All Comments on 'My Fair Slut Ch. 07'

by Boratus

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
I loved it!

As usual, brilliant. I love your work. Mwaah!

ruffalufruffalufover 20 years ago
WET, WET, WET

WET, WET, WET Those are the words I would use to describe my reaction to this story! Excellent as always Boratus

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Not bad

Though it started strong, I thought it got a little slow in the middle, and was very dissapointed by the lack of a true power strugle and/or the lack of detal in the confrentation between the two alpha males. I hope the next contains more of this kind of struggle. But still an enjoyable read... good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
MORE!!!

I have loved the story so far and I cant wait for more! PLEASE finish it!!!

collegeguy0015collegeguy0015over 20 years ago
Good times

When can we expect the next chapter. I loved this story so far, when is the end comming???????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hey I don't give a shit about her fucking backstorydont waste my time. Theres only a few paragraphs I needed they were last.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I absolutely love the backstory and the different perspectives it make it a more three dimensional story, Fantastic work I can't wait for the last chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBoratus@Boratus
"I Think You're Right," the full-length novel based on "I think," is on sale on Amazon right now! If you're wondering what happens with Amanda, Abby, and of course, how Shaun deals with the doctor, then you'll want to grab a copy. Buy "I Think You're Right" now here: https:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES