My Evil Wife, My Loving Daughter Ch. 02

Story Info
Amy's friend visits.
10.2k words
4.57
123k
38

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 07/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Van999
Van999
472 Followers

Comments are appreciated (especially from you female readers. I'm just a dumb, insensitive guy and I'm always curious to know how my stories come across to women). Also, please vote if you like the story.

Thanks.

*****

I was sitting at the kitchen counter, just finishing a bowl of cereal when Amy came down the stairs.

"Good morning, daddy!" she said as she pulled up a stool beside me.

"Good morning, Amy," I said, "You're up early."

"Lot's to do today," she said.

Not expecting anyone else to be up at this hour, I suddenly realized all I had on was a pair of jockey underwear. I turned and looked at her. She was wearing a plain white sleeveless t-shirt. With no bra underneath, her long nipples thrust out like they were trying to poke a hole through the fabric. Lower, she had on a pair of blue silk panties.

"Amy," I started to say, "about last night..."

Somehow, I felt a need to explain, a need to talk, a need to try to make things right.

"Last night?" Amy interrupted. She furrowed her brows as if thinking hard. "I can't even remember what happened last night," she said with a smile.

She turned and faced me. Leaning forward, she put her hands on my thighs and looked up at me.

"Don't ever, ever worry about it," she said, looking into my eyes, "It's what we all want."

Her hands remained on my thighs. She continued to stare into my eyes, and suddenly I felt a slight movement of her hands as she began to slide them up and down my thighs in a slow, massaging motion. As if needing to see how I'd react, her eyes remained glued to mine, and I let out a little gasp as I felt her hands slide to the front of my shorts, kneading and massaging my cock through the fabric. I could feel a slight movement in my cock, and I knew it was quickly becoming erect as Amy continued to fondle it with her hands.

Leaning forward, Amy's breasts hung low, pulling down the top of her t-shirt, allowing a clear view of her large breasts. With her eyes still staring up at mine, I felt Amy's fingers reach under the top of my shorts, and I felt the warmth of her hands as they made contact with my cock.

Her eyes finally left mine, and I watched as my daughter slid off her stool and leaned down, her face moving slowly toward my crotch. I let out a loud, uncontrollable groan as I felt her warm, wet mouth slowly engulf the head of my cock. I could feel her tongue making little circles around its tip, then little stabbing motions as if she was trying to insert her tongue into the little slit at its tip. Then, with a slow, twisting up and down motion of her head, Amy lowered her head further, taking me deeper into her mouth.

Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I sensed movement, and looking up, I was shocked to see my nineteen year old son standing in the doorway, his mouth open wide, staring at us. Amy must have sensed his presence also, because she abruptly stood, her mouth releasing my erection with a soft plopping sound. For a moment, Davie remained there staring at us, as if unable to move. Then slowly, he began to turn away.

I'm not sure exactly what went through my brain at that instant, but without thinking, I blurted out to him, "Davie, don't leave. Come here."

He stopped and slowly turned.

"Come here, Davie," I repeated. With his head bowed, Davie slowly stepped in our direction. Amy glanced at me, and for a moment our eyes met, then she took a step toward her brother. They stood for a moment, facing each other, then I watched as Amy lifted her brother's shirt up and off his head, then grasped the top of his shorts and slowly slid them down his hips to the floor. Now Davie stood in front of us naked, his soft penis hanging limply between his legs. Amy took his hand and guided him closer. His head remained bowed, his face covered with a deep red blush.

Amy glanced around, and I saw her eyes stop on a ceramic honey bowl on the counter. As she held Davie's hand, her other hand lifted the top off the bowl, and I watched as she put three fingers inside and scooped out a huge glob of honey. Leaving a trail of honey on the counter, she turned toward Davie, and he gasped as she began to cover him with honey, spreading it on his penis, rubbing it over his balls. I watched my son's penis slowly grow to a full erection as Amy began stroking it with her honey-covered fist.

Still stroking Davie's erection, with her free hand she reached again for the ceramic bowl, and I looked down as she slowly began coating me with the sticky substance. She gave my cock a forward tug, guiding me off the stool. Now, Davie and I stood facing each other, Amy's gooey hands moving up and down on our erections. Then, she slowly knelt down, and Davie gasped again as his sister guided her mouth over the head of his erect penis. Still holding her fist tightly around the base of his erection, her head twisted from side to side, her mouth making little slurping sounds as she sucked the honey from his penis. Then she turned her head, and she attacked my throbbing member with the same intensity, her head bobbing back and forth as my cock slid in and out of her mouth.

Amy's hand went behind me, guiding me forward until I was almost touching Davie. I felt a strange sensation, and looking down, suddenly realized Amy held each of our erections firmly in her fists, furiously rubbing the heads of our cocks together.

Davie's penis was every bit as long as mine, although maybe not quite as thick, and I could see the purple veins bulging from it surface. His pubic hair was matted and wet from the honey, and lower, a long string of honey swung off his balls as they swayed back and forth between his legs. Suddenly Amy began moving her hands quickly up and down, slapping the heads of our cocks sharply against each other. Davie let out a little yelp at the unexpected stinging sensation.

Then, I watched as Amy held my penis on top of Davie's, and using both her hands, gripped them tightly together like she was holding a sandwich. It was a strange, almost disturbing sensation. I could feel the warmth of Davie's cock against mine, I could feel his veins pulsing beneath the surface, and as our bodies began to move involuntarily, I could feel the friction of his smooth skin against mine as our cocks slid back and forth against each other, held tight together in Amy's hands.

Then I watched as Amy opened her mouth wide, and directing our cocks toward her, took both of us in her mouth. I groaned. It was strange, feeling the head of my cock rub against my son's as Amy enveloped us both in the warmth and wetness of her mouth.

After a minute or two, she drew her head back, and standing for a moment, reached her hand again into the bowl of honey. After spreading the honey onto both hands, she knelt between us and began to stroke us in earnest, her sticky fist pumping up and down on each of us.

"Cum for me, boys," she whispered, "I want you to cum for me."

As she spoke, her eyes glanced back and forth from Davie's erection to mine.

"I want to see you shoot your stuff, I want you to shoot it on me," she hissed, "cover me with your sperm, cover me with your cum. I want to drown in your cum."

"I...I'm going to..." Davie groaned as he threw his head back. Immediately, Amy's hand stopped stroking him.

"Hold off, baby," she whispered, "wait for daddy. Wait for daddy to cum. I want my men to cum together. I want my men to spurt me with their cum at the same time."

I could feel a hot boiling feeling in my balls, and I knew I was ready.

"Now," I groaned, "now, baby, daddy's going to cum now."

Amy resumed her strokes on Davie, and I watched as his head flew backward and his mouth opened wide, a long low moan coming from the back of his throat. I looked down and saw Amy's face was only inches from our cocks, their heads pointed directly at her, her mouth open wide. As she continued to pound her fist up and down on my cock, I felt a spasm, and as the first blast of cum spurted out, I watched as Davie's cock erupted and the two white streams of cum joined together into one and splattered forcefully onto Amy's face, the white liquid spraying across her forehead and splashing into her eyes and nose, dripping into her open mouth. And we erupted with wave after wave of cum, and I watched as a blast of cum flew out in a long stream into Amy's hair and another spurted into her open mouth. And all the while, she continued to pump her fists against us, using her face as a target for our spurting cocks.

Gradually, the flood subsided and Amy released her grip on us. Using her finger like a squeegee, she slid it up and down across her cum-covered face, guiding the frothy white liquid to her open mouth, until her mouth was filled to overflowing with our cum. I watched as she slowly closed her mouth, and with a single, audible gulp, she swallowed the entire load.

I took a step back. Davie's head was bowed low, his breathing heavy. I watched as his cock, like mine, so hard and erect a moment earlier, slowly began to droop, until our penis's hung limply between our legs, glistening with the sticky coating of honey and cum. Amy slowly stood, and after giving us each a quick kiss, bounded out of the kitchen. My eyes momentarily met Davie's and he gave a little shrug of his shoulders as he turned and went upstairs to take a shower.

*****

It was seven o'clock by the time I got home from work that evening. As I pulled into the driveway, I noticed Janet's car wasn't there. In its place was a car I wasn't familiar with. As I opened the front door, I immediately heard the giggles. Amy and another girl were on the sofa; wine glasses in hand, whispering back and forth, their words interrupted with giggles.

"Daddy," Amy exclaimed when she saw me, "look what the cat dragged in. You remember my friend Kim."

"Don't be silly, of course I do," I said, "good to see you again, Kim."

Amy's friend stood and shook my hand.

"Good to see you again, Mr. Erickson...." She started to say.

"No, not Mr. anything," I interrupted her, "It's Tom, remember?"

Kim giggled.

"OK," she said, "good to see you again...Tom."

"Kim had a break from school," Amy explained, "so she came back to spend a few days with her mother. Oh, and mom and Davie went to the mall and said something about going to a movie."

We chatted briefly and I went upstairs to change, allowing the girls to return to their giggling conversation.

*****

I'd known Kim since she was four or five. The two girls had grown up together. The same schools, the same dance classes, the same music teachers. Over the years, I must have picked them up or dropped them off at some event or class or lesson at least a thousand times.

Kim Smith, I thought to myself with a chuckle. Kim was Korean, and when her family had emigrated here, someone had advised her father that having a name that was difficult for American's to say or spell would be an impediment to his career, so he legally changed the family name to Smith, figuring, I guess, that no one would possibly get that name wrong.

He started a little business importing Asian food, and over the years built it into quite a successful enterprise. Tragically, Kim's father passed away when she was in high school. It was assumed the business would be sold, but against the advice of almost everyone, Kim's mother decided to keep it. Some hidden talent for management seemed to spring out from deep inside her, and to everyone's amazement, in a period of two or three years, she doubled the size of the business. I'd read in the paper recently that it employed over a hundred people.

*****

"Daddy, join us for a drink," Amy called out to me as I came down the stairs. I sat down in the chair across from them and poured myself a glass of wine, noticing out of the corner of my eye there were already two empty bottles on the coffee table.

Looking at them, I realized that physically, no two girls could be more different. Kim was at least four inches shorter than my daughter. Where Amy's breasts were large, her hips full, Kim was petite, her chest barely swelling out at all in front, her hips not much wider than her waist.

I'd always thought Kim was a pretty girl. Her jet black hair surrounded a face that seemed to have a perpetual smile, her eyes sparkling, her mouth always formed into a cheery smile. Pretty and smart, I thought as I looked at her. She'd been valedictorian of their class in high school and after breezing through college, at the age of twenty-two she was already working on her PhD.

"Ever see much of the old gang?" I heard Amy ask.

"Not really," Kim answered, "we keep in touch a little by email, though."

"We did some crazy things together," Amy said with a sigh as she took another sip of wine.

"Yeah," Kim said, "I remember you guys used to always pick on me."

"Sometimes you deserved to be picked on," my daughter said with a giggle.

"Ha! Why?" Kim asked.

"Like the tickle contests," Amy said, "you'd never participate."

"Only because I'm too ticklish," Kim said, "and you guys all knew that."

Amy grinned and reached toward her friend.

"Are you still ticklish," she asked as she brought her fingers to Kim's side.

Kim let out a little squeal and tried to twist away, but Amy held her tight, furiously digging her fingers into her friend's side. Kim began to giggle uncontrollably and as the two girls struggled, Kim fell backward on the sofa. Her legs parted and her skirt flew up nearly to her waist, exposing her thighs and narrow hips and the sheer white panties she wore. She giggled again and I glanced up. Our eyes met briefly and as a slight blush crossed her face, I knew she had seen me staring at her. Her legs quickly came together and she brushed her skirt down over her legs.

Amy finally ended her attack and the two girls sat back up, their eyes still covered with tears from their laughter. Amy filled their glasses.

"Remember when we had a sleepover here," Amy asked, "and you told me you thought my dad was a real hunk?"

Kim blushed again and glanced at me, then at Amy.

"I never..." she began.

"I remember it," Amy interrupted, "we were all in my room talking about boys and which one's we'd like to kiss and stuff like that and you turned to me and said you wouldn't mind kissing my dad because he was such a hunk."

"God, Amy!" Kim cried out, clearly embarrassed, "I never said that!"

"He still is, you know," Amy said.

Kim looked at her with a confused expression.

"A hunk, I mean," Amy said, "he's still a hunk."

There was a pause, then Kim covered her mouth with her hand and let out a little giggle, and Amy followed suit, and in a moment they were both giggling like little girls.

"You guys could be mean sometimes, though" Kim said.

"Like what?"

"You were all bigger than me, so you took advantage. Especially you, Amy."

"But sometimes you deserved it," my daughter said, "and anyway, afterwards, you never seemed to mind."

Amy giggled again. "Like I remember once we agreed to show each other our boobies, like a boobie show, and when it came to your turn you refused, so we had to tackle you and pull your shirt off."

Kim scowled at her. "Maybe I was just embarrassed because you guys had such big one's and mine were, you know, so small."

"Small one's are OK. Guys still like little one's too," Amy said, turning toward me. "Don't they, daddy?"

Now it was my turn to blush. I didn't answer, but Amy persisted.

"Guys like small boobies, too, right dad?"

I felt caught between my embarrassment and the need to protect Kim's feelings.

"Yes," I mumbled, "guys like small one's, too. I guess guys like any size. Big, small...variety is the spice of life."

As soon as the words came out of my mouth, I realized how inane they sounded and I felt my blush deepen.

"See, Kim," Amy said, "daddy likes your boobies."

"That's not what I said, Amy."

"Well, you almost said it," she giggled.

Suddenly, Amy reached out and grabbed the bottom of her friend's shirt.

"Boobie show!" she cried out as she yanked the shirt up.

The shirt came up Kim's stomach, briefly exposing the bottom of her bra before she slapped Amy's hands away.

"God, Amy!" she said, "are you crazy?"

She glanced at me and blushed. I shrugged my shoulders as if to say 'don't blame me'.

"See, even now, so many years later you're afraid to show your boobies," Amy said, grinning at her friend.

"But it was only girls, then," Kim said, scowling at Amy, "in case you haven't noticed, there's a guy here now." She nodded in my direction.

"Oh, him," Amy said with a giggle, "daddy wouldn't mind a boobie show, would you daddy?"

"God, Amy!" Kim said, "Now's not the time..."

"Chicken!" Amy cried as she reached out and grabbed her friend around the waist. They both broke out in uncontrollable giggles as Amy began to tickle her mercilessly. Kim tried to pull away from my daughter, and suddenly, the two of them rolled to the floor. Kim twisted out of Amy's grip and as she rolled on her back, Amy suddenly grabbed her friend by the shoulder and jumped on top of her until she was sitting on Kim's stomach, her knees straddling her on either side. In the scuffle, Kim's dress flew up and the front of it was now balled up at her waist. I couldn't help but stare down at her thighs, so thin and smooth, and higher, her flat little hips. She wore a pair of plain white panties and through the material, I could make out the slightest hint of her dark-black pubic hair.

"Gotcha!" Amy said as she sat on top of her friend, "do you give up now?"

"No fair," Kim cried out from underneath her, "you were always bigger than me."

Suddenly, Kim's arms came up, trying to push my daughter off, but Amy responded with another round of tickles, and soon tears were rolling down the side of Kim's face as her laughter continued. Eventually, Amy relented, and the two of them, breathing heavily from their exertions, wiped the tears from their eyes.

"Give up now?" Amy repeated.

"I'll give up if you get off me," Kim responded.

"Oh, no!" Amy said, "not until you've showed your boobies."

Kim's arms came up again, but Amy grabbed her wrists and pinned her friend's arms to the carpet. I was suddenly struck be the thought of how unreal the situation was. Two grown women rolling on the floor like twelve-year olds, Kim's petite body no match for the larger, heavier Amy. Amy's large breasts hung low, swinging back and forth as she leaned over her friend, and beneath her, Kim's shirt barely changing its contour as it moved over her chest. Lower, Amy's thighs, fleshy and full, seemed twice the size of Kim's. And Amy's full, round ass contrasted sharply with her friend's tight little rear.

Releasing one of Kim's arms, Amy suddenly reached down and grabbed the bottom of Kim's shirt. With a giggle, she yanked it up to the top of her chest, exposing her friend's bra.

"God, Amy!" Kim screamed, "not in front of your father!"

Kim's head turned toward me, and for a moment our eyes met.

"Amy," I said, "I think Kim's had enough. Maybe you should call it quits."

"Not until Kim gives up," my daughter responded, "Do you give up yet, Kim?"

There was a long pause.

"Never!" Kim suddenly shouted as she renewed her efforts to break free. But she was no match for the much larger Amy, and after struggling for a moment or two; Kim seemed to give up, her arms slumping down to the carpet. She was breathing heavily from her struggles.

Suddenly, Amy reached out and gave a yank to Kim's bra, pulling it upward until it was bunched up at her neck with her shirt, and I found myself staring down at Kim's bare breasts. They stuck out from her chest like tiny peaches, hard and firm with little reddish-brown aureoles no bigger than a quarter, each aureole topped with a dark little nipple.

"For God's sake!" Kim screamed and her arms flailed up at Amy. Whether on purpose or not, I watched as Kim's finger's clutched the top of Amy's blouse, and as her arm flew down, there was a loud sound of tearing fabric as the front Amy's blouse ripped open.

Van999
Van999
472 Followers