My Fair Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bend over, bitch." Isaac said finally and I smiled. He knew how to treat a slut.

I leaned forward and started sucking off both of the guys in front of me, alternating my mouth and hands every now and then. Eric was bigger than I thought he'd be but still average. Carl was as long as my forearm and as thick. I'm surprised he didn't pass out when all the blood rushed into his cock. Isaac was slightly shorter and thinner than Carl. I expected Isaac's cock to enter my cunt at any moment but he surprised me and stuck his tongue in it instead. His fingers worked up and down my slit, focusing on my clit as his tongue fucked me. He had a long tongue too. I began to moan from his ministrations. And then his tongue was in my ass and his fingers went in my pussy. My eyes widened but I didn't lose my rhythm sucking those cocks. A little while later his finger was in my ass, slick with pussy juice, then a second, then a third. Fingers still working their way in me, Isaac stood up and then his fingers were replaced with his cock. He wasn't even going for the pussy first. I felt his huge tool start to stretch me. I started sucking faster and stroking harder. He pushed in farther and farther. I loved it. I pushed back against him, taking more in. I got louder with each inch and my sounds turned Eric and Carl on even more. Carl shot first. (I really expected it to be Eric.) A wad of cum hit me in the side of the face because I was sucking Eric at the time. I quickly switched over and sucked on him before the next stream came out. I cleaned him off and was going to switch back to Eric when Isaac smacked my ass hard. I came. I gripped both cocks in my hands and held on as it took me. I moaned and squirmed on that beautiful cock and screamed "Yes!" as he shoved his fingers in my cunt and made me cum again. "Fuck me!" I screamed but then he was gone. He pulled out suddenly.

"Yo, guys," He said. "You gotta feel this piece of ass!"

"I want to feel her cunt." Carl said. He lay down on the ground and I saw his cock was still hard. Impressive. I climbed over him and lowered myself on him. I started slowly but soon began to impale myself on his member. It was almost as good as the ass fuck. It soon became better. Eric got behind me too and put his cock into my ass. With Carl in my pussy it was a tight fit but now I was more full than I'd ever been in my life.

I set the rhythm for us and they took to it quickly. When Isaac saw that we had it going he grabbed my hair and shoved his cock in my mouth. I didn't really suck his cock as much as he fucked my mouth. I didn't mind though. I love it rough. There I was, all three holes filled, every bit the slut I should be and Master wasn't there to see it. Disappointing as it was, I still came. "Uuuuugggghhh. Yes! Fuck me boys! Fuck your whore!" I screamed giving them what I hoped was the best show of the evening.

Isaac came a few minutes later. A lot. I couldn't take it all in and some dribbled out of my mouth. It made me choke and cough and that sent shudders through Eric and Carl's cocks as my muscles tighten up with each cough. Eric lost control and came in my ass. Isaac knelt down and attacked my tits but unlike the other two he was rough, pinching and biting. From that and Carl's cock I came again and then Carl erupted inside of me making me cum again. "Oh Godddddddddddddd!" I screamed and then collapsed on Carl's chest. We took a few minutes to recover before going at it again.

I fucked half of the men there that night, in groups of twos and threes. It was the first night in ages I came home not wanting a fuck before bed from Jim. There were many more like it to come, not only because I was now a company whore, but because my relationship with Jim soon changed even more so thanks to his love for me.

It was one day at lunch that Jim showed me just how low he could sink. I brought him to meet a client of Master at the client's office. I was dressed to kill and turned many heads as we walked through the lobby of the building. One man walked into a wall. Despite that, when we got to the office, the client didn't focus on me but on Jim. I had turned him into a slut on the ride up in the elevator. And now I sat on a plush leather chair with Jim on his knees by my feet. I patted his head and said, "You'd do anything for me, wouldn't you, Jim?"

"Yes, Mistress." He replied

"Anything at all?" I asked a little more seriously.

"Anything, Mistress." He assured.

I pointed to the client. "Go suck his cock and make sure you swallow all his cum."

His face paled and he swallowed. He knelt for a moment looking at the client and then at me. My face was stern. In the back of my mind, the part of me that still respected him screamed for him to stop. Don't do it, Jim. Don't sink this low.

He got up and went over to the man then kneeled again.

"Ask him first." I prompted.

He gulped and his voice squeaked as he talked. "Please, sir, may I suck your cock?"

The man unzipped and dropped his pants. "Of course, you dumb fuck. Suck me good."

Jim knelt at took him in his hands.

No, Jim, no!

He pulled the man close and took him in his mouth, tasting his first cock. He didn't lick him. He simply sucked as ordered and completed his task. The man came a lot and Jim choked trying to get it all down. Then he turned to me and I smiled at him. Inside, whatever respect and love for him I had had left. He grinned with pride. From that moment he was no longer my husband but just a slut.

Master used Jim for all his gay and female clients. He grew to like sucking cock as much as licking pussy. Master used me for many of his straight male clients and the one lesbian he had. Jim and I were his hottest commodities. Clients even paid cold cash for extra sessions with us. I was truly a whore at that point and I didn't even see the money. Well, that's not completely true. Jim had gotten a great raise since he and I started our "night jobs". It was all quite enjoyable but still somewhat hollow. I wanted to be Master's number one but Mistress would always have that position and even though I figured I was number two he had so many other sluts that I felt unappreciated at times, even lonely. There was no love in my life anymore. Jim still loved me but I could never love him like he was. I would never leave Master. I would be lost without him. But, a distant memory told me that one day Master would be gone and I would be all alone. Jim took the brunt of my frustrations, enduring beatings and humiliations that kept me entertained. The men from the office also got to kneel before me during Friday afternoons. All the men at the office were sluts from 3-5pm. I fucked them all. Men fell over themselves to help me or meet me wherever I went. Men begged Master for the chance to fuck me. I had more attention than any woman should and each day felt more lost and alone. That all changed in an afternoon.

I had just fucked four men silly to close a deal for Master but they were young computer geeks who didn't know what they were doing and who all came too fast. I knew my slut could satisfy my appetite and came home to get some of his magic tongue.

"Hello my little slut" I said as I entered the house. "Mommy's still very horny. Come and lick my pussy."

"Yes, Mistress." he said as I plopped myself down on the couch and spread my legs. He moved quickly between them and began to lick. Such a good slut.

"Mmmmmmm." I moaned. "You do that so well."

Then, slightly uncharacteristically, he began to play and tease me a little.

"Oh yes!" I sighed, "You're aggressive today, my slut. You think you can tease me like that and -" He shoved his tongue deep into my pussy. It was unexpected and wonderful my eyes rolled up and I moaned. "Uuuuuuuggggghhhhhh"

My hands gripped his hair and pulled his head into my mound. His tongue went back up to my clit while two fingers invaded me. "Fuck yeah!" I screamed and pushed myself on his fingers trying to fuck them. I was quickly building towards an orgasm.

"OOOooooohhhhh ggggggggodddddddd!" I cried. I could barely contain myself and held him tightly as my body convulsed with pleasure. I felt what I thought were his hands grabbing my wrists. I wondered what came next and kept my eyes closed waiting for the next surprise as I came. When I heard the familiar click of the handcuffs my eyes popped open. "What the- What are you doing, slut?!"

"Shut the fuck up, bitch." He said getting up.

I was stunned. "What did you call me?"

"Would you prefer whore?" He asked smugly.

Something was wrong again. I had to call Master. I tried to get up off the couch but he pushed me back. I tried to kick him but he had moved too away. "Get these off me now!" I yelled.

"Sorry, bitch, but I'm the one in charge now."

"No, you are not, slut!" I yelled trying to get back control of him

He hit me hard across the face and I fell sideways on the couch.

"Call me that again and the next one will be worse. And you'll start addressing Me as 'Sir' from now on. We'll work on 'Master' later."

He'd lost his mind! "You're crazy!" I said trying to push myself up. He grabbed me by the hair and sat me back up then hit me again, harder. I saw stars.

"What was that?" he asked. As I lay there I thought that this was not my husband. This was a man who I probably didn't want to fuck with. He was forceful and dangerous.

He helped me up again, by my hair and then hit me again. "What was that?" He asked again.

"Nothing." I whispered.

"Nothing?" He said reaching for my hair again.

"Nothing, Sir." I quickly corrected. I was so scared.

He tied some rope around my ankles leaving my enough room to take little steps but not walk properly and definitely not run. When he was done, he rose and shook his head, looking at me.

"We have a lot of work ahead of us tonight but first I need a drink." He said matter-of-factly. "You be a good girl and lie there while I go get one." I had a glimmer of hope of escape when he said that but it left as he grabbed my purse as he went. Master was my only hope. I hopped over to the phone and picked it up. It was dead.

I was still in shock, holding the dead receiver, when he walked back out of the kitchen holding a beer and shaking his head. I tried to bolt and fell flat on my face. He lifted me to my knees again by the hair and then grabbed my throat and lifted me up against the wall. I struggled as he held me up, slowly choking me. My mind flashed to the day when Master held me up to the front door. A small part of me became aroused. The rest was too scared. He raised his other hand to strike me and I shut my eyes, twisting my head away from it. My legs came off the floor as I tried to curl up into a ball. The strike never came.

"You've been a bad girl, Liz." He said coldly. I opened my eyes to look at him. "And what do we do with bad girls?"

"We punish them." I squeaked out.

With that he grabbed the back of my neck and dragged me to the basement door. He picked me up, threw me over his shoulder and carried me downstairs.

He lowered a suspension bar from the ceiling and opened my cuffs. I was too happy to lose them. However, he then cuffed me to the suspension bar and raised it up some so that I stood with my arms spread over my head making a "Y". Then he locked my feet wide apart with leather cuffs hooked to the floor. When I was secure he raised the bar farther up until felt the stretch. I had been on this so many times but I was always happy to be restrained. Now I feared for my life. I thought of all the things I had done to this man and if he wanted revenge for them I wouldn't survive it.

"Please don't do this, Jim. I promise I won't tell Paul what happened here. We'll make it better."

Anger flashed across his eyes at the mention of Master's name. He grabbed a wooden paddle and stepped behind me. Master always started fairly lightly and built up but Jim hit me with such force it seemed to echo through the basement. If the basement door hadn't been closed the neighbours would have heard me scream.

"I'm sorry but what did you just call Me?"

"I'm sorry, Sir." I said breathing hard.

"You know, I really don't think you are, slut." He hit me again. "I think you're trying to think of a way to get out of this." Again. "I think you're hoping your Master will come save you." Again "But you're going to have to realize that that is not going to happen." Again. "Now say you're sorry and mean it." Twice more.

I had cried out with each hit. My ass hadn't hurt like this in forever and tears ran down my face.

"I-I'm so sorry, Sir." I whimpered.

He put down the paddle and I thought he was done with me. I wondered what came next. Would he divorce me? He certainly wasn't going to stay with me. Then he picked up the leather flogger and came to stand right in front of me, showing it off.

"You really think yourself a Mistress?" He asked me.

I didn't know how to respond. My silence cost me two swats to my breasts.

"No answer is the wrong answer, bitch." He explained.

"Now, do you really think of yourself as a Mistress?"

"No." no whispered. His arm raised and my eyes widened as I realized too late I forgot the appellation.

He flogged my pussy and I cried out, "No Sir! No Sir!" hoping he would stop. He did, eventually.

"What are you then?" he asked.

"I'm a slut, Sir." I answered. My face was soaked with tears.

"And whose slut are you?" He asked.

No, he couldn't mean! He wanted me to denounce Master and take him?! I couldn't but I didn't want to get flogged again. I shook my head and my mouth started to move but no sound came out. I wanted to say something but no right answer could come out. He flogged my tits again.

"What did I say about no answer?" He asked.

"It's the wrong answer, Sir" I said crying.

"Whose slut are you?" He asked again.

"Paul's" I whispered.

He put the flogger down and grabbed the cane. No, please, no. The first hit was just behind my knees. My legs gave out and my wrists were stretched in the cuffs. The next ones came on my inner thighs.

"Whose?" He demanded and struck my ass and then my back.

"Oh Master! Please save me Master!" I called out, hoping somehow he would hear me. Jim brought the cane up between my legs and my world went white. I wailed with the pain.

"He can't save you, slut." He said walking around in front of me. "Only you can stop this." The cane struck my tits. "And there's only one way to do it."

"Please don't make me!" I begged. "I can't! I'm His!"

He struck me again then raised the bar another inch and watched me stretch. Then, to my horror he replaced the cane and grabbed the chain flogger. The small metal chains struck my ass, my legs, my back, my pussy and clit. At first there was only pain. But soon I was lost to it. I entered sub-space as I had done only a few times before. Where the pain is pleasure and you only want more. It was then I realized that Master has never taken me this far. He was too scared to hurt me too badly or scar me. Jim didn't have those restrictions. I knew, without any doubt, his intention: I was going to be his or I was going to die. For some unknown reason, I wasn't scared anymore. My body was in ecstasy and I was nearing an orgasm. Jim struck and struck until I started to shake. Another hit and I'd cum. He didn't strike.

Oh god, I needed just one more. I was so close. I writhed in her restraints trying to bring it on but I couldn't. And then Jim was in front of me.

"Please." I begged.

"Please what?" He asked

"Please let me cum, Sir. I need it."

"No." He said and walked away.

No! I struggled and willed myself but couldn't reach the orgasm. Eventually it started to subside and I felt the loss. But then he whipped me again. It went on like that for hours. He held me on the brink. My back, legs and ass showed the welts from the cane and flogger and the slashes from the whip. My tits were not much different. I begged so much but he wouldn't give in, not unless I called him Master. Suddenly it was like locks snapping in my mind. Jim wasn't a slut; he was dominant and charismatic. All the memories of him in college came back. He was always a strong person. His drive to succeed was incredible. He had always been that way until, until Paul came along. Paul had done this. He had changed Jim like he had changed me. But Jim had never been a Master like Paul. No, that's not true either. I had never let him. I was too scared to let him know I was a slut because I was afraid I'd lose him. And now here he was, knowing just what I was and trying to make me His. He was a Master, a strong, assertive, demanding Master, more forceful than Paul. He could take me places Paul was afraid to. He could make me become even more of a slut if that was possible. If I only let Him...

My voice was barely a whisper when I spoke. "Please, Master, let me cum?"

"What was that, slut?"

"Please, Master, let your slut cum."

"Who owns you, slut?"

"You do, Master."

"Who else?"

I shook my head. "No one. Only you. Please let your slut cum."

"How do I know you're not just saying this to get to cum?"

"I'll do anything to prove it, Master. I'll fuck whoever you tell me. I'll demean myself for you. Please."

"And you give up your old Master so easily?"

"He never did this to me. He never forced me to this place. He was never this...strong. You taught me the pleasure of pain. I want more of it. He cannot give it to me. I need you, Master. Please, please whip me."

He got behind me and whipped me. I screamed again from the fierce blows but soon I shook again. The orgasm swept through me like a tidal wave. Master kept whipping as it engulfed me and soon another build on top of it. He put down the whip and moved around to the bar controls. The bar began to lower but He continued to spank me with His free hand. I was still in the throws of the orgasm. When I was bent over He got behind and shoved His cock into my cunt. I lifted up from the shock of it. He started to fuck me hard and continued to spank me as he did. I was on fire. I wanted Him more than ever before. I wanted to please Him and let Him know how much I appreciated Him taking me back.

"God yes! Fuck me, Master. Fuck your naughty slut. Hit me harder!"

He obliged. He spanked me and then grabbed my hair and pulled me back sharply toward Him. He fucked me harder than He ever had. His power over me was intoxicating to both of us. Suddenly He pulled out and came around in front of me again, slipping under the bar and shoving His cock in my mouth. As I started to suck He reached down and pinched my nipples harder than ever. I gasped and then sucked fiercely as I came again. He unloaded into my hungry mouth. I had to struggle to keep from biting down. He pulled His cock free and shot some more cum on my face. Then He slapped my face with His cock and slipped under the bar again to stand back and look at me. I was grinning and grinding my hips in the air as aftershocks overtook me.

"Thank you, Master." I said locking eyes with Him. I licked what cum I could from my face, savouring it.

Master's friend Jeff arrived about twenty minutes later. By then I had fixed Master some food and drink and relaxed in a robe on the couch.

"Liz, you will do anything this man says." He told me.

"Yes, Master." I replied meekly.

Jeff was confused. "I thought you said she was a Dominatrix now?"

"She is to men that are weaker than her." He said bluntly.

Then Jeff started to talk to me and somehow a couple hours passed. In that time I realized something: Mom was wrong about something else too. Just because he knows you're a slut doesn't mean your man won't love you. In Jim I could have it all: friend, husband, Master. Love when I wanted it, lust when I craved it, discipline when I needed it. I'd been such and idiot. He'd always been my perfect match and I'd just never seen it! Barriers that had been placed by Paul shattered and fell away. My love and trust of Jim rushed back from where it had been stored, but not only that. More of those barriers seemed to be gone, even ones from years past. I felt complete. I felt like just me. No restrictions from anyone and no false ideas. I was Jim's of my own free will and a slut because I craved it and very, very much in love with my husband, my Master. I had never felt happier.