My Evil Wife, My Loving Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, oh, now you've done it!" Amy cried out with a grin.

"Girls," I said, "maybe you better quit...."

But before I could even finish the sentence, Amy's arms came down, and thrusting her body forward, she forced her friends arms upward, allowing her to slide Kim's blouse and bra over her head and off her arms. Now, Kim was naked above the waist, her firm little breasts wiggling slightly as she struggled against the much stronger Amy.

"Give up now?" Amy cried out.

"Damn you!" was Kim's response and I watched as her arm flew up, and with a downward motion, she tried to claw at Amy. As she did, her fingers caught in the front of Amy's bra, and as Amy fell backward, the front of the bra burst open, allowing Amy's huge breasts to fly out, dangling over Kim like overfilled water balloons.

"Hey," I called out, "I think this has gone far enough. Let's break it up now, OK? Kim, do you want me to get her off you?"

"I can take care of myself," Kim growled, and I watched as her fist came up and caught Amy on the shoulder, causing Amy's body to fall to the side. Kim rolled over and began to crawl away on her hands and knees. Suddenly, my daughter lunged forward and her hand landed on Kim's naked back, and as Kim continued crawling forward, I watched as Amy's fingers slid lower and caught on the hem of her friend's skirt causing the skirt and panties to slide halfway down Kim's hips. Kim made a last desperate lunge forward to get away from Amy's grasp, and I watched as her skirt and panties, still firmly in Amy's grip, slid down her thighs. Amy's arm flexed, and with a single, hard tug, she pulled the clothing down Kim's thighs and off her legs.

Kim let out a loud shriek and fell flat on the carpet. Now completely naked, for a moment she didn't move, perhaps knowing that by getting up she'd be exposing more of herself. I looked at her as she laid there, her arms at her side, the muscles of her tight little rear flexed as she held her legs together.

"That's enough!" I said, but Amy ignored me and I watched as she jumped on her friend, straddling her body at the waist, only this time facing back toward Kim's feet.

"Give up yet?" Amy asked.

I don't think I'd ever heard Kim swear in the entire time I'd known her, but with Amy still straddling her, she hissed. "Fuck you!" as her entire body began to wriggle, trying to escape. Suddenly, there was a loud smacking sound as Amy brought her hand down hard on her friend's rear end. The smack caused Kim's legs to fly apart, and from where I sat, I could see her little puckered anus looking out at me, and lower, the mounds of her pussy poking out from between her legs.

"Ouch! Damn it, that hurts!" Kim cried out.

"It's supposed to hurt. Until you give up," Amy said with a laugh as she brought her hand down on Kim's other asscheek with a sharp cracking sound.

"Give up yet?"

"Fuck you," Kim cried out again, and once more, Amy's hand swooped down with a smack.

I sat on the sofa, staring. Maybe I was a little shocked by what was going on in front of me. Maybe I was a little curious to see what would happen. I don't know. All I know is I didn't stop it. I didn't do anything to put an end to it. I just sat and watched, as if unable to move.

Amy's hand came down again, causing a scream to come out of Kim's mouth. By now, her asscheeks had a bright red glow to them. And as I watched Amy's hand come down again, I heard Kim's scream, and I saw Amy's huge breasts waving back and forth, and lower, I saw Kim's little ass, her asscheeks glowing red, and as I looked at her smooth, thin thighs and at the V where they came together, and the little secret gap between the mounds of her pussy, I suddenly felt a movement in my pants, and I knew my penis was getting hard, getting hard at the strange scene playing out in front of me.

"Give up?" Amy asked again as her hand smacked down on Kim's backside.

I watched as Kim continued to struggle, and then suddenly, as if all the fight had gone out of her, as if she realized further resistance was futile, Kim's body seemed to melt limply into the carpet.

"Give up now?" Amy said in a whisper, perhaps sensing she was already the victor.

There was a long pause.

"Yes," Kim answered in the tiniest of whispers, "I give up."

"And you know what that means when you give up?" Amy continued, "what that's always meant?"

"Yes," Kim answered softly.

"Tell me," Amy said, "tell me what it means."

There was another pause.

"It means," Kim said, "It means I have to do...to do whatever you want."

"Like what?" Amy asked, "like what have I made you do? Tell daddy."

"Like when you made me...you made me show my panties to Freddie Johnson," Kim whispered, her voice so soft it was difficult to make out every word.

"And what else?" Amy said.

"Or the time you made me...you made me kiss that boy from down the street. And I didn't do it right, so you made me...do it again...on his lips."

"That's right," Amy said, "you'll do anything I say, right?"

There was another pause.

"Yes," Kim whispered.

"Sit up, Kim," Amy whispered, "sit up and face my daddy."

"I can't..." she began to say.

"Enough is enough, " I interrupted, "Kim, don't listen to her. Don't get up. I'm leaving. I'm going upstairs."

I began to stand.

"Sit down, daddy!" Amy commanded in a sharp voice.

More surprised than anything else, I sank back onto the sofa. I looked at Amy, her bare breasts hanging out the front of her blouse. Then I looked down at Kim, her nude body lying motionless under my daughter, and suddenly, it hit me. I understood. Like someone had turned on a light bulb in my head, my dense brain finally got the picture. Kim turned her head toward me, and for a brief moment our eyes met, and I knew. I glanced at Amy, and I knew. This was their game. A game they'd played many times before. Despite the apparent pain it caused and the angry exchange of words between them, when it was over they would remain the best of friends. Because deep down inside, they wanted the game. With its outcome always predetermined, it was a game where the winner and the loser both got exactly what they wanted, exactly what they needed.

"Sit up, Kim," Amy repeated softly as she rolled off her friend.

"I...I can't," Kim whispered.

Suddenly, Amy's hand came down, smacking hard against Kim's rear.

"Sit up," she ordered.

There was a long pause, then slowly Kim raised herself to a sitting position.

"Face my daddy," Amy said.

"You don't have to, Kim," I said.

"Quiet, daddy!" Amy said, glaring at me.

Kim slowly turned and knelt facing me, her head bowed low.

"Raise your head and look at him," Amy said.

Kim's head slowly came up. For a moment our eyes met, then she turned away in embarrassment.

"Look, this has gone far enough..." I began, but Amy interrupted.

"Now, Kim," Amy said, "let my daddy have a better look at your boobies."

Kim turned her head toward Amy, a pleading look in her eyes.

"God, Amy," she whispered, "I don't..."

"Show him!" Amy interrupted.

Slowly, Kim raised her head and straightened her body, allowing her little breasts to jut out in my direction.

"See her tiny boobies, daddy," Amy said, "her little girl boobies. Does it turn you on, looking at them, daddy?"

"Amy, for God's sake..." I said.

"Does it turn you on, daddy," Amy interrupted, "to see her little girl boobies with their tiny little nipples?"

"Amy, maybe this has all gone far enough," I said as I looked at Kim, her head again bowed low as if too embarrassed to look up.

"It will go farther, daddy," Amy said with a strange little edge to her voice.

Amy reached back and grabbing the leg of a leather-topped footrest, pulled it until it was directly in front of me.

"Come here, Kim," Amy said, patting the top of the footrest, "come and sit here. Here in front of daddy."

Kim looked up at me, then at Amy, and for a moment, I thought she was going to burst into tears. But slowly, she crawled on her hands and knees toward us, then slowly sat on the footrest facing me, her legs tight together, her hands on her lap, her head bowed low.

"Good, baby," Amy said in a soft voice.

I sat there, unmoving. I knew it was wrong. I should have stood and left the room. I should have ended their little game. But I didn't. I sat there, not moving, staring at Kim, naked in front of me. Stared at her, as I sat in the same sofa I'd sat in when I'd stared at my naked daughter two days earlier. Then, as now, I'd done nothing to stop what was happening.

"And do you remember, Kim," Amy continued, "sometimes we'd be naughty. Like the time you stayed overnight here, and we were talking about boys and what their, you know, their pee-pees, their penis's might look like. And you said you'd like to see what my daddy's looked like."

"I didn't..." Kim began until Amy interrupted her.

"So you and I snuck upstairs and on our hands and knees we crept into my parents bedroom where mom and daddy were sound asleep. And do you remember, Kim, how we carefully pulled the blanket down on daddy's side of the bed, and how he was naked under the covers, and how you and I stared at him, stared at his penis for such a long time. And do you remember, Kim, how you couldn't resist, you couldn't resist reaching out your hand and touching it. Touching my daddy's penis?"

"God, Amy," Kim mumbled, "I didn't...I mean, it wasn't my idea...I didn't...."

"Shh, it's OK," Amy said. She turned toward me.

"We're going to do it now," she whispered.

I looked at her, confused.

"We're going to look at it again. At your penis...now," she said softly.

"No, Amy," I muttered, "you know we can't. You know it's not right..."

I watched as Amy's arms came forward. I watched, unable to move, as she slowly undid my belt, then unclasped my pants and slowly slid my zipper down. I felt her hands against my skin as she put her fingers inside the top of my pants, inside the hem of my underwear and slowly began to slide them down. She pulled, and almost unconsciously, I felt my hips rise off the sofa, allowing her to fully remove my pants.

I looked up and saw Kim staring at me, staring at my erection, hard and throbbing, as it pointed toward the ceiling. I felt Amy's hands on my inner thighs.

"Spread your legs, daddy," she said as her hands pushed my legs apart, "spread your legs so Kim has a better view. So Kim can see how hard your penis is. So Kim can see your balls hanging down between your legs."

"Kim," Amy continued, turning toward her friend, "do you remember what we called it...down there? What we called...you know, that part of us?"

After a pause, Kim nodded.

"Tell us," Amy said.

There was another long pause.

"Our cunnies," Kim said in a low whisper.

"Yes, that's right," Amy said, "now Kim, I want you to show daddy your cunny."

"No, I couldn't...I can't..." Kim mumbled as she slowly shook her head.

"Take you hands off your lap," Amy said.

Slowly, Kim's hands slid off her lap and she held her arms stiffly at her side. Amy put her hands on Kim's thighs.

"Now it's your turn, Kim. Your turn to spread your legs so daddy can have a good view of your cunny."

I watched as Amy pushed against Kim's inner thighs, and they parted, slowly exposing a little tuft of black pubic hair and lower, the folds of her pussy lips and the little valley in between.

"Good, baby," Amy whispered, "stay like that so daddy can see your cunny."

Amy sat down beside me on the couch, and I let out an uncontrollable gasp as she took the base of my hard penis in her fist.

"Now, Kim," Amy continued in a soft, soothing tone of voice, "I want you to play with your boobies. Play with your boobies in front of daddy."

A little whimper came out of Kim's mouth and her eyes had a pleading look as she stared back at Amy, but slowly, her arms rose and she cupped her hands over her breasts. I watched as she began to slowly caress her little breasts, first massaging them with palm of her hands, then with her fingers as she twisted and pulled at her nipples. Her eyes closed, and a little moan came from deep in the back of her throat.

Meanwhile, Amy began to slowly stroke my penis, her fist moving gently up and down on my erection.

"Now, Kim," Amy continued, "I want you to show daddy how you play with your cunny."

"No..." Kim said in a low, pleading tone of voice, "No...I can't."

"Show daddy," Amy repeated, and I watched as Kim lowered her hand between her legs. She extended one finger, and slowly began to run it up and down against the folds of her pussy. I could see her opening glistening with moisture as she continued to gently stroke herself.

Her finger moved higher, and she let out a little gasp as it made contact with her tiny little clitoris. I watched as her fingers made little circles around the hood surrounding her clitoris, then she gasped again as her finger began massaging the tip of her clitoris. Meanwhile, her other hand remained at her breasts, pulling and pinching first one nipple, then another. Now, her eyes were wide open, and she was staring, unblinking, at my erection as Amy continued to stroke it. I could feel the veins on my penis throbbing as I felt her warm hand move up and down against my skin.

"Now, Kim," my daughter continued, her voice soft and soothing, "now I'm going to let daddy do it. I'm going to let daddy put his penis in your little cunny."

"Oh, God!" Kim moaned, "Oh, God!"

Amy released her hand from me and slid behind Kim.

"Lean back, honey," she said.

Kim leaned back into her friend's arms.

"Now put your feet up on the sofa," Amy said softly.

Kim raised her legs, and spreading them wide, rested her heels on the sofa on either side of me. Now, I was looking directly down at her, the red lips of her pussy looking like two butterfly wings guarding the wet opening in between.

"Now, daddy," Amy continued, "kneel down on the floor."

As if under my daughter's spell, I found myself kneeling in front of Kim, directly between her outspread legs, my erect penis just inches from her opening. As Kim leaned back against her friend, I watched as Amy's hands came forward and cupped Kim's breasts, gently massaging them.

"Now, baby," Amy whispered in Kim's ear, "you have to tell us what you want."

Kim gave out a little whimper and shook her head.

"I can't..." she mumbled.

"Tell us," Amy repeated.

There was a long pause, then Kim looked up into my face.

"I want...I want you to be...to be inside me," she whispered.

"Tell us more. Tell us what you want," Amy said.

"I...I want to feel your penis inside me. Inside my cunny," Kim whispered, "and I want you to do it to me. To do it with your hard penis. With your erection."

Her voice dropped in volume until her whisper was barely audible, "I want...I want you to...to fuck me. To put your hard....cock in my cunt and....fuck me."

Amy looked at me and as if directing me with her eyes, nodded, making it clear I was to proceed. I looked down at Kim. Her eyes had a glazed-over look to them as she stared at my crotch.

Holding my cock at its base with my fist, I directed the head of my penis toward Kim's opening. She gasped when I made contact with her. I moved its head in little circles around her opening, sliding it up and down against the wet folds of her pussy. Then I moved slightly higher, until her clitoris was nestled in the little slit at the end of my cock. Kim let out another whimper as I began moving my cock in tiny little circles around her clit.

Looking down at her little opening, I wasn't sure if I would fit. I held my cock motionlessly against her for a moment, then directed its head to her opening. Acting like a wedge, the head of my cock slowly parted her wet opening, and as I applied a slow, gently pressure, I watched as it slowly disappeared inside her.

Kim screamed and her pelvis began moving up and down uncontrollably in jerky little spasms, each little movement forcing my cock deeper inside. Her passage was tight, tighter than I'd ever experienced, and it hugged my cock like a vice as I slowly began moving my hips back and forth, my cock still only halfway in. Suddenly, Kim's arms flew forward, and grabbing me around the ass, she yanked my body forward, causing my cock, in one quick thrust, to sink fully inside her.

She screamed again and once more, I felt her pelvis rotating in quick little circles, her tight passage gripping hard around my cock, as if reluctant to let it go. As I slowly pulled halfway out, then slowly pushed in again, I reached my hands underneath Kim's body and cupped her little asscheeks in my hands, massaging them with my fingers.

"Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!" Kim cried out as I slowly increased the rate of my in and out strokes. Suddenly, her feet left the sofa and she threw her legs around me, locking her feet at my back. Her ass left the footstool and with each of my downward strokes, I felt her thigh muscles contract as her entire lower body flew upward toward mine, causing our pubic bones to pound together, my cock thrusting hard and deep inside her, my balls, hanging low between my legs, flying against her ass with an audible slapping sound. She screamed again, and with each inward stroke, a low-pitched moan came from deep in her throat.

As Amy continued to massage Kim's breasts, I saw my daughter's eyes were glued to the point where Kim and I were joined, staring at my cock as it flew in and out of Kim's tight cunt. Kim's breathing became nothing more than little gasps for air and her whimpering moans became louder and sharper as I increased the rate of my in and out thrusts. With my hands supporting Kim's ass, I gently spread her asscheeks and allowed my fingers to run up and down her crack, occasionally brushing them in little circles against her anus.

"Oh, my God! Oh, my God!" she cried out.

I felt a hot burning pressure in my balls, and I knew it wouldn't be long.

"I'm going to cum, baby!" I moaned, "I'm going to cum!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried out between her gasps for breath, "Cum for me! Shoot your cum deep inside me. Oh, God! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Suddenly, I felt Kim's body begin to quiver and as my cum began to spurt out of my cock deep into her womb, her entire body began to shake uncontrollably. She screamed again, and as I shot wave after wave of cum deep inside her, I watched as her eyes rolled back in her head, and her mouth opened wide as she gasped for air.

"Oh, God! Oh, God!" she screamed, her body glistening with sweat, her head rolling from side to side, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh, God, I'm cumming!"

I held her ass tightly, pulling her toward me as I continued to pound in and out of her, my cock spewing the last of its cum deep into her cunt. Kim screamed once more, a loud piercing scream, and I felt her body suddenly go limp. Her legs fell from around me and her arms dropped to her sides. With my cock still deep inside her, I watched as her breathing gradually returned to normal. A moment later, I slid out of her and fell back onto the sofa. Her legs were still spread wide, her pussy lips red and swollen, and as I watched, a small puddle of cum formed at the base of her opening.

After a minute or two, Amy slid her hands off Kim's breasts and with a little forward push, guided Kim to an upright position on the footstool. Suddenly, Kim's eyes opened wide and she screamed. Amy made a nodding motion to my back, and turning around I saw my wife and my son standing in the doorway. From the little grin on my wife's face, I knew they'd been there for a long time.

*****

Kim screamed again and dropped to the floor. Grabbing her clothes, she held them tight against her front.

"I didn't mean it to happen, Mrs. Erickson," Kim cried out.

Janet took several steps toward us, glancing from Kim, crouching naked on the floor, to Amy, her bare breasts hanging out the front of her blouse, to me, sitting naked on the sofa, my cock, still wet with cum, hanging limply between my legs.