oh lover, that feels so good," as she looked into my eyes with dreamy, sparkling eyes.

I echoed her sentiments, "My cock feels so wonderful inside you."

Once she settled all the way down on my cock she began a slow grind making me slide in and out of her tight cunt. "Your cock is right on my clit continuously. Mmmmm, I could fuck you like this forever."

She was right. I would definitely enjoy doing this forever. However, her excitement was growing rapidly and soon Bea was bouncing up and down on my cock enjoying its full length as it went in and out of her. Her lovely tits were bouncy wildly and I reached up to cup them and enjoy the very hard nipples.

"Yes baby, do my tits, feel how hard you have made my nipples. I love your touch and it is even better with your cock in me"

I continued my attention on her nipples, tweaking the hard buds between my thumbs and forefingers. They were as big around as my pinky and a half inch long. "You must be excited your nipples are so big and very hard."

Bea started feeling the initial throes of her orgasm. She again slowed her pace to and pushed hard against me ensuring my cock was against her clit and buried deeply inside her love hole. Her cunt tightened around my cock as she said, "Yessssss, make me cum all over you cock. I have waited so long for you to make me feel like this."

She collapsed in my arms and kissed me passionately, but soon rolled me over on top of her without losing her grip on my hardness saying, "Now let me feel your wonderful cum fill my pussy."

I began to thrust in and out of her hot cunt. The harder I fucked her the more she encouraged me. I could feel my orgasm nearing as she continued, "I know you are close. Fuck me hard and fill me with your hot cum." Moments later I was doing just that and she pulled my hips tight against her and held me still while I shot my load. Suddenly, I felt her pussy tighten again, "That's it Peter, you made me cum again, It felt so good to feel you shoot all your lovely cum in me."

We collapsed in each other's arms as we enjoyed our mutual orgasm and began catching our breath.

Bea whispered, "You feel so good inside me. Did you enjoy that? Doesn't it feel lovely?"

I gazed into her eyes as I said, "I never imagined in my most vivid dreams how wonderful this would actually be. And yes, I had a lot of dreams of you like this."

As I spoke I felt her teasingly tighten her cunt muscles around my cock and she smiled, interrupting. "You don't have to wonder anymore and I will be more than happy to make your dreams a reality."

Finishing my thoughts, "Yes, I do like the feeling of being inside you, especially when you squeeze my cock like that."

Bea's hips pushed tightly against mine to holding my cock as tightly as possible while we continued to kiss deeply. When our kiss broke she asked, "Tell me about the dreams you had about me?"

"I always pictured you in lovely dresses, skirts, blouses and high heels and thought about you taking off your clothes, doing a blatant strip tease for me. That's why I enjoyed your photos because it gave me pictures to look at with my dreams."

"So as you were admiring me you were undressing me with your eyes? Were you doing that in class too?"

"Yes, I have to admit that I was dreaming about watching you take your clothes off. And yes, I would often dream about it in your class too."

Bea gave me a playful slap saying, "You should have been concentrating on your studies, not dreaming about undressing your teacher. I remember several times seeing you try to sneak out of class as if you were trying to hide something. I could only imagine your cock was hard and you were trying not to let me or any of the girls see it. Am I right?"

"Yes, you are right, there were times when I was so excited watching you I had a hard on right up to the bell.

We snuggled a while longer and enjoyed the closeness until Bea suggested we take a quick shower and have a bit to eat. She got out of the bed and sensed my reluctance and said, "Its OK to join me in the shower, there is plenty of room and I'm sure it will be exciting," and grabbed my hand pulling me along with her.

She was right, showering together was exciting. She playfully soaped my body all over and enjoyed seeing my cock begin to rise again. I also soaped her body and made sure I attended to every spot. Her tits once again displayed hard nipples. We were both famished and quickly rinsed and dried each other off. Bea put on a short filmy robe and gave me a soft terrycloth robe and we headed down to the kitchen.

Bea's robe left little to my imagination and as she moved about the kitchen she made sure I saw plenty of her scantily clad body. With each move she showed off her charms and smile seductively as we also chatted, the conversation laced with sexual innuendo. As she reached up to get plates from a cabinet her tiny robe lifted up giving me a clear view of her butt. When she turned and saw me looking at her she said, "Admiring my ass again?"

I responded, "Absolutely, and I'll show you just how much a little later."

"I think the tent in your robe is already giving you away."

As we ate our banter continued. Bea was so relaxed and had a glow I had not seen previously so I commented, "Bea, you have a special glow. I have never seen you like this."

Laughing she replied, "Peter, A woman glows when she has been well fucked and I assure you, you fucked me wonderfully, but the way you held me after I came also gave me an emotional orgasm."

There was a long silence as we held hands across the table and stared dreamily into each others eyes. Bea finally broke the trance as she ran her bare foot up my leg and was soon caressing my cock. She also offered me a more open view of her lovely tits. Still holding my hand she stood up saying, "I think it is time for your next lesson," as she led me to the living room, "And, you can enjoy your dessert."

She sat on the edge of the sofa offering me a clear view of her neatly trimmed pussy. As she enticingly spread her legs wide apart she said, "I think it is time you to learn to pleasure a cunt orally. Come kiss my pussy."

I didn't need a second invitation as the sight of her moist, glistening lips was enough to attract me. I knelt between her thighs and began kissing my way up her smooth legs. I fought the urge to just dive-in wanting her to enjoy the pleasure as it built throughout her body.

"I love the slow approach," she cooed. She sensed I was finally nearing her treasure and said, "Here let me make it easier for you," as she slipped her fingers between her legs and opened her pink lips wide for me.

I could delay no longer and began gently kissing her wet cunt. As I did, my hands went to her tits and I began tweaking her hardening nipples.

"You sure know how to make a lady feel good all over. Your lips and kisses as so soft on my pussy." After a few more moments she began urging me. "Lover, go ahead and stick you tongue in me. Let me feel you lick my cunt and tease my clit."

Although I didn't rush to do as she asked, I was a gentleman and did as she desired. Bea's excitement grew rapidly and she began thrusting her hips against my tongue and face. To stay with her I had to move my hands under her round ass and hold her tight. As soon as I did she moved her hands to continue her own attention on her tits.

"Yes, yes, yes, I love it. Eat my pussy lover. You have me flowing like a river."

I kept working her pink folds and clit doing my best to get all her juices. However, it wasn't long and she was moaning and enjoying a very powerful orgasm.

"I'm cuming, your tongue is sensational. You know exactly how to work my clit. Don't stop, agh….. you are going to make me cum again….. Oh I love that. Keep fucking me with you tongue."

Bea's hips were humping madly as she enjoyed her orgasms. Finally, she began to relax and catch her breath, but it was obvious she was still very excited as I was licking the last of her nectar. "Baby, I need your cock in me again. I need you to fuck me with that gorgeous cock of yours." She pulled me from between her legs and had me sit on the sofa next to her and she nearly leaped on me as she straddled me with her back to me and quickly slid down my entire length. My hands immediately went to her tits as she began enjoying having my cock buried in her.

As she slowly fucked away, I whispered, "I love eating her hot pussy and savoring your flowing juices."

She adjusted her position slightly so she could turn and said, "Let me taste my cum in your mouth," as we began kissing deeply.

As our kiss broke she said, "Your cock is rubbing right on my clit, I love that. It feels so good. Keep fucking me slow just like that. I want to enjoy it as long as possible."

"Bea, I will always fuck you the way you like. I want you to bring you as much pleasure as possible."

"Oh, you are doing it just right."

We stayed in this position for quite awhile. We were both pacing ourselves and just wanted to enjoy the pleasure we were both feeling. Finally, Bea said, "OK baby, are you ready to give me a good hard fucking?"

"Anything for my hot lady."

"You are right about that. You have me so hot. Get on top of me and pound your beautiful prick in me." She lifted herself off my cock and quickly moved to the floor, placing my robe under her and spread her legs and arms wide to receive me and put her feet over my shoulders. "OK big man, fuck my hot cunt, make me cum, shoot your spunk in me and put my fire out with you big prick."

In no time I was thrusting hard into her steaming cunt. She had a big smile on her face as I pounded my cock into her tight pussy. I couldn't help asking, "You like to be fucked hard like this don't you?"

"Oh yes lover. I can't put into words how wonderful it feels. Your cock is so big and fills me up. You are hitting all the right places. Keep going baby, I'm almost there. Keep fucking me good and hard."

"I'm close too," I said as we met each others hard thrusts.

"Yes, I'm cuming. Fuck my cunt. Yes, yes."

"As her orgasm started the muscles of her cunt gripped my cock tightly and that was all I needed as my seed shot into her. I could feel the powerful burst splash of the walls of her tight pussy.

"Oh my, that feels good. Shoot your hot cum all the way deep inside my cunt. I love you hot juice filling me."

I don't know how long we had been fucking but we collapsed in each others arms, exhausted. Still joined together as one we snuggled closely and shared our thoughts of our new found closeness. Although we wanted to continue our closeness we both knew the day had to end. We shared another shower together, albeit this one was much shorter. Bea asked me to help her put on a comfortable short knit dress which I happily did, giving her a lot of special attention as I did. She only had me put her tiny panties on underneath and she was a lovely sight with her still hard nipples poking out and wearing her high heels. When she saw me admiring her tits, she said, "Something tells me my nipples will be hard and sticking out a lot more in the future.

We sat in the kitchen quenching the thirst we had built up as Bea said, "It has been so long since I had such a wonderfully satisfying fucking as you gave me today. You are a very attentive student and a fast learner. I will certainly be looking forward to giving you more lessons. But…"

I interrupted her, "Bea, I assure you I will be silent and discreet. Today you showed me a new and very special side of you and I want to continue to enjoy it. I learned early on in our friendship, what happened between us, stayed between us."

"Peter, you are so sweet. I knew you would understand."

Several weeks later on Friday evening my Mom called me into the living room and told me she had just learned her Sister was very ill and that she would need to go stay with her for at least a week and maybe two. She explained she couldn't leave me to stay home alone even though I was 18, so she had called Ms. Collins and she agreed to let me stay with her while My Mom was away. I protested, reminding my Mom I was 18 and I could handle the responsibility. However, I was careful not to protest too hard as the thought of staying with Bea for a couple weeks had me getting excited. Mom wouldn't give in to my protests (fortunately) and went on to tell me everything was arranged and I needed to go pack a suitcase as I was to go to Ms. Collins rather early the next morning. I did my best to present the picture of dutiful obedience.

I arrived at Bea's, suitcase and of course my school books in tow at 8:15. When she opened the door she was standing behind it looking around it and said to hurry in. She closed it quickly and turned to face me, allowing me to feast my eyes of an elegant woman in the sexiest negligee I had ever seen. Her tits were barely covered, nipples standing at attention and her legs sexily displayed by spike heels and a slit up the front of the gown.

With her seductive smile she said, "Welcome home lover," as she came to me and we embraced tightly and kissed deeply. After a long passionate kiss, she stepped back and smoothed the gown with her hands, which emphasized her feminine charms and then twirled slowly to take in her whole body and then asked, "What do you think?"

"Absolutely gorgeous and I love the spike heels, they make the whole outfit."

"I call them my Fuck Me heels. Are you going to oblige me?"

Without saying a word, I took her hand and led her to her bedroom. It was my turn to strip for her. As I did so I kept passionately looking into her steamy eyes. At first she walked completely around me taking in the view from all angles then moved to lean back against her dresser and watch. Finally, as I removed my jeans, she could not help but look at my growing cock. As she watched she began licking her lips and her hands moved to her breasts to tweak her nipples. A few moments later she pulled the material aside to bare her breasts to me and then one hand moved down inside the slit of the gown to caress her slit. Naked I moved to her and we began kissing deeply as my hands roamed over her entire body.

Moaning Bea urged me, "Peter, it has been so long since we fucked, take me right here, right now. With a couple quick movements my cock began slipped into her very wet, dripping pussy and she wrapped her legs around my waist as I began pumping her slowly.

I told her, "We have plenty of time, relax and enjoy it. After all we have all weekend alone and the next two weeks together."

Bea chuckled, "How did you know I cleared my schedule for the whole weekend when I found out you were coming?"

"As you said it has been a long time since you had been fucked, so I was sure you would want to get caught up."

"Oh I do baby, I do. I missed your cock so much. I can only do so much for myself. Fuck my cunt with your big cock lover."

Still buried in Bea's pussy, I picked her up and carried her to the soft bed and gently lowered her under me as we continued to grind together. Bea kept moaning and telling me how wonderful my cock felt inside her hot hole and how it kept rubbing her clit. As I felt her edging towed her climax I buried my cock all the way inside her and held it tightly as she furiously humped away on it. I felt her pussy tighten as she began to cum which drove me over the edge at the same time and I shot hard stream of hot cum into her.