My Fair Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boratus
Boratus
1,484 Followers

"God, you're a horny cunt!" I heard him say.

"I'm sorry, sir." She replied through grunts of pleasure. "I heard her yelled 'Fuck my cunt and hit me.' It gave me a clear picture of what was going on. Can I watch you fuck her, sir?"

"Maybe. I have to see how much potential this one has, first."

"She looked at me when she left. She was wondering what I'd heard. If she only knew I was playing with myself under the desk at the time!"

Mrs. Danforth???

"Oh god, sir! I'm gonna...gonna c-c-c-ccuuuuUUUUUMMMMMMMM!"

They continued to fuck after that orgasm but I left for fear that someone might wander by and see me listening in. Now I was hornier than before and had no way to relieve myself. So I went home. I was planning to masturbate for the first time. I was going through so many firsts this week. When I got upstairs I heard the now familiar sounds of a woman being pleasured. I thought maybe my parents were home early and snuck over to their room. I was greeted with a view of my mom's pussy as she lay on her bed pumping herself with a dildo. One hand was squeezing the nipple of one of her naked breasts. She was breathless. She was very close. Her hand worked frantically. And then she came, ramming the dildo deep inside her. Her body curled up and her head lifted up above her breasts, eyes tightly shut and mouth open in a moan of pleasure as she rode out the orgasm. Then her head fell back and her body went limp. She let go of the dildo, leaving it inside her. Only the huge heaves of her chest gave evidence that she was still conscious. I moved past the door and into my own room. Leaving the door slightly ajar, I waited patiently and sure enough my mom came out of her room a few minutes later looking a little disheveled but glowing slightly. I snuck into her room and started going through her drawers. I found the dildo at the back of her underwear drawer and it wasn't the only one there. Several sizes, shapes and colours were present. Some vibrated. There were even some very strangely shaped ones, which I found out later to be butt plugs. I grabbed a black one that reminded me of Mr. Franklin's cock and took it to my room. I washed it up in my en-suite and then worked it into my soaking pussy. I tried to start off slowly but the day's events had me too far gone. I sat and looked down at the black rod as it plunged into me. I imagined it was Mr. Franklin. God, that whole experience was so wrong. Why couldn't I stop thinking about it? Why did it make me so wet? The orgasm hit and I kept the dildo buried deep but made tiny thrusts with it as I rocked on the bed. Afterwards, I pulled it out and just stared at it, glistening with my juices. Tomorrow afternoon seemed so far away.

I arrived at Mr. Franklin's office promptly at 4 p.m. Mrs. Danforth was filing some papers when I arrived and smiling brightly when she saw me. "He's expecting you Elizabeth. Just knock and go in."

I did so and found him reading some papers. He grinned as I entered. "Ah, Elizabeth, ready for today's discipline?"

I couldn't meet his gaze and so found a spot on the floor to talk to. "Yes, sir."

"Good, good, then take off your clothes."

My head popped up. "Excuse me, sir?"

"Take off your clothes, Elizabeth" he said sternly. "Now."

I began removing my blouse and kilt. My face was red and stayed that way as each article dropped to the floor. I kicked off my shoes and knelt to remove my knee-highs. Finally, I removed my panties and then my bra. His eyes widened as my chest expanded as it came off. He quickly recomposed himself and ordered me to him. I stood in front of him and he slowly circled my naked body. "You've done nothing but think of yesterday, haven't you, Elizabeth?"

"Yes, sir" I whispered.

"You've been anxious to be disciplined again." He stated.

"Yes, sir." I agreed.

"Up against the desk." He ordered and I rushed to bend over it.

"No." He said curtly.

I stopped, confused.

"Turn around." He commanded and I turned to face him, my ass almost sitting on the edge of his desk. The tone of his voice made me weak. "Grab either side of the desk." I did. Then he reached up and grabbed my nipple. He squeezed it hard and twisted it. I squealed and reached up to grab his hand.

"Hands on the desk!" he ordered and I quickly grabbed the sides again. Both hands now worked on my breasts. Sometimes massaging, sometimes groping, pinching, hurting. I bit my lower lip and let him do as he wanted. Then he removed his belt. The first strap was to my left tit. The second was to my right. I gripped the desk tighter. He continued to swat my tits with his belt. They reddened quickly and the pain increased, it was just reaching that point where it goes beyond pain when the belt impacted on my slit. I screamed and curled up before him.

