My Exhibitionist Instructor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the flight back home, I thought about what had happened during the week. I wondered if things would be okay with my wife when I actually saw her today, or if she might have decided that things had gotten a little out of hand. True, I never cheated on her with Jenny, but in some ways the time I spent with Jenny was even more erotic then if I had. Turns out, my concerns were unwarranted. Lisa practically ripped my shirt off my body when I walked in. I guess she wasn't kidding when she said she wanted me home. She started right in with her slutty talk. She told me to sit on the bed and watch. She pulled her skirt up, pulled her panties aside and started playing with her pussy. Frankly, it seemed like she was already wet, and she soon had herself worked up to a fevered pitch. She took her finger out of her pussy and put in my mouth.

"Remind you of anything honey?"

Meanwhile, she had unbuttoned her shirt and had on one of her own lacy bras. The effect wasn't exactly the same as what Jenny had been able to pull of, but I love my wife and she looked damn sexy.

"I know you wanted to fuck Jenny, I want you to pretend I'm her. I want to see and feel just how badly you wanted her this week. So fuck me now."

I went down on Lisa and ate her pussy until my jaw began aching. I then sucked on her tits, her breasts were not as large as Jenny's, but they were sizeable nonetheless and perfect to me, and her nipples were rock hard. All the while, she kept up her slutty talk. "Yeah, baby, suck my pussy. My pussy is so goddamn wet, I've been thinking about having your tongue in me all week. Yeah, spread my pussy wide and fuck me with your tongue. Fuck me like you'd fuck that little slut who took every chance she could to rub her tits on your arm, who spread her legs for you whenever she had the chance. That little fuck slut who I'm sure wanted your cock so bad. Yeah, that nasty little slut who pulled her panties aside in a restaurant for you to watch while she played with herself. Who wanted everyone in that little restaurant to see her sexy tits in her lacy bra. I wonder how she managed to hold herself back from pulling your hard cock out and sitting down on you right there in the restaurant. What a nasty girl to finger herself by the pool and let you taste how hot and wet her pussy was. Yeah baby, fuck me hard. I need you to fuck my pussy hard and fast right now."

Needless to say, once I got started pounding her pussy I didn't last too long.

My wife and I would occasionally work conversations of Jenny into our sex lives, but really, we have always had great a sex life, and have no shortage of fantasies to help keep things interesting. Still, I would sometimes reflect on that week in Florida and shake my head in disbelief. As sexy as my wife is, and as slutty as she acts when we're alone - never had I met, or even heard about a woman in real life who got off on showing herself off. A couple of months later I arrived home from work to hear my wife talking on the phone. She sounded pretty excited talking on the phone, and when she hung up she was even more excited to tell me that a friend of hers from high school was in town and had asked if we could all get together for dinner or drinks. Yuck. I hate these reunions with people I've never actually met. No matter how great my wife's friends are, it doesn't change the fact that I'm not going to have any memories or stories to share. But, compromises are the key to happy marriages, or so I've been told. We headed out to one of the many restaurants in Georgetown. Why do people from out of town visiting Washington always think Georgetown is the exciting place to go to in the evening? Anyway, turns out her friend was staying at The Four Seasons which is right on the edge of Georgetown, so it was just a convenient place to meet.

When we walked into the restaurant I was greeted by high pitched, super loud "Hi!"

"Hi! How's it going?"

As my wife stepped back from the big, long hug she'd just given someone, I nearly lost my stomach. Yep, Lisa's friend from high school was Jenny. Normally I'm fascinated by "small world" moments like this one, but this was almost too much for me to handle.

"...is my husband Jack."

"I can't believe it."

"Hi, how are things going." I wondered if Jenny would want to pretend that she didn't know me - that's kind of what I was hoping for. No dice.

"How's your project going? Or did you finish it already?"

"You two know each other?"

"Yeah, I was Jack's instructor a while back."

"OH MY GOD! You're kidding me. I heard all about it."

"I know you naughty slut, Jack told me you guy's were having fun with me while we were there. If I'd realized he had married such a huge slut like you Lisa I would have fucked him every night."

"Hey! I'm not a big slut, I'm just very comfortable sexually, but geez, it's not like I'd unbutton my top, or finger my pussy and shove it in some guy I'd just met's mouth - you slut."

All the while Lisa and Jenny were hugging, shoving, playfully touching each other like they'd been best friends forever. Dinner turned out to be great. I couldn't believe there was no awkwardness, if anything, it was a little awkward to hear my wife engaging in non-stop risqué talk in the restaurant. I was more than used to her saying all kinds of things in our bedroom, but she rarely did so in public. After a great meal, we had a cocktail, but Jenny said she really needed to get some rest for her work tomorrow. It was Tuesday night, unfortunately Lisa has a lecture series on Wednesdays, but we agreed to get together on Thursday before Jenny had to fly home on Friday. The whole car ride home Lisa couldn't get over the fact that Jenny was my instructor in Florida.

"Oh my god, what a slut Jenny is - she hasn't change a bit."

"How come I never heard about this good friend of yours before?"

"High school, sweetie. She was just a high school friend. We were on the cheerleading squad together. That's all."

"That's all? Seems like you guys were pretty good teammates, judging by the way you guys were acting tonight."

"Well, normally, I don't think you would have believed me if I told you how she acted back then. She was such an exhibitionist, and a complete slut to boot, though she acted just like she did with you in Florida - always the good girl. I mean, come on, we were just girls, we had good bodies, everyone was always checking us out. It was a fun environment. But Jenny, she would give the pope a hard-on, and she knew it. She acted just the way you described her acting in Florida she would sit just so with her damn short skirts, and a few people - students, teachers, whatever, would be able to see her panties. Or she'd lean just so, and you knew the teacher was able to get an eyeful of her huge tits. She was just unstoppable. She told me how much it excited her, and just being around her was kind of a turn on. Lust was always near at hand when I would hang out with Jenny. Hell, even I thought she was hot."

"Hmm, tell me more."

"I think that's probably enough for now." she said as we got home.

The night of sex was memorable.

Wednesday night Lisa had left for her lecture before I got home from work. I took advantage of the empty house to enjoy a beer and watch some baseball on TV - a sport Lisa has no interest in whatsoever. At some point the phone rang, it was Jenny.

"Hey Jenny, wow, small world, huh? Lisa isn't back from her lecture yet." I checked my watch and figured she should be back pretty soon.

"I didn't call for Lisa, silly. Did I make you hard again last night Jack? Did you and Jenny fuck like rabbits when you got back? Am I making you hard again right now? Maybe not yet, right, because I haven't told you what I'm wearing. Guess what, I'm not wearing a skirt. Are you surprised? I do have on stockings though, and my garters, but no panties. In fact, I'm not even wearing the lacy bra I know you love so much - it's here on the bed next to me. I'm just here rubbing my clit thinking about all the fun we've had."

"Huh, well, I'm hard now. But I don't really know if we should be doing this. I mean, it's getting a little weird."

"You know you can't resist me, so why are you questioning this. Hell, we're not even in the same room. But god how I wish we were. I'd push your head down between my legs so fast your neck would be sore. In fact, when I'm on the road I often think about getting your hot tongue in my pussy. Lisa told me last night how good you are - and I know coming from her that that's quite a compliment."

Hmm, what the hell did that mean, I wondered.

"Did you know Lisa and I used to spend a lot of time together?"

"Yeah, she mentioned you guys were friends on the cheerleading team, sounds like you realized early how much you enjoyed showing off your hot body way back in school."

"Oh, is that all she told you, hmm, what's gotten into her I wonder."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh come on, haven't you ever wondered what some of the girls on an athletic team who seem particularly close do in their free time? Sweetie, Lisa was my little love toy in high school. She and I were inseparable. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't all give and no take. We each spend hours licking each other and getting each other off. It was one of the easiest things to pull off in high school - no teachers or our parents ever questioned all the time we spent together - to everyone else we were just good friends. Mmm, if only they knew what good friends we really were. There were five of us on the squad who would invariably end up naked at someone's house each weekend. High school guys just couldn't hold a candle to the love that we gave one another. I can't believe Lisa never mentioned this. We all had boyfriends, so it's not like hearing she was married surprised me, but I knew you must really know how to take care of her - she was insatiable."

"Wow, that's quite a bit to take in, but I've got to tell you, my cock has never been harder than it is right now. The thought of you two being together is almost overwhelming."

