My Fair Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was taken aback. "So what should I do? Call you? Date you?"

"Leave." I said.

"Leave?"

"Yes, right now. If you stay much longer I won't be able to resist and I'll attack you."

He didn't move.

"Jim, please!"

"Ok, ok." He said and left quickly.

"Call me!" I yelled as the door shut.

He called me. He took me out. He took me to class. We did everything we did before only now there was this intense sexual chemistry between us. He never tried to kiss me again, though. He'd massage my shoulders and get me aroused and then stop. He'd play-fight with me and get me aroused and then stop. He drove me slowly insane. Then we went to see Les Mis, after all we had the tickets. We got all dressed up and I'd never seen him look more handsome. His lack of speech let me know I looked as good as I'd hoped. We held hands during the show and his touch made it hard to concentrate on what was going on. On the way back he made a call on his cell phone to one of his friends saying he'd be home soon. I asked him what it was about and he just smiled.

When we got to his room door I couldn't stop touching him. I wanted him so badly. He opened the door and the light of a hundred candles spilled out into the hall. Rose peddles covered his bed and a sweet scent hit my nostrils. It was the scene I had dreamed about for my first time. It was the man I had dreamed about. He had made it all come true.

We made love all night, often cumming at the same time. Sometimes he was on top. Sometimes I was. We even did it sideways once. I would never do it doggie style with him. I would never be a slut with him. He deserved more and I would be everything he wanted and more.

We got married just after we got jobs after graduation. A year later he got such a good job that I didn't need one anymore. I knew Jim sensed the slut in me. He hinted at doing things -that I knew he'd find disgusting- just to please me. But each time I refused his requests, knowing I was keeping him from doing things he really didn't want to do. Shortly after he got his new job I attended a company dinner with him. That's when I first met Paul. Now my Jim was a looker but Paul exuded charisma. His confidence bordered on arrogance and sometimes crossed that border. His wife Kathy was a stunning red-head, so much more beautiful than me, I thought, even though I now let my hair grow long, not long enough to be considered slutty though. Paul gave me that familiar look of lust despite Kathy's presence right beside him. There's no way she could have missed the direction of his attentions, that is, unless she had her attentions turned somewhere else too. She was scoping out Jim. Nice relationship, I thought. I was so glad that Jim and I only had eyes for each other.

Things started to change after Jim brought home this video, My Fair Lady. I didn't think anything of it at the time but that video was about me but in reverse. After we watched it Jim was over-anxious to get to bed and make love. I'll admit I was somewhat in the mood myself. But his enthusiasm seemed curious since we hadn't just watched anything of a sexual nature. The next night we watched it again. Jim said nothing better was on and he really liked it so I sat and cuddled up next to him. I actually expected to doze off during it but it kept me intrigued because of certain feelings I was having. Each time Eliza succeeded at something I felt an odd feeling of giddiness. I know I was supposed to be happy for her but it was more than. I don't know why I made the association but her efforts to reach a goal were like efforts to make love and reaching that goal was like having an orgasm. Her failures were just the opposite. What really shocked me was that when she left Henry near the end the image of Mr. Franklin strapping my ass popped into my mind. I jerked and Jim asked what was wrong. I told him I had just dozed off and my head fell. He seemed a bit upset and asked if I thought I could make it through the rest of the movie. I said yes.

The image of the strapping stayed in my mind, though, and when we went to bed I was the aggressor though very subtly. I didn't want Jim to know about my slutty ways or cravings but I was horny. Our lovemaking was a little more intense. God I wished he would spank me, even just once.

The next day was my day off from the gym and charity work I did. I spent the day cleaning the house and running errands. While at home I usually have the TV on just to make noise and give me something to listen to. Nothing on appealed to me so I popped the video in again. Those feelings came over me again. I found myself pausing in my cleaning to watch certain scenes. I was wet when it ended. I wondered why I was making these associations. I knew it was wrong. What was happening to me? It was just a video, and it was one about becoming a lady. I wasn't a slut. I could watch a video without making such base associations. I watched it again just to prove it to myself. I ended up rushing up to the bedroom and masturbating when it was over.

Right after that I went out and bought an evening gown and some choice ingredients for and elegant dinner for the two of us that evening. I thought I'd surprise Jim and show him just what a lady I could be. When he got home his jaw dropped. It hadn't done that since he saw me in my wedding gown. I smiled and blushed a little. He stayed in his suit for dinner and we talked like school kids. His eyes kept wandering down to my breasts though. He'd seen them so many times I wondered what was wrong, tonight. I glanced down and only then realized how low cut my dress was. It accented them fabulously. I turned red again. The look in Jim's eyes had changed slightly as well. It was that familiar look of lust that I had seen in so many men. But he was my husband! The thought of my husband wanting not to make love but to fuck me turned me on to no end. We went to bed right after dinner. He was so aggressive and I reciprocated his efforts. I wondered if things could get better.

Two days later I got a call from Jim just after he left for work.

"Hey, baby, can you do me a favour?" he asked.

"Sure, hon." I said.

"Log into my email and open a letter from Paul today. I'm starting some dealings with a real estate company and the location addresses are in there."

I went to the PC and logged in for him. There was a new email from Paul. It was just a link to a website. I opened the site. I was greeted with pictures of girls sucking off guys' cocks, getting whipped with riding crops and crawling with their hands and knees in chains before dominating men in leather.

"Uh, honey, I don't think this is the right site." I said warily.

"Michigans lots?" he asked

I looked at the link and read michigansluts. I giggled. "Uh no, it's Michigan sluts."

Jim started laughing, "Well that's not a surprising typo knowing how Paul thinks."

I quickly retyped the address into my browser, went to the correct site and gave Jim the info he needed. After I hung up I sat staring at the email link for a while. Finally I clicked on it again. It seemed to be a complete free hardcore porn site with pics and videos. The body of the main Dom on the site looked familiar not by anything really physical but more in presence. I couldn't quite place it though. Hours passed and I came twice from fingering myself looking at all the sluts get what they wanted, get what I wanted.

I attacked Jim at the door when he got home.

"You've been on my mind all day." I said as she struggled to get his clothes off. "I keep thinking about your body and your cock. I really need a good fuck."

"A what?" he said shocked. He'd never heard me call it that before. I blushed and made a note to watch the language for fear of turning him off.

Never made it to the bedroom. Never made it up the stairs. Right in the living room. Hot and sexy. I sat on his cock moaning and screaming as orgasms ripped through me. It was great. At one point I turned my head to the flickering of the TV I saw My Fair Lady playing. I didn't remember turning it on.

I had a huge grin on my face as we lay down to sleep that night. Jim's was bigger. If Paul hadn't mistyped that link... And then it hit me. The Dom in the site reminded me of Paul. I wondered if he and Kathy played games like that. They probably did. Kathy seemed quite the slut. They probably cheated on each other too. I pictured her on her knees before Paul, in chains like some of the girls on the site, begging to suck his cock for him. I saw him grab her head and pull her hard into him, making her choke on his cock. She sucked with eager zealousness. When he came it was all over her grinning face and tits. Oh god! To have a man control you like that! I relived my two days with Mr. Franklin and then found that my hand had wandered down to my slit and was busy working me to another orgasm. I remembered being over that desk and Mr. Franklin fucking my virgin pussy. He was so forceful. My fingers worked faster. I remembered how I swore I would do anything to please that man so that he could keep on controlling me. That was before my mom talked some sense into me. But that craving never really left me. And now it seemed back with a vengeance. I felt Mr. Franklin's hand hit my ass, his cock slide in so deep. I saw Kathy's arms held up and apart in chains as Paul grabbed her hips and fucked her like the slut she was. And then I was over the desk again but it was Paul fucking me, calling me his bitch, his whore. He slapped me and I yelled "Yes!" He fucked me harder and I pushed back harder into him. My fingers worked frantically on my clit and then I came. My legs squeezed together, my knees came up and I struggled not to moan loudly but some sound escaped nonetheless. Jim stirred beside me but didn't wake. The aftershocks subsided and I was left wondering where the hell that had come from. I could never fuck Paul. I didn't want to be his slut. I didn't want to be a slut at all. No, I did. I just knew I shouldn't. Mom had warned me and I wouldn't share her fate.

I skipped my duties the next day and spent the whole day on Michigansluts. My Fair Lady played as usual in the background. It had become my daily noise. I stared intently at the Dom and told myself it could really be Paul. I watched the videos and put myself in the place of those sluts and I played with myself. This was ok, I told myself, as long as Jim didn't see my slutty side I could release it here and still be the perfect wife for him.

That night, after seeing all those whores get it from behind I really needed it too. Jim was shocked but elated when I got on my hands and knees and asked him to get behind me. He fucked me lightly at first, unsure. I needed more. "Harder." I said breathlessly. He complied. "Harder!" I moaned. His fingers dug into my sides and he put more efforts in his thrusts. "Oh yes!" I yelled, "Fuck me hard, baby! Oh god, I need this!"

Jim put all he had into it. It was the best he'd ever fucked me. I wanted to yell "Slap my ass!" but I knew he'd stop and pull out realizing I was a slut. This was good enough for now. I came twice before he shot his load into me. Paul would have slapped me. Hell, Paul probably owned paddles and whips. I wonder how big Paul's cock is?

I was nearing orgasm in nothing but my bathrobe the next day when the doorbell rang. I was surprised to see Paul standing there.

"Hey Liz." He greeted. "Jim left some files here that I need. Do you mind if I grab them?"

"Of course not, Paul. Come in." I returned.

He went into Jim's office and only after he entered did I remember that the porn site was still up. I rushed into to distract him but was too late.

"Well, well, Liz" he said as I entered the doorway. "Looks like you've been naughty."

"No, I...uh." I stuttered. There were no good excuses. I was busted.

"Does Jim know about your..uh..interests?" he asked.

"No, and please don't tell him, Paul. I don't what him to know that-"

"That you're a slut?" Paul finished.

"No." I stated. "That I like to surf porn."

"That's not just porn, Liz. That's a BDSM site. You're telling me you don't have slut fantasies?"

"That's really none of your business, Paul. I think it's time you left." I said coldly but I couldn't help but glance at his pants.

"Ok, I'll go." He said. "But let me ask you this. Do you ever wonder what it would be like to have a man control you completely?"

"Paul!"

"Just answer and I'll leave."

"Yes." I whispered though I wondered why I was admitting this to him.

"Have you ever wanted to be just taken by a man and used for his pleasure?"

"Yes." I answered again now unable to meet his gaze.

"Truthfully, Liz, would you like to be someone's slut?"

I didn't answer but the redness of my face answered for me as I looked up and stared into his eyes.

And then he rushed across the room and grabbed me. He threw me over the desk and lifted up my robe.

"No! Paul!" I screamed. "This is rape!"

His slapped my ass hard and pushed my back down against the desk. "Shut up, bitch!"

An old feeling ignited in me but I struggled to get free. He grabbed my head and pulled me to him then slapped me hard twice. "Stop struggling." He said into my ear, not in anger, but in a commanding whisper.

I did as I was told. Then I heard his pants unzip.

"Tell me you haven't fantasized about me, Liz." He whispered.

"I-I" Part of me wanted to tell him. Part wanted to run.

"Tell me you don't want this."

"I don't." I insisted.

"Oh really?" he said and then I felt him working his way inside me. God, he was big, bigger than Jim. "If you don't want this then why are you so wet?"

I gasped. I was soaking.

He slapped my ass again and again as he got himself all the way in.

"Now," he said as he slowly pulled himself out. He pulled as far as the tip and then slammed into me hard. I squealed from the pain and the pleasure. "It's only rape if you tell me to stop."

He pulled out slowly again. He held his cock at the point where it was ready to come out. Then he slammed into me again.

"Now then, Liz." He said pulling out slowly again. "Do you want me to stop?"

"Please" I begged

"Please? Please what? Stop? Pull out? Fuck you?" he taunted, "What do you want?"

As his cock was almost out again I involuntarily moved back to keep from losing it.

"Do you want me out, Liz?"

"No." I whispered.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes."

"Only a slut would make such a request. Are you a slut, Liz?"

I began to cry softly but nodded my head, "Yes."

And then he fucked me. Oh god did he fuck me. He slapped my ass and fucked my cunt better than Jim ever had. And I begged him to do it. I screamed "Fuck me!", "Fuck my cunt!", "Fuck this slut!" My words only excited me more. He lay down and I rode his cock. He played with my breasts but unlike Jim who massaged them, he grabbed them. He twisted my nipples hard and pulled on them. He leaned up and bit them. I screamed "Yes!" every time. Then I sucked his cock, or rather he fucked my mouth. I wasn't in control at all. I was his plaything, his fuck doll. He came in my mouth and on my face and I scooped it up and ate it smiling.

He looked down at me and asked, "Whose slut are you?"

"Yours." I answered sucking my fingers clean.

"Remember that, because we're just beginning." He said.

Reality set in quickly. "Beginning? No, Paul I'm married!"

He held his cock up to my face. I repressed the urge to lick it. "Do you ever want this inside your slut cunt again?"

I couldn't believe how much he demeaned me and how wet it made me. I nodded.

"I'll be here at lunch tomorrow. Although I liked your robe I want you to greet me in a sexy little outfit. Show off your legs and tits. If I like what I see I'll reward you."

"Reward me how?" I asked.

"You'll see, slut. Now lick me clean before I go."

I did so eagerly and spent the afternoon shopping for the perfect outfit for him. I ended up picking out a short, low-cut sundress that accented my tits and ass. I stood at home in front of the mirror looking at myself in it, imagining Paul lifting it up and shoving his cock in. I imagined him ripping it off me after all the trouble I went to picking it out. The thought made me drip. By the time Jim got home I was so horny that dinner had to wait an hour. And then I attacked him again after. Paul's cock was on my mind the whole time.

My mom screamed at me. "Look at you! Not only are you acting like a slut but you're cheating on your husband! Is this how I raised you?"

I cowered before her. "No, mamma."

"Do you want Jim to leave you?!" she yelled

"No, mamma."

"Do you want Paul to play with you and then throw you away when he's done, leaving you as a worthless, cheating whore with nothing?!"

"No mamma."

"You stop this! You stop it right now!"

"But momma, I can't! I want to but when he takes me I feel...I feel..."

"You slut! You're a disgrace. You're not my daughter!"

"Mamma no! Please!"

Jim stirred in the bed beside me. It was 4am. I was covered in a light film of sweat. God, what had I done? I cheated on my husband. I fucked him while thinking of another man. How low a woman was I? Jim turned over and wrapped his arm around me, cuddling in. His touch was almost repulsive as the guilt consumed me. I didn't deserve such a wonderful man. And if I didn't stop things I was going to lose him.

"Paul Knight, speaking."

"Hello, Paul. It's Liz."

"Hello, Liz, sounds like you can't wait until lunch."

"No, that's just it. Don't come over. I can't do this to Jim. I can't do this to myself."

I could swear I heard him chuckle but then he said, "Alright, Liz. Whatever you want. You enjoy your day."

"Thank you, Paul! Thank you!" I exclaimed as relief washed over me.

"Good-bye, Liz."

"Good-bye, Paul."

I went over to the computer and deleted the history so Jim wouldn't accidentally find the site I'd been going to. I put the sundress away. Maybe I'd wear it on a special occasion just for Jim. I still felt like a guilty slut. I needed to turn myself back into a lady. Then I remembered the video. My Fair Lady. That would inspire me! So I sat down to watch it again.

The movie had just ended when the doorbell rang. I was hot and anxious and could feel the heat emanating from my crotch. After I took care of this I was going to take care of myself. Paul stood in front of me.

"You're not wearing the sexy outfit I requested," He stated calmly. "though jean shorts and a t-shirt can be sexy as well."

My mouth opened but no sound came out. Paul stood a moment longer leaving me in shocked stupor. Then he walked in closed the door and pinned me up to it by the throat.

"Paul, please." I chocked out.

He held me up with one hand while the other reached down and opened my shorts. He pushed them down roughly and slipped his fingers past my panties into my pussy. They glistened when he pulled them out.

"For me?" he asked, showing them before slowly sucking my juices off. The next thing I knew I was thrown on the floor. My pants were around my knees and Paul was removing his belt. "I think you need a lesson in obedience, slut."

Mr. Franklin undid his belt in my mind. I was back in school, back over his desk.

Paul knelt beside me and strapped me with his belt. My body came alive with need. Little squeals escaped me but I made no attempt to run or struggle. My convictions fled. I was too horny after the movie for some reason. I needed a release. I needed discipline. This man was going to give it all to me.

"Are you ever going to try to end this again, slut?" he asked.

I shook my head.

"What was that, slut?" Paul asked.

"No, sir." I said.

"Who owns you, slut?"

"You do, sir."

He shoved his fingers inside me and pumped them. The belt came down on me twice more and I came. I couldn't believe how strong it was. Telling him he owned me made me hotter for some reason. He waited for me to sufficiently recover and then had me strip.