"Back in your position!" he yelled.

I got back feeling the sting between my legs and gripped the desk again. Pain exploded along my clit and I curled up again.

"Can't you hold still for this, slut?"

I shook my head. "No, sir, sorry. I just can't."

"Then I guess we're done." He said and moved to put his belt back on

"No! Please, sir!" I found myself crying. "I'll try to be good. I just need..." I stopped realizing what I was saying.

"You need what, slut?" he asked and the fact that he was calling me a slut finally sank in.

"I need you to fuck me, sir." I said shamefully.

"Would you like some help standing up then?" he asked.

I nodded quickly. "Yes, please, sir."

He went to the intercom. "Mrs. Danforth, would you come in here please?"

She tried hard to hide her excitement but she was too giddy when she entered.

"I need you to restrain this girl while I punish her, Mrs. Danforth." Mr. Franklin explained. After last night though, I realized this was all for show. I didn't care. I had my own needs.

Mrs. Danforth got behind me, pinning my arms behind my back and holding me up straight. Mr. Franklin started to strap my slit again. It wasn't long before I was gone again, off in an almost blissful state beyond pain. He divided his attention between my tits and crotch. The strikes of pain brought explosions of pleasure. I actually came from it. As I recovered I dimly heard him say, "Let her go." And found myself collapsed on my knees in front of him. I looked up in time to see his cock escape his pants.

"Now show me how much you appreciate the discipline I give you, slut." He said and I took him in my mouth. I took him as deep as I could. I worked as well as I could. I was desperate to please him. I would have done anything he asked of me. Suddenly he grabbed my hair and tilted my head back making me look straight up at him. "And this time, when I cum, you will swallow every drop." He stated.

I nodded with his cock still in my mouth and resumed my task. Behind me I heard Mrs. Danforth moaning. She must have been playing with herself as she watched. The thoughts of both the playing and the watching made me that much more wet.

"She's an eager little whore, isn't she?" I heard him ask.

"Oh yes!" Mrs. Danforth replied. "I can't wait to feel that tongue on my pussy."

"What makes you think you will?" Mr. Franklin hissed.

"But I thought... I mean..." she stammered

"You get no sex but what I give you, bitch." He stated, coldly. "If I decide to let you play with this one you will be grateful but don't expect it!"

"I'm sorry, sir." She said suddenly meek.

"You haven't been fucking your husband without my permission, have you slut?" he asked

"No, no, sir. Only when you let me."

"Good."

His control of her seemed to turn him on even more because he soon started spurting cum into my mouth. I drank it all as ordered.

He patted my head. "Good girl." Though the action was demeaning I felt oddly proud.

"You may go now." he said.

I looked at him confused. "But you haven't... I mean I thought you were going to..."

"Fuck you?" he finished.

I nodded again escaping his gaze.

"Are you here for pleasure or discipline, slut?"

"Discipline, sir."

"And you have been disciplined. So now you may go. Tomorrow, if you're lucky I'll fuck you."

I rose sadly and began to gather my clothes.

"Hold on a sec, slut." He said and gestured me back to him. "Sit up on the desk." I got on it, releasing my clothes. "Now lie back." I ended up across his documents and books.

"Since, you did such a good job sucking my cock I'll give you a reward." He leaned over the desk and started to lick me. My slit was still sensitive from the strapping but soon his tongue made me forget that it even hurt. Then he lifted his head and spoke to Mrs. Danforth. "Well, you might as well get under me and suck me off, bitch."

Still anxious to redeem herself in his eyes, she rushed to get into position and undo his pants. I could hear her sucking as he worked magic on me. When his tongue entered my pussy I came. He didn't stop though. He kept licking and sucking and even biting and I came again and again. I realized I belonged to this man. I would do anything to please him to have him do this to me. I was too inexperienced to know that many other men could do the same thing to me, some even better. But this was my first time. He finally lifted off of me and looked down at Mrs. Danforth. He pulled his cock from her mouth and came across her face and dress. He stared into me then. "Get down here and lick my cum off her face." He ordered and I did so dutifully. I left his office with a grin that lasted well into the evening.

The maids in our house were all pretty, though none nearly as beautiful as my mom. This fact did not occur to me until today and it was because I walked in on my father yet again. Only this time he was not with my mother. We had two maids and a cook. The cook, Marisa, was Italian and the maids, Yin and Anya, were Chinese and Russian.

