My Exhibitionist Instructor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before I was hard again. In fact, I don't know if I ever wasn't hard. But still, watching these two drop dead women go at just inches away from me, recharged my cock in a hurry. The speed with which everything had happened when we got to Jenny's room meant that none of us were completely naked. In fact, while my pants were off, the girls had only lost their shirts and bras. That meant the contrasting white and black skirts, stockings and heels were all still on. The girls took a break, and asked me if I was ready to go again. I was.

"So how do you want us? What haven't we done?"

It was a good question Jenny asked. Just being in the room with them playing with each other was good enough for me. But fortunately, I had another idea. I position them so that they were both standing near the bed, side by side. They leaned over the bed and lifted their skirts for me. I pulled the lacy panties off each of them. I had a view of the two most perfect pussies and asses I may ever see. I slipped right into my wife. Her pussy was on fire, and my cock started twitching. Damn, I wanted this to last forever. After fucking my wife's pussy for a while, I pulled out plunged into Jenny. I was in heaven. Their pussies were both so wet, but felt so different on my cock. Again, I pulled out and started fucking Lisa I was so damn close to cumming. I pulled out and slipped back into Jenny. The girls were so great about humoring me and my studly fantasy. Of course, I think they might have enjoyed the slight break in intense climaxes they'd been experiencing. I yelled that I was about to cum. Jenny whipped around and started sucking my cock, as I was about to blow she expertly started jacking me off - right onto her tits. Wow, talk about being on the same wavelength. I came so hard I thought I was going to hurt her. She started massaging my spunk into her tits, when Lisa moved over and started licking it off. After she'd licked and swallowed nearly every drop, she moved up and started making out with Jenny. As much as I wanted to keep going, exhaustion set in. I must have passed out, but I remember hearing Lisa and Jenny talking and laughing when I fell asleep.

The experiences were seared into my head, and I knew my sex life with Lisa would never be the same. Would it just be talk, or would we take vacations with Jenny? Time will tell.