"Oh yeah, we once put on a show for our boyfriends. We figured it would be a great treat for them and they'd fuck us for hours. Boy did we have that wrong. Lisa and I started kissing and sucking on each other's tits and both guys blew their loads. So, while we waited for them to get ready for some real action, we got caught up 69ing each other. God, Lisa's pussy was always so wet. Does she still get soaking wet for you Jack? Anyway, the goddamn guys came again. They didn't even think to try to get inside us. They were spent, but just kept watching. At this point Lisa and I were in our own world, so we just kept on licking and sucking for hours. I don't even know what eventually happened to those guys, but I'm sure that memory is seared into their brains."

"Oh god, I'm cumming, yes, I'm cumming. Oh god, you're such a nasty girl Jenny."

"Oh baby, I'm cumming too. Damn that was so good. See you tomorrow night."

I fell pleasantly to sleep before Lisa got home that night.

The next night Lisa was dressed to the nines. I mean, it was Thursday not a Friday or Saturday night, but she looked like she was ready for a night of serious clubbing - not dinner with an old high school friend. I was hard just watching her put on the finishing touches, but I couldn't help but ask if maybe she dressed a little too sexy for dinner. She told me not to worry, she just felt like looking a little sexy. A little sexy? She looked like a high class call girl - sexy as hell in a nearly all white outfit. White heels, stockings, a tiny little white skirt with buckles up the side, and a white blouse and white leather coat. Frankly, I didn't even realize she owned this all white outfit. And she was not the sort of person who normally bothered with stockings and garters, so I was a little surprised by that touch. We were meeting Jenny at the restaurant at her hotel, as she had said she would need to turn in early tonight. When we walked into the restaurant, Jenny was already there. She was dressed in an almost identical outfit to Lisa's, except all in black. I quickly thought maybe the girls had spoken since Tuesday night's outing. I struggled to participate in the conversation. If anything, it was even more sexual then the other night. Still no stories about the two of them together - or Lisa with any of the other girls from her cheerleading days, but endless stories about the incredible teasing they inflicted on their teachers and friends. I was just way too distracted by the awesome beauty the two girls in their contrasting outfits presented. Dinner was over way too soon. I think a button or two had come open on both girls shirts- again, this was something I'd almost come to expect from Jenny, but was not something I was used to seeing with my "good girl" Lisa. The girls were sitting on the same side of the table, so all night long I was enjoying Jenny's tremendous cleavage and Lisa's sexy as hell lips. After dinner I came around to help them get up from the chairs. When they realized that I was coming around the table to help them, I was treated to a fleeting glimpse of both their panties. Seems as though both girls skirts - such as they were - had hiked up during dinner. Both were quick to adjust them as I came around the table. Had they been playing with each other during dinner? Could I have been so lost in staring at them, almost mesmerized by the beauty in front of me, that I had missed that? Nah, couldn't have happened.

Jenny asked if we wanted a cocktail in her room before heading out, she said she had picked up something for dessert that she thought we'd all enjoy. Lisa and I enthusiastically said yes. Jenny opened the door to her room and headed in with Lisa right behind her. I turned around to make sure the door was closed, when I turned back around I couldn't believe my eyes. Jenny had her tiny skirt lifted up to her waist with one hand. With the other she was playing with the sexiest panties I'd ever seen. Delicate white lace - contrasting tremendously with her otherwise all black outfit.

"You like?" she asked. "I picked these up special, I guess when I said I'd picked up something special for dessert I should have been clearer, the panties aren't really for dessert, my pussy is. You ready Jack?"

I looked at Lisa, who already had a hand under her skirt.

She met my gaze and said, "Go ahead baby, I've had Jenny's hot pussy before, and you hesitating for even a second to make sure it's alright is almost super-human. I love you so much and now know how much you love me. Now if you don't get between her legs this second I will!"

And with that I finally got to devour the delicious pussy I'd seen a few times, and even tasted so briefly. To say I was in heaven is an understatement. What guy hasn't fantasized about having sex with two women before? Here I was finally living out that fantasy. And with two of the sexiest women I'd every known. I knew my wife and I would relive this moment again and again forever. As I was eating Jenny, Lisa positioned herself over Jenny's mouth. Lisa pulled her skirt up and panties aside and Jenny moaned like she couldn't get enough. I thought I might cum then and there. The scent of sex was so raw, the lust so pervasive. Jenny stopped licking my wife's pussy long enough to yell at me to get inside her, now! We repositioned ourselves so that I entered Jenny from behind, while Lisa lay on the bed with Jenny back slurping away at her pussy. It wasn't long before Lisa came so hard she screamed. Lisa is always vocal in bed, but this scream was so loud and guttural I knew she had experienced one hell of an orgasm. Slowly she moved off the bed and got underneath us. My sweet little wife, the girl who everyone always thinks of as being such a good girl, started licking my cock as I pumped in and out of her hot friend from high school. When she wasn't licking my cock she was licking Jenny's clit. I was so goddamn close to cumming, I was stunned when Lisa pushed me away - my cock leaving Jenny's hot pussy. I was about to ask what was going on when I heard Lisa say, "Sorry babe, we'll be here all night, and I know you want to last as long as you can each time, but right now I've got to have Jenny's pussy. She tastes so good, and it's been so long since I've done this, I just need her pussy now. And with that she buried herself in Jenny. For a minute or two I was too awed to move, but eventually I decided to position my cock near Jenny's mouth.

"Suck it you fucking tease, I want you to suck my cock."

I didn't have to ask twice. Jenny swallowed my cock and I was buried deep in her mouth. She managed to control herself enough so that she took me down her throat. Frankly, I thought I had hit a home run when I found Lisa, she was such an expert at giving head. But clearly Jenny was her equal. These two girls knew how to use their mouths in ways that insisted on orgasms, apparently from women as well as men. I was so damn close to cumming, Jenny was working my cock like a pro. I was just about to pull out and blow my load all over Jenny's huge tits. Oh god how I wanted to see that. Lisa stopped eating Jenny just then and started in with her slutty talk.

"Oh my god, her pussy tastes so good. I'm so sorry I made you stop fucking her, she's such a hot bitch. Is her mouth making your cock feel as good as my tongue's making her pussy feel? Is she taking your cock deep down her throat just the way you like it from me? Do you like seeing her huge tits bounce all around while I fuck her pussy with my tongue baby. Does that get you off? I know how much you like her big tits baby. Every time you talked about our little fuck slut Jenny here when you were in Florida you mentioned how entranced you were by her huge rack, and her lacy bras. You couldn't stop talking about how fucking sexy her tits looked snuggled in her sexy lingerie. Or how hot her nipples looked poking out of her bikini. Betcha like the view a little better now that the lacy bra is lying on the floor, huh? Oh baby, she's tastes sooo good. Mmmmm. You want to watch your slutty little wife rim her ass baby? You want me to get her ass nice and wet so you can fuck her hard in the ass baby? Did you think you'd ever be so lucky to find another slutty girl like me? One with huge tits who liked taking your cock deep in her throat? Just wait until you see how see how she can take it up the ass."

Meanwhile Jenny was moaning intensely as Lisa was rubbing her clit with her fingers the whole time she was talking. Jenny took my cock out of her mouth and begged Lisa to lick her ass. As Jenny idly stroked my cock, my beautiful wife began licking her ass. Now, it was Jenny's turn to start in with the nasty talk, all the while stroking my cock.

"Oh yeah, what a fucking slut your wife is. First she forces you, her husband, who's balls deep in my hot pussy to get out so she can lick my hot, hard clit, and fuck my pussy with that magical tongue of hers. Then, when her hot little friend from high school is just about to swallow your load, she tells us how much she wants to lick my ass. Bet you didn't know she was such a fuck slut, did you? Betcha didn't know she always liked having her tongue in my ass as much as in my pussy, did you? Did she ever tell you how I got her so turned on during one of our double dates, flashing my bare pussy at her more than at my date, that she went down on me before taking care of her boyfriend? She loves my pussy, you know."

Again, I found myself on the verge of blowing my load, and again, all I could think about how hot it was going to be to cum all over Jenny's huge tits. But again, Lisa had another idea, well actually, it was the same one she'd mentioned earlier.

"Get over here and fuck her ass. This little slut needs a good hard cock in her ass."

I was all too happy to oblige. Jenny pulled her delicious ass apart while Lisa guided my cock right at her hot ass. In seconds I slipped inside the hottest, tightest ass I'd ever had. Damn. This time there was no denying me. I blew my load deep in her ass. Lisa went right back to licking her ass - again. I collapsed. I was spent. I couldn't believe the night. The girls were not even close to being through. Lisa licked Jenny's ass, trying as hard as she could to taste my cum. Meanwhile, Jenny was busy licking Lisa's cunt.