My Exhibitionist Instructor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Helped you with your hard-on you mean?"

"You said it, but I'm telling you, I really don't think she's doing it on purpose. She is very professional - not a wink, or lengthy smile, nothing."

"She's playing you for a fool."

"She happened to come into the gym while I was there tonight..."

"Oh, just a coincidence, huh?"

Busted again. "Well, you know I like to work out at the end of the day, apparently she does too. Geez, jealous much."

"Not at all, I just want to hear how that went."

"She had that same outfit on, at least I think it was the same. Oh my, up close I couldn't believe how tight her body is. The cleavage she was displaying was such a turn on. I'm telling you, the heart rate monitor on my machine told me I got a lot better work out after she arrived."

"I trust you're giving your cock a good work out right now. So tell me, you think I would like her?"

"Oh definitely, how could you not? I'm telling you, this girl is not like most others, she has a look that just exudes sexuality. Like you."

"Except she has bigger tits."

"Right, well, and she has dark hair instead of blonde hair like yours."

"She sounds nice. Maybe she would be the one, the one with whom I'd finally take plunge."

Now, I've already mentioned that nothing does it for me quite like the girl girl topic. On top of that, to think that my wife would ever treat me to a show is more than I can handle. "Oh, that would be incredible to see you two together."

"Yeah, well hearing about how slyly slutty this girl is has got me pretty worked up. I've got my pussy spread right now with one hand while I'm rub my clit with my other hand. Can you picture me doing that baby? Does it make you hard to know your description of this little slut has gotten me so turned on? God, I'm so damn wet, maybe this girl would be the one I'd take the plunge with. I wonder if she'd lick my pussy for me? Do you think so?"

"Oh yeah, yeah, you know how to get me so fucking hot. Yeah, I'm sure she would."

"Is your cock nice and hard? Are you stroking that wonderful cock thinking about your hot instructor licking my pussy."

"Oh yeah, I'm so close."

"Me too, I was just thinking that it wouldn't be fair if I had all the fun when I was with her, I'd have to lick her pussy too. Do you think she'd like that, having me between her legs licking her hot pussy."

"Oh god baby, I'm cumming."

"Goodnight sweetie, have another good day hard at work tomorrow."

The double entendre was not lost on me.

Wednesday I noticed that Jenny didn't even bother with a suit jacket. Unfortunately, her wardrobe did not consist only of sleeveless, silk blouses, as I'd so enjoyed the previous two days. The heels, stockings, skirt part of the ensemble was still going strong, but today her skirt was slightly shorter than the previous days (I guess to offset the short sleeves found on today's shirt). Damn she really tried hard to maintain a professional image. At this point in the week, the training was basically whole days for individual work time. Everyone there had real world scenarios they had to address with this application when they got home, so the chance to get a head start, with personalized instruction and assistance was perfect. There were a few brief lectures that Jenny gave throughout the day, but mostly it was just a heads down work day. I was making some solid progress when Jenny stopped by to see how things were going. Well, well, well, I didn't notice until just then that the shorter skirt had a MUCH longer slit in it then any of the others. She sat down with practiced skill so that her skirt hiked up high enough, and the slit allowed me to catch my first glimpse of heaven. This girl had a thing for lacy lingerie, and now I knew it wasn't just bras, but panties as well. Again, she gave absolutely no acknowledgement that she was giving me another raging hard on. She looked at my work and seemed genuinely impressed. I was psyched. It really wasn't a great environment for small talk, with everyone else so close by, but she managed to ask if I was still impressed with the view from the pool last night. I said it could be better, thinking this might be the break in the ice I was looking for, but nope, she just said that was too bad - not arrogantly, or anything, just matter of factly and then moved on to the next student. Damn, I was confused and didn't know what the hell to think. I knew what wanted I wanted to think. I wanted to think that this sexy woman was purposefully teasing me and wanted nothing more than to suck my cock before I fucked her. Unfortunately that didn't seem to be what she had in mind.

Nonetheless, I went to the gym a little later, as I had the day before. Sure enough, within about ten minutes Jenny showed up. She promised that she washed her work out clothes each night, and hoped I wasn't disgusted by seeing her in the same thing each day. I chuckled. I told her I didn't mind in the least. And we settled into some more banter while we went about our workouts. Again, I finished before her and asked her if she was interested today in enjoying the view outside by the pool. She told me she hadn't thought to bring her bathing suit this week, so she'd have to take my word for it. I was prepared for her turning me down again, so I tried something completely different. Maybe, I reasoned, if she really was a professional woman through and through, perhaps she wouldn't be able to turn down a request from a student for some extra help. So I said, "Please don't think I'm being rude, intruding on your evening plans, but I was wondering if perhaps I couldn't treat you to dinner." She smiled. "You see, it's actually for my benefit (if only she knew in what way), I've been having a hard time understanding one aspect of the application, and I thought I might steal a bit of your time." Her eyes lit up. Bingo I thought. She said I was in luck, she usually tried to get together with college friends and the like when she traveled to different cities, but didn't have plans for tonight. We made plans to meet at a nearby restaurant.

I was so excited about the thought of spending some solo time with her, that I think I walked the whole way back to my room oblivious to the big pole tenting my shorts. I got ready quickly, and headed down to the bar, where we had agreed to meet. I threw back a Tanqueray and Tonic and hoped for....what the hell was I hoping for? I was happily married, but this girl was so damn hot. Certainly some innocent flirting wouldn't jeopardize my marriage. In fact, Lisa seemed to be enjoying hearing about her as much as I enjoyed capturing images of her in my mind to share. Jenny arrived in an outfit that clearly redefined sexy casual. Her ample cleavage peered from between the top of a row of dainty buttons straining to hold her top together. Her skirt - what else? - was noticeably shorter than the day's versions. Wow. I asked if she wanted a cocktail, but she said she'd rather get right to the restaurant. She asked if I'd brought any notes to help clarify my question. Hmm, was my little plan going to backfire? I stammered for a second and she started laughing. She said she figured I hadn't.

So here we were, two folks both on expense accounts at a moderately priced restaurant. I think you probably know what that means, yep, LOTS of wine with dinner. So, we actually did talk about the application. Hell, we could have talked about Eskimos for all I cared. Jenny was smoking hot, frankly looking even sexier now then in her workout clothes earlier, and I was having dinner with her. About halfway through dinner, after I actually had gained some better understanding of the application (for what that's worth), the conversation took a turn - and a dramatic one at that. Jenny touched my ring and asked me what my wife would think of me having dinner with her at a little Italian restaurant with lots and lots of wine.

"Well, I know she realizes how important this training is to my future assignment with my company, so I'm sure she'd be thrilled to know I had a chance to get some extra help."

"Uh huh, so you're saying you won't be mentioning all the wine. Or the fact that you seem to find it awfully difficult to look me in the eyes."

Busted. I looked up, she was smiling. Things were about to take a wild turn.

"It's okay, I've long since realized the effect I have on some guys."

"And some women I would imagine." I thoughtfully added.

"Hey now, let's move on. So you don't think your wife would mind you being here?"

"What, an innocent dinner? What's there to mind?"

"Well what do you think she'd say if she knew how much you wanted to see my tits, or at least I'm guessing you want to see them from how much you look at them."

Now it was my turn to be a bit shocked, wow, a little wine and a whole new side to Jenny.

"I know you want to see them. Hell you've been looking at them every second you could. I'm frankly amazed you know anything about the application, trying to look through my shirts, checking out my legs, looking at my ass when I'm writing on the white board. The lust in your eyes has been unstoppable."

"Listen, I'm very sorry, you're right..."

"Don't apologize - unless you want me to get up and leave."

"What?"

"I love it! I love it when you check me out. In fact I love it when I look out over the class and see that same lustful look in everyone's eyes. I was in high school when I realized how much it turns me on to see that lust in people's eyes."

I felt like I was in a teen movie, I mean, who has ever heard this from someone, much less a walking wet dream?

"Well, I really don't know what to say..."

"You really don't need to say a damn thing, just watch."

And with that, she started playing with the top button of her shirt. This button had it tough already, straining as hard as it was to keep her shirt together across the acres of cleavage, now that she was playing with it I didn't think it stood a chance. Sure enough, she unbuttoned it. I now had an even better look at yet another super sexy lacy bra. And even more cleavage. I could hear people chatting all around us - I wondered why everyone in the place wasn't speechless, like me. I hoped that no one realized what Jenny was up to. But with her intense beauty it seemed improbable no one else was checking her out. But maybe that's what she was looking for. Pop, another button opened.

"You like?"

"Oh my god, you're so beautiful, but, but should we really be doing this here?"

"Doing what?" As she provocatively slowly pulled one side of her shirt open for me - just for me.

And so it went, how long, I couldn't even begin to guess. She finally stopped playing with her shirt long enough to ask me what I thought my wife would think now.

"I have no idea, to be honest. She knows I'm a big flirt, so I suppose it's okay." I wasn't even convincing myself with that.

"Oh good, because I'm not quite through."

We were seated on the same of a curved bench on one side of a small side table backing up to the wall. It was an intimate space, but I quickly realized it would serve well for some privacy for Jenny's new focus, her skirt. She shifted slightly, and suddenly I had a great view of her tiny matching lace thong. I was trying to listen to whatever she was saying, but I was having no luck. She asked me what I'd like to do, to her. I told her I would do anything she wanted me to. I replayed part of the conversation I had with my wife, "Well, I'd love to get between your legs and make you as happy as humanly possible."

"What the fuck does that mean? Do you mean you want to lick my pussy for me? This pussy?" as she pulled her thong to the side.

I was speechless. "What about my tits? I really had you pegged as more of a tit man."

As she once again pulled her shirt to the side. I was about to cum in my pants, and frankly, I think she must have known this. As quickly as this change in conversation began, it seemed to end.

"Come on, let's get out of here."

As we walked back to the hotel, I was wondering what to do. Would I cheat on my wife? Would she ever forgive me? But my questioning was cut short as Jenny told me she had to get to sleep to be ready for class tomorrow. What? Well, at least I would have a helluva story for my wife. Unfortunately I decided it was too late to call her. I quickly took matters into my own hand and was off to sleep, dreaming of tomorrow.

Day 4, the last full day training session for this week. Jenny's outfit was completely professional, again, well, sexy as hell but still professional. This day was entirely hands on - the computer. Jenny was great at working with everyone to make sure people would feel comfortable using the application when they got back home. Her demeanor with me, however was as though the night before never took place. She acted exactly the same to me as she had any other day. Truly, if I the images of her tits and pussy hadn't seared themselves in my brain, I would have wondered if it actually happened based on her actions. I did notice that when she worked with me this day, however, she invariably pressed her breasts into me. It was obvious she knew she had to be subtle - much more so then I could have ever pulled off. But it was unmistakable, my wife was right, she was playing with me. When she sat down next to me, her skirt was slit up to her panties. She was so skilled with her body, however, that no one thought to look, and even if they did, she had positioned herself in such a way that I don't think anyone else would have been able to see. What a crazy day. I actually wasn't able to get as much done as I had the other days. All I could think about was trying to get Jenny to go out to dinner again. When I met her in the gym again, I asked if she again wanted to go out to dinner. She laughed this time, and said she had other plans. As I was leaving the gym headed to the pool, I said goodbye. She asked why I didn't invite her to enjoy the view from the pool.

"Well, you said you forgot to bring your suit."

"That was yesterday, I went out at lunchtime and got something I think you'll enjoy. I'll meet you out there."

When Jenny walked out to the pool, conversations around the pool stopped. She had on a bikini that left nothing to the imagination. I don't know if the shop she ran out to at lunch only carried size small, but whatever, her breasts were nearly spilling out of her top. In fact, except for her nipples, her breasts were simply not in her top. And her bottom, looked more revealing then a thong. She came over to where I was hanging onto the side of the pool and sat down next to me. I was glad I was in the pool in order to hide my instant erection. She sat down next to me with her feet in the water. I was now eye to eye with her pussy. Again, in a move that I can only imagine was practiced, she was able to move her bottom aside just enough so I could finally see perfect pussy. I couldn't believe it. I asked if she wanted to come in, hoping I might get a chance to feel that pussy myself, but she said she could only stay another minute or two before she had to get off to her dinner date. She managed to work a finger into her pussy without drawing any extra eyes from the few remaining folks around the pool. Oh to be her finger. I asked if I could lend a hand. But a moment later she pulled her finger out and put the same finger into my mouth and licked her lips. She said she had to get going. Holy crap. I was torn between whipping my cock out in the pool, or running back to my room with my raging hard on...and then whipping it out. Fortunately, I decided to get back to my room. I called my wife, so much to tell her, assuming she was still game.

"I missed you last night."

"I know, sorry about that. I had a late dinner."

"Oh really, were you eating pussy by any chance?"

"Come on, you know I'd never cheat on you."

"So you say, but from the way you've described the days of this week so far, I'm not so sure anymore."

"Well, I can assure you nothing's happened, well, actually, you wouldn't believe what's just happened."

I continued to tell Lisa about the unbelievable scene Jenny put on for me at dinner the night before, and explained why I didn't call her the night before.

"Holy shit, are you serious? Well, I guess I had the right read on this girl huh? I've got my hand on my pussy right now. I can't believe someone would show themselves off like that to someone who's essentially a stranger."

Then I told her what had just happened at the pool.

"So you're telling me you tasted her pussy? You've got the taste of her pussy on your tongue right now? Holy shit, what did she taste like?"

"Perfection."

"Have you already cum? Are did you wait for me to cum with you?"

"Baby I called you as soon as I walked in the door and I've been stroking my cock the whole time."

"I don't blame you baby, I don't know how you managed to hold off, this girl sounds like such a hot fucking slut. Goddamn. Incredible, I need to get you home to fuck me good and hard. All this sex talk and teasing this week has left me totally horny. Uh, uh, goddamn!"

Lisa came, and so did I. Sadly I didn't feel as relieved as normal. I went to dinner and came back to the room. With my daily call to my wife behind me, I figured I'd catch a little TV before getting to sleep. The phone rang and I wondered if something was wrong.

"Hello?"

"Is your dick still hard?"

Nope, it wasn't Lisa, it was Jenny!

"Uh, it is now."

"Did you call your wife?"

"Yep, I told her things were really going well."

"Oh yeah, best training session ever? Guess you didn't mention our get togethers, eh?"

"Actually, I did. I told her everything, how you unbuttoned your top last night, pulled your panties aside, met me out at the pool this afternoon, and let me taste your pussy - albeit indirectly."

"Is that so, wow, your wife is a keeper. Did she throw your things out the window while you were on the phone, or is she going to wait until you're back?"

"Actually, she told me she had one hand spreading her pussy, and the other rubbing her clit. She couldn't believe you would show yourself off, and frankly, I think she got turned on. In fact, she knows I get turned on by thinking about girl girl sex, so she asked if I thought she would like you. I told her there was no way she wouldn't have the hots for you. She thinks you might be the one to finally break down her willpower."

"Oh my god, this is unexpected, tell me more. Are you playing with yourself again? God I wish I could take your cock in my mouth right this second."

"What room are you in?"

"Never mind, tell me more about your wife's reaction."

"She asked me what I would do to you, and of course I said I would eat your pussy forever - I think I mentioned to you the other night. When I told her how good you're pussy looked - and tasted - she told me she'd eat you out."

"Oh damn, keep going."

"She thought you might have to eat her pussy too. While I watched, or fucked one of you, I'm not really sure."

"Uh, uh, uh, yes, yes! I've got to get some sleep. But I knew calling you was the right thing to do. Good night."

Holy shit, I couldn't believe what had just happened.

The last day of these weeklong sessions is always a bit out of sync with the rest of the week. At least that's been my experience. Everyone realizes they're going to be on their own in their offices next week without the assistance of Jenny and others in the class. So there's a feeling of anxiety as everyone gets in their last minute questions. Jenny was again, completely up for the challenge. She deftly handled all the questions and told everyone they would do great. She offered contact information in case anyone got in a huge jam. I wonder how many guys, or gals, called her hoping for just a bit more? She told me I had done a great job and that she thought I had really gotten the most out of the training of anyone she'd had. I simply could not have agreed more.