All Comments on 'My Family Secret Ch. 03'

by call_me_dana

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good Boys

Never forger their mom?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
you write your stories your way

tell your critics to go to hell.thanks for sharing your stories and keep them cumming.for those who don't like these kind of stories don't read them or write your own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More, More, More

Can't wait to read Part 4!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Waiting For More

Very erotic and very well written. You simply can't stop at this point so please continue this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Secrets!

Waiting For More. Please!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"Mother's hands roamed over my smooth sack as she stared at my cock."

I love it when a mother handles her boy's balls, it's one of the sweetest gestures I can imagine. Well, Danny's achieved the trifecta, he fucked all three of the family twats--his two sisters' and now his own mother's twat. No reason for him to go out of the family circle anymore. He'll need cock up his ass, that's Danny's nature, but surely there are uncles, male cousins, and brothers-in-law, to give him the lusty ass-fucks and sperm-injections he needs. But I hope that his mother's cunt remains the default cunt for his own sperm loads. It's the cunt he came out of, and Danny owes it to his mother to keep her mommy-hole filled to the brim with his creamy semen. Hey, isn't it time that Danny started fucking babies up the family twats?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The best

The best story

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Very Enjoyable

All three parts were very nice reads, i m not usually into males being penetrated but for some reason these stories just worked. I will say that that is one wild family. I hope we get to see everyone together.

Brandon11Brandon11about 2 years ago

Love this series and would like it to be continued!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercall_me_dana@call_me_dana
I've been writing stories since high school. I even shared a few with my yearbook teacher and got a kiss for endeavors. The stories are from real life experiences and real life fantasies. I write to images I see in day to day life, or wish I did. I hope you enjoy.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES