All Comments on 'My Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 04'

by nighttimestories

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 17 years ago
This will be mentioned on the AH.

I fully enjoyed this tale of exhibitionism/voyeurism, and other kinds of wild fun. The whole oral scene is incredible. I got very excited by it, and I fully anticipate the next part involving more people. Despite the husband's protests, he wants an open marriage too. He is just trying to be a conventional husband at this point and tell his wife what he thinks that she wants to hear. It's very fascinating and I look forward to the next chapter. I give it a 5.

sex4u4647sex4u4647over 17 years ago
MORE !!!

MORE! Please continue. I love the way this story is heading. Let's have the wives decide on a full fucking swap. Then add another couple or two.

blueyedbobblueyedbobalmost 13 years ago
this is such a fun read!

aaahhhh, the plot thickens,,,,we all knew it was headed towards swapping wives,,,but its fun to watch the journey!! great timing,not too fast, not too slow,,,dialogue to me is so real,,,really enjoying it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cum Fest !

All men lust all the time , we normally don't act it when we are in a stable marriage .This story is sexy hot and poses the "what if our wives together gave us the green light to act our lust all as a group".

The author is on to something , even if it is a dream all men would like to have come true !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous