My Evil Wife, My Loving Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a pause, then my wife looked down at Kim.

"I'm sure not," Janet said, "what your mother's reaction will be when she finds out I came home and found you fucking my husband, your best friend's father."

"Oh, God! Mrs. Erickson...I didn't...I didn't mean it to get this far," Kim sobbed.

"Calm down, Kim," Janet said, "I'm sure you weren't the one who instigated this. Am I right, Amy?"

Amy simply shrugged her shoulders, a sheepish grin on her face.

Taking our son by the hand, Janet stood in front of the kneeling Kim.

"Stand up, Kim," she said.

Kim looked up at her, a pleading expression on her face.

"Stand up, honey," Janet repeated.

There was a pause, then Kim slowly stood, clutching her clothes tight against her.

"Drop your clothes, Kim," Janet said in a soft voice, "Drop your clothes so Davie can see you naked."

A little whimpering cry came out of Kim's mouth. She began to say something, then apparently thought better of it. Slowly, she lowered her arms, allowing her clothes to fall to the floor.

"So, Davie," Janet asked, turning toward her son, "what do you think of Amy's little Korean friend?

Janet took a step toward Kim. She brought her arm up and lightly stroked her finger across one of Kim's breasts. Kim stepped back, startled.

"Don't be afraid, dear," Janet said, "we just want to look at you. And maybe Davie would like to have you. Have you like his daddy did."

"Oh, God! No, Mrs. Erickson," Kim cried out, "I cant'...I mean...."

"Stand still and let us look at you," Janet interrupted. With her thumb and forefinger, she lightly pinched one of Kim's nipples.

"So, Davie," Janet continued, "do you like Kim's little titties?"

There was a pause. Davie blushed, then gave a little, slow nod of his head.

Would you like to have her now?"

"Oh, God! No, Mrs. Erickson," Kim cried out.

Davie lowered his head. He didn't answer.

"I'll bet you'd like to have her, wouldn't you, Davie? To take her just like your father took her a few minutes ago."

Kim let out another sob and Davie remained silent, his head still bowed.

"But right now, you're a mess," Janet said, looking Kim up and down, "God, I can see a little bit of my husband's cream running down your thigh. We'll need to clean you up first. I want you to be clean for my son."

"Sit down on the footrest," Janet said. She put her hands on Kim's shoulders and guided her down. Janet turned, and before I'd even realized what was happening, she'd put her hand on the back of my head and guided me forcefully off the couch until I was kneeling on the carpet in front of Kim.

"Clean her!" Janet said, her voice soft but with a commanding tone to it. I started to look up at Janet when I again felt her hand on the back of my head. Pushing firmly, she guided my head down, down toward Kim's legs, which were pressed tight together as she sat on the footrest.

"Spread your legs, honey," Janet said to her, "so he can clean you properly."

"I don't...I don't think..." Kim mumbled.

"Spread your legs," Janet repeated, and after a pause, I saw Kim's legs slowly part, until I was looking directly at her opening, the lips of her pussy red and raw and still glistening with a mixture of her juices and my cum.

I'm stronger than Janet. I knew that. I could have simply stood and walked away. But I didn't. I didn't fight her. I didn't object. There, kneeling on the floor, naked, my cock hanging limply between my legs, in the full view of my family, I allowed Janet to push my head forward, forward until my mouth was just inches from Kim's wet opening.

"Clean her," Janet commanded.

I hesitated, and suddenly, a spasm of pain coursed through my body as she grabbed my balls and with a twisting motion, squeezed them in her fist, causing me to cry out in pain.

"Quiet!" she said, and with her hand on the back of my head, she pushed again until my face was pressed between Kim's open legs, the smell of her juices and my cum filling my nostrils. I hesitated for a moment, then slowly opened my mouth, and Kim let out a little moan as I began bathing her pussy lips with my tongue, tasting my salty cum as I slid my tongue deep into her opening.

"Look kids, look how good your daddy is at cleaning up his mess," Janet said. I cried out again as she suddenly slapped her hand hard against my flaccid penis.

Janet released her hand from behind my head and I slid away from Kim, using the back of my hand to wipe my face dry. Then, as we all watched, Janet stood and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. She pulled it off, then undid her bra, releasing her huge breasts. She slid her slacks down and kicked them off, then tugged off her panties until she stood naked in front of us, her legs slightly spread.

"Now it's our turn for some fun," she said, "Amy, get Davie ready."

"It's OK, mom," Davie said in a halting voice, "I don't have to..."

His words were cut short as his sister cupped one hand over his crotch and with the other, began pulling up on the bottom of his shirt. A minute later, he was naked, his semi-erect cock twitching in front of him. Amy knelt, and Davie groaned as she took him in her mouth. Within seconds, he was hard, his cock throbbing, protruding obscenely from his crotch.

Meanwhile, I watched as Janet lowered herself to the carpet, lying on her back.

"Amy, dear," she said, "get me those pillows off the sofa, will you?"

My daughter grabbed the pillows, and Janet raised herself up, allowing Amy to slide the pillows under her, raising her ass at least a foot off the floor and causing her shaved pussy to jut upward, the highest point of her body.

"Now, honey," she said to her daughter, "bring me Kim."

I watched as Kim's eyes widened, and her mouth dropped open.

"No, Mrs. Erickson," she cried softly, "I can't....I can't....do....that..."

Amy put her hands on her friend's shoulder and firmly guided Kim off the footrest until she was kneeling between my wife's legs.

"No," she said, "I can't....please....don't make me..."

My daughter put her hands on either side of Kim's head and slowly forced her friend down between my wife's open legs until Kim's face was pressed firmly against Janet's crotch.

"Now, Kim, honey," Janet said in a soft voice, "I want you to open your mouth. I want you to use your tongue, and your lips, and your open mouth on me. You know what to do."

With her head still held in place by Amy, Kim was unable to object with anything other than a low, moaning whimper. Five seconds passed, then ten, as Kim held her friend's head firmly in place. Finally, I saw a slight movement of Kim's head.

"Ah, yes, honey," Janet said, "yes, use your tongue just like that. Rub it over my pussy lips. Hmmm...so nice..."

Janet reached out and took Kim's head in her own hands, allowing Amy to stand.

"Now, Kim, honey," Janet said, her words interrupted by little quivering pauses, "raise your little rear up high so Davie can fuck you."

A muffled little moan of protest came from Kim, her mouth still held tight against Janet's pussy.

"Mom," Davie began, "maybe if she doesn't..."

"Amy, help him," Janet interrupted.

I watched as Amy put her hands on her brother's shoulders and pushed him into a kneeling position behind Kim. She took his erection in her hand and guided it between Kim's legs. Kim moaned again as Amy used her fingers to gently open her passage. With one hand behind her brother, Amy slowly guided him forward until the head of his cock pushed against the lips of Kim's pussy.

"Are you in, Davie," Janet asked, "are you inside her yet?"

Davie let out a little moan as he pushed forward.

"She's...she's...so tight," he said.

I watched as Davie's cock slowly slid deeper into Kim's tight passage. He let out another moan as he began slow, in and out strokes, his hands gripping Kim tightly at the hips.

Meanwhile, little shuddering whimpers were coming from Janet as she continued to hold Kim's mouth against her pussy.

"Oh, yes!" she cried out, "God, yes! So good! Yes, honey, lick me."

Davie increased the rate of his strokes and I watched Kim's little breasts jiggle back and forth beneath her as he thrust deep into her. Janet moaned again and her hands left Kim's head. The girl raised her head up for a moment, as if catching her breath, then lowered her mouth back to Janet's wet pussy.

Suddenly, Janet grabbed her own knees and raised her legs until they were nearly vertical, having the effect of rotating her ass upward.

"A little lower, honey," she said to Kim, "move you mouth a little lower, to the flat place under my pussy, to my perineum. Oh, fuck, yes! There! There!"

As I looked from Janet, her legs spread wide with Kim between them, to Davie, his long cock thrusting in and out of Kim's tight cunt, to Amy, her large breasts hanging out from her blouse, I suddenly realized I was getting hard again. As I continued to watch, my hand went to my cock and I began to slowly stroke it.

"Lower, honey," Janet cried out to Kim, "I want to feel your tongue lower."

I watched as Kim put her hands on Janet's asscheeks and slowly spread them apart, exposing my wife's anus, puckered and reddish-brown. Kim slid her mouth down, and I watched as she extended her tongue until it brushed against Janet's asshole.

"Oh, fuck!" my wife cried out, "so good!"

Kim thrust her tongue out, extending its tip into Janet's tight anus.

"Oh, fuck!" Janet screamed, "Yes, honey! Use your tongue there! Tongue my ass, baby. Fuck my ass with your tongue."

Kim's head was now bobbing up and down as she thrust her tongue deep into my wife's asshole. Meanwhile, Davie let out a loud groan as his cock continued to pound in and out of Kim's tight opening.

"Yes, so good! Yes!" Janet hissed, "Now, baby, move your mouth back to my pussy...Oh, yes! Now...put your finger where your tongue was. Put your finger in my ass."

Janet let out a loud whimpering moan as Kim slowly slid the tip of her finger into my wife's ass.

"Yes, baby," Janet cried, "Deeper! Push you finger deeper! Fuck my ass with your finger!"

My daughter, watching the scene as I was, pulled off her blouse and brought her arms up, using her fingers to pull and twist at her long nipples. She moaned, then bent down and undid her shorts and stepped out of them. Now naked, I watched as her hand went to her pussy, her fingers slowly stroking up and down, just as I was stroking my throbbing cock. Our eyes met briefly.

Suddenly, Janet let out a sharp, whimpering scream and I watched as a visible tremor went through her body.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!" my wife cried out as Kim held her mouth tight against her pussy, the girl's finger now moving deeply in and out of Janet's rectum, "Oh, fuck! I'm cumming!"

Janet's body began to tremble all over, her breasts swinging wildly back and forth across her chest. My daughter continued to stroke her pussy, her eyes darting back and forth from her mother to Kim to her brother. Just inches away from me, I watched Davie's cock as it plowed into Kim's tight cunt. Suddenly, he threw back his head and let out a low groan. The speed and intensity of his strokes increased and with another loud groan, he began to cum, spewing his cum deep into Kim. I watched as his cock continued to pound into her, white cum seeping out from her cunt lips tightly grasping his cock. With one last forward lunge, Davie held himself motionlessly against Kim, his cock buried deep inside her.

My wife's breathing had returned to normal and she pulled the pillows out from under her and sat up. She looked at me with a hint of a grin on her face.

"Lie down," she said.

I looked at her, confused.

"Lie down on your back," she said as she slowly stood, "It seems our little friend needs cleaned again."

Putting her hands on my shoulders, she guided me until I was lying on my back on the carpet. Then, she put her hands on Kim's shoulders and slowly pulled her away from Davie, causing his cock to slide out of her.

"You seemed to enjoy watching your son empty his load into Kim," Janet said to me, "but we can't let her go home like that, his cream dripping out."

I watched as Janet guided Amy until the girl squatted over me, facing my feet, her knees on either side of my head. Looking up, I had a close-up view of her pussy, it's lips red and puffy and swollen and glistening wet with the combination of her juices and my son's cum. And as I watched, a puddle of the white liquid began to slowly ooze out of her opening.

Meanwhile, Janet was pushing down on Kim's back, and I watched as her cum-filled pussy came closer to my face. Then, I felt the muscles of Kim's thighs relax, and suddenly, her crotch was pressed tight against my face. Momentarily unable to breath, I opened my mouth for air, and felt a gush of liquid escape from her opening into my mouth. Unable to spit it out, I gagged and swallowed involuntarily, my own son's cum flowing down my throat.

"Yes," Janet whispered above me, "suck your little friend's pussy, suck out all of Davie's cum. How does it feel, tasting your own son's cream?"

Kim moaned and began to slowly rotate her hips back and forth, causing her cum-drenched pussy to slide up and down against my face. I heard my daughter let out a little whimper, and suddenly, she was on me, straddling my crotch, her hand on my cock as she squatted over me and guided the head of my cock to her opening. She let out another whimper, and in one steady motion, lowered herself onto me, until her hips rested on my thighs, my cock deep inside her.

Meanwhile, with her legs on either side of my head, I could feel the muscles of Kim's thighs contracting and relaxing as her hips thrust forward, her cum-drenched pussy grinding up and down across my face. With each forward thrust, a little moaning grunt came from deep in the back of her throat.

"Yes, baby," my wife whispered, "Fuck his face. Fuck his face until you cum."

Lower, Amy's body pounded up and down against mine, with each downward thrust her ass slapped against me, driving my cock deep into her cunt.

Suddenly, I felt a little quiver go through Kim's body, and the quiver became more pronounced until her entire body began shaking as she continued to grind herself against me.

"Oh, God!" Kim cried out, "Oh, God! I'm cumming!"

Her body suddenly went rigid and with one last screaming moan her hips stopped moving, her wet pussy pressed motionlessly against my face. Meanwhile, Amy continued to bounce up and down on top of me, her body crashing against mine, her pussy engulfing my cock with each downward thrust. Her breathing was heavy - nothing more than short little gasps for air, each gasp a sharp whimper. The sensation of her warm, tight pussy pounding up and down on my cock was too much for me, and with a load, muffled groan, I felt a spasm in my cock as load after load of cum began spurting deep into my daughter's cunt. Amy screamed, and her up and down thrusts abruptly stopped as she held her body tight against mine, her hips moving in a little circular motion as she ground herself against me, my cock deep inside her. Gradually, her movements slowed until she collapsed motionless on top of me.

Kim slowly slid off of me and sat on the carpet, her legs spread wide. Davie knelt beside her, his cock hanging limply between his legs. Suddenly, the phone rang, interrupting the moment of silence. Janet stood and I watched her ass sway from side to side as she left the room to answer it.

She returned a minute later.

"That was your mother, Kim," my wife said, "she called to invite us all to your house for dinner tomorrow. Of course, I said yes."

*****

To be continued...