I usually go out after school with Alisha and some other friends but after today's discipline I came straight home. When I arrived I could hear the, now familiar, sound of sex going on in the billiard room. I snuck over and peaked in expecting to see mom and dad going at it. Dad had Yin over the billiard table and was fucking her. One the far side of the table the other two stood naked and awkward.

"You heard me, bitches! I said kiss! Let me see some lesbian action!" dad yelled.

Anya and Marisa reluctantly began to press their lips together.

"Let me see some tongue!" dad ordered. "And play with each others breasts! God, you're a tight bitch, Yin!"

Yin could only make little high pitched squeals in response to each thrust from my dad, like one of those tiny barking dogs that annoy you so much.

Anya and Marisa's movements became erotic. I think that they were actually beginning to enjoy their task.

Then in the far doorway I saw my mother walking by. She stopped and stared at the scene unfolding. The shame on her face made my heart drop and then she saw me standing there as well and fled.

I rushed through the house listening for the sound of running. I heard her climb the steps and finally caught up to her in her bedroom. She was in tears on the bed.

"Mom! Oh god, mom, I'm so sorry." I tried to console her. "How could that bastard do that?!"

"It's ok, honey." She said softly through sobs. "I just didn't want you to see that."

"Me, mom? What a way to find out dad's been cheating on you."

"Oh, honey, I've known for years!"

"What?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Why didn't you leave him?"

"I can't." she cried, "I'd have nothing without him. He'd see to that. I wouldn't even be able to see you and you are my world, baby."

"Oh mom." I really didn't know what to tell her. "How could he? You are so much more beautiful than them! Doesn't he love you?"

She sort of chuckled when I said that. "I don't think we've ever really loved each other." She said.

"Then why'd you marry him?" I asked.

"To survive." She replied. "Oh baby, listen to me carefully. I've done my best to make sure you didn't get treated like I did growing up. I've got you in a great school and you'll go to a great college. But you have to downplay your looks as much as possible. You have to downplay your sexuality as well, especially if it's anything like mine."

I blushed knowing all to well I was my mother's daughter.

"Don't let men take advantage of you. Don't let them make you think you need to back anything up with sexual favours. Don't let them think you are a slut."

The word slammed into me hard. Dad had called mom it and Mr. Franklin had called me it. I was thrilled to be called it like my mom. I was happy at the prospect of being Mr. Franklin's slut. Now, the word took back its grave depraved meaning.

"Baby, you find yourself a man who loves you for what's in here." She said touching my heart. "Don't have sex with a man unless you know he loves you. Don't let men intimidate you and never let a man control you! Please baby, don't end up like me, trapped in a marriage with a man you hate, who fucks his servants more than he fucks you." She buried her head in my chest and as I caressed her hair I promised her.

I felt so shamed. My actions this week had been unthinkable. I was trying to be like my mom. I was reveling in it and all the while she hated who she was and wanted me to be more. I couldn't see Mr. Franklin anymore, though I wanted to more than anything I had to do as my mom told me.

The next day I told Mr. Franklin in no uncertain terms that I couldn't see him anymore and that if he pursued me I'd report his and Mrs. Danforth's activities to the board. He was shocked at first but then shrugged and dismissed me. Mrs. Danforth's face was blanched as I left. She had obviously been listening.

High school went by without me dating a single boy. It wasn't that difficult since I only saw them in school social functions. Mind you, I had a dildo collection you wouldn't believe! In college, though, I was beset by men at every turn. I could see the same look in all their eyes. Lust. They didn't care who I was or what I thought. They just wanted to fuck me. I met Jim under the best condition for getting to know a man for who he really is. He was madly in love with another girl. Jim and I shared a class with Janice and he and I shared a class without her. Janice and I were acquaintances and I met Jim through her. In the class we shared apart from Janice I teased Jim about how he fell over himself for her. He would confide in me when he made plans to take her out and ask my opinion on gifts for special occasions. I helped as best as I could, telling him what I'd love a man to do for me. I started calling him "Romeo." He asked me once why I didn't have a boyfriend and I replied, "Because men are pigs." He laughed at my answer and said, "Yes we are! Damn, the secret's out! I'll have to let the others know." Jim was the first man I'd ever really gotten to know and Janice was the reason. Sure, I'd met boyfriends of my friends before but they all still had that look in their eyes. When Jim looked at me it was like he was looking at one of his buddies. I guess I was one of his buddies after a while. It wasn't long before I realized I was in love with him. He was handsome and confident and he treated Janice like she was a precious gem. I came out with him and Janice and some of his friends and he protected me from their advances. He told me who he thought would be good for me and who to avoid. He treated me unspecial, if that's even a word, and that made me feel more special than anything. Every time he touched me, to hug or smack or pushed away, my heart fluttered a little. Janice was the luckiest girl I knew. She shouldn't have cheated on him.

Jim arrived at my dorm room late one rainy night drenched and crying.

"Jim? You're soaking!" I exclaimed pulling him in. "What happened?"

"I went over to Janice's to surprise her. I got us tickets to see Les Mis and I know she's dying to go. But when I got there she was with...oh god...she was..."

I didn't want to say it but I had to know. "Was she with another man?"

He shook his head, "She was with three! They were pulling a train on her."

My jaw hit the floor.

"How could a girl even like that?!" he exclaimed.

I pulled him into my arms and hugged him fiercely. "That bitch doesn't deserve you." I said.

"But I love her. I love her so much!" he cried.

"I know, baby. I know." I cooed. He was dripping everywhere. "Oh, baby, we have to get you out of these clothes. Go grab my robe from the closet."

I turned and let him get out of his things. When he finished he came up behind me, spun me around and hugged me again. I hugged him back.

"Thank you for being here for me, Liz." He said. "I didn't know where else to go. This isn't the kind of thing you tell to your guy friends. They'd laugh before they got angry."

"If you had gone to anyone else before me I would have smacked you so hard there'd be a dent in your head!" I told him and he giggled in my arms. I was torn, feeling happy and sad at the same time.

"You'll stay here tonight and tomorrow you'll go break up with that cheating bitch." I ordered.

"But what if, maybe this is just some fantasy she needed to get out of her system." He supposed. "I could probably live with it if that was it."

My heart was breaking. This man would allow his woman to do such things?! Oh my god, he was perfect.

"What if it's not a one time thing, Jim?" I asked, "What if it's being going on for a while? What if it's not the only thing? And if she did have this fantasy shouldn't she have discussed it with you?"

"You're probably right. But I'm going to talk to her about it before I decide to break up with her." He said and then looked at the bed. "I'll take the floor." He decided.

"No. You'll need your sleep for tomorrow. I'll take the floor." I insisted.

"I'm the guy, Liz." He said, "Sorry, I'm just sort of old fashioned that way. I couldn't sleep knowing I put you on the floor."

I wanted to suggest sharing the bed but I couldn't bring myself to and the implications may have pushed him away under the circumstances. So I took the bed and we spread blankets on the floor for him.

He reached up and took my hand. "Thank you, Liz. You know you're my best friend, don't you?"

I nodded, "And you're mine. I love you, Romeo."

"I love you too, angel." He replied. "Good night."

He turned and went to sleep. I wanted to climb down from the bed and jump him. I wanted to kiss him all over. I wanted to feel his touch. Damn I wanted to ride his cock all night long. But Jim didn't want a slut. He wanted a respectable woman. And right now he didn't want just any woman. He wanted Janice.

As it turned out Janice had made her way through the football team and not one man at a time. Jim arrived the next night a little more composed but still struggling to hold back tears. His heart had been shattered. His girlfriend was a slut and apparently many of his friends knew about it too. A few of them had fucked her.

We held each other again and I said everything I could think of to cheer him up. He nuzzled into me and then began to kiss my neck. Little sparks ran through me with each one. He pulled himself away from me and stared into my eyes and then we kissed. It was long and passionate and heavenly and I suddenly realized it was my first! Then he kissed my cheek and moved down to my neck and kept going down. I wanted him to. I wanted this more than anything but I pushed him away.

"Jim, I can't."

"I'm sorry, Liz." He apologized trying to regain his composure. "I guess I just thought-"

"No, that's not it." I stopped him. "I want to. Oh god I want to, Jim. I love you, Jim. I'm in love with you."

Surprise spread over his face. I smiled and giggled, "What's so hard to believe? You're an amazing man. You're the first real man I've ever met. I love you so much! But I don't want to be your rebound. If we ever get together I want it to be because you love me."

Boratus
Boratus
1,484 Followers