My Family's Awakening Ch. 06

Story Info
Mum's sister brings New Year fun for the whole family.
8.6k words
4.62
70.6k
16
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head was throbbing, a thousand little hammers banging away inside it. I groaned, cursing myself for getting carried away the previous night, but then consoling myself with the excuse that at least it had been New Years Eve.

But now it was New Years Day, I was hung over, tired, and due into work in a couple of hours. I'd started a new job in IT a couple of months before, and as the newest employee in the team, I was "on call" to check a few things over. It wouldn't take long, but I really couldn't face it. I had got up just before midday, having decided as soon as I woke up that I might as well get it over with. But as soon as I had got out of bed, I knew that it was a mistake.

I had decided that a long, hot bath might do the trick, which is where I was now. But it hadn't. With another groan, I decided to leave work until later – and sunk a little lower into the welcoming water. I slid down until just my face was above water. After a while, the throbbing in my head eased off, and I started to feel better.

I sunk lower into the bath, letting the water cover me completely for a few moments before sitting up a little. I shut my eyes, laid my head back on the edge of the bath, and reluctantly thought about the little bit of work I had to do. It wasn't too bad, and I had been off over Christmas for the best part of two weeks. And what a two weeks it had been. A wide grin crossed my face as I thought back.

Annie, my twin sister, and I are nineteen, almost twenty. And we are lovers.

We've been lovers for months now, ever since we fell into each others arms when Annie needed my help, and our feelings had surged to the surface. We were also lovers with our Mum and Dad, a relationship which had developed suddenly, but very lovingly, very passionately.

But what Annie and I hadn't known until just days ago was that Mum was also involved with Martin – our Dad's father – and had been for years. I had "caught" Mum with Dad and Martin. Suddenly, all sorts of things had clicked into place, our feelings, our love for each other, our attitude. After that, the following few days had passed in a blur as we all found each other, loved each other, shared each other, our feelings for each of us deeper than ever.

Martin had gone home a couple of days ago. To be honest, he had looked very tired – but also very happy. Mum's sister, Laura, had arrived the day before yesterday. We didn't see an awful lot of Laura, and although she was really good looking - I'd had a crush on her for years when I was younger! – she had never struck us as being much fun. Annie and I knew that we needed to be careful over the next few days, while Laura was staying with us. We'd even gone to different parties last night to avoid temptation!

I shivered. The water was starting to feel cold. I quickly got washed, and then climbed out of the bath feeling a lot better. I stood in the middle of the bathroom getting dried. As always, I reached for my cock, enjoying the feel of my hand stroking along my length. I thought of Annie again, my cock responding immediately. I sat on the edge of the bath and shut my eyes, my thick cock jutting out in front of me, my hand moving slowly up and down, visions of Annie filling my mind.

"It's true then."

My eyes shot open in alarm, my hand freezing on my cock. It was Laura. She was stood watching me, leaning casually against the door frame, a wicked grin on her face. I made a grab for the towel on the floor, but she reached a foot forward to stand on it, to stop me picking it up.

"Too late," she grinned, her eyes moving slowly from mine, down my body to my cock.

"I'd heard that you were a big boy …." Her voice tailed off.

My eyes must have been wide open in surprise. I instinctively tried to cover my hard cock with my hands. Laura moved towards me, and dropped down onto her knees. She held my hands, and then gently pulled them away. My cock was softer now.

"Yummy," was all she said as she looked down at me for a few seconds, before licking her lips and standing back up.

She turned and started to walk out of the bathroom. I watched her ass swaying in her short, tight skirt. She stopped and turned a little, and for the first time I saw how hard her pointy little nipples were under her tight vest top.

"Come on," she whispered, her voice barely audible, "Come with me."

She walked back into my bedroom. I followed her, my cock bouncing softly from side to side as I walked behind her. She stopped a few feet short of the bed, and I watched as she slowly reached behind her and undid the zip and button on her skirt. She wiggled her ass so very seductively, and pushed her skirt down over her hips. Slowly she pushed it down her long, slender legs.

She bent over from her waist, her ass pointing at me, her firm, rounded, sun tanned cheeks, practically naked, with only the skimpiest of knickers hiding any part of her delightful flesh from me. She stood up, leaving her skirt in a pool around her ankles. She kicked it to one side, and moved onto the bed.

She crawled up the bed, her ass rocking from side to side, my cock growing even harder as I watched her. Once she reached the middle of the bed, she turned and sat facing me, her legs out in front of her, her arms out to me.

I crossed the room in no time at all, and threw myself onto the bed. I pulled Laura roughly into my arms and kissed her hard – too hard. She grabbed my cock, and squeezed me, making me cry out in pain. She immediately began stroking slowly up and down my length. She kissed me softly on the lips.

"Sloooooowly …….." she murmured, "Take things slowly ….."

I calmed down, her hand on my cock soothing me, but not lessening what I wanted, what I needed. I turned slightly so that I was sitting beside Laura, my legs out in front of me, facing the opposite way to her. She pulled her legs up under her, and came into my arms, her hand never leaving my cock.

I kissed her gently this time, her lips warm and moist against mine. I felt her tongue flicking against my lips, and then sliding deliciously from side to side. She licked the corners of my mouth gently, her pointy tongue probing, feeling its way before slipping into my mouth. I sucked on her tongue gently, feeling it exploring, our mouths locked together.

I held her tight, her pert breasts hard against me, her nipples poking at my chest even through her vest top. As we kissed, I gradually turned around before easing Laura down onto the bed. I lay beside her, my hand stroking along the tops of her thighs and across her flat belly, our tongues slipping and sliding over each other.

I moved and knelt over her, my knees each side of her. I ran my hands up her thighs again, my thumbs trailing up the sensitive skin on the inside of her legs. I moved my hands across her smooth belly, and then up the sides of her body, feeling the heat of her skin through her top. My cock lurched as she threw her arms above her head, thrusting her breasts up towards me.

Laura really was lovely – and knew just exactly how to show off her exquisite body. She was a few years younger than Mum, so she must have been about thirty six, maybe thirty seven. While Mum was pretty voluptuous, Laura was more slender. Her hair was long and jet black, her body firm and pert.

Laura's breasts were small compared to Mum's, but still a good size. Her legs were beautiful, and seemed to go on forever. As I'd already seen, her bum was tight and rounded, and looked gorgeous.

I reached forward again, touching her body lightly through her top, sending little shivers of anticipation through her body. I reached across to the bedside cupboard. Laura watched me, a quizzical look on her face, as I pulled open a draw, and picked up a pair of nail scissors. I pulled the hem of her top away from her lithe body, and snipped it open. I cut open her top, from the bottom hem to the top.

I did it slowly, my eyes never leaving hers, my cock rock hard in front of me, her nipples darkening and hardening with each snip of the scissors, her juices springing from her pussy. As I reached the top part, I cut through the final edge, leaving the material draped over Laura's tight little body, a band of tanned belly and cleavage staring up at me between the two sides of her top. I put the scissors away, teasing her, my heavy cock dragging across her body as I leant over to the draw again.

I reached under the top, the palms of my hands flat on her belly. I sighed as I felt her sensual skin under my hands, the heat of her body surging through me. She moaned as I moved slowly across her taut belly, then sideways, then up the outside of her body, and then across again, until her breasts, her rock hard nipples, were under my hands.

I pulled my hands up, exposing her breasts to me for the first time as the two sides of her top fell away. I gasped. Her breasts were firm and rounded, pulled tighter to her body by her arms being above her head. As I moved my hands over them, she reached her arms up to me. Her breasts seemed to grow and swell under my hands. Her nipples were rock hard and dark, her aureoles wide and puckered.

I dipped my head and kissed the tip of one nipple, and then the other. I licked around her nipple, and then swirled my tongue wider around her aureole, feeling, tasting, her rubbery flesh, leaving wet trails on her as I moved around her sweet, sexy body. I moved down on her, until I was lying between her legs, my lips, my tongue, travelling slowly down her body.

I wriggled lower, teasing her navel with the tip of my tongue before planting a kiss on her mound as she wrapped her legs around me. I could taste and feel her wetness through her tiny knickers. I eased them down a little and kissed her again, her hair soft against my lips. I looked up at her, and with my eyes on hers yanked her knickers away from her.

She gasped as the wet material ripped easily. Still looking at her, I pulled what was left of her underwear away from her, dragging the thin material across her wet pussy, sending tremors of pleasure through her. I looked down. She unwrapped her legs, and laid herself bare to me.

Her pussy was beautiful. Her hair was short, very short, trimmed away to nothing along her lips. Her lips were red and puffed up with desire, her clit hard and crying out for attention.

I wriggled lower still and ran my tongue between her lips and onto her pussy. She cried out, holding my head to her, grinding her pussy against me, demanding that I push my tongue harder, deeper, inside her. I fucked her with my tongue, tasting her, sucking her juices from her. I licked and kissed her, before slipping a finger inside her tight pussy, reaching deep inside to tease and pleasure her. As I fingered her, I clamped my mouth over her clit, sucking on her, teasing her with my tongue. Her hips jerked wildly against me, her hands holding me tight to her.

Laura's breathing became harsher as her orgasm built inside her. She was pushing herself up onto my hungry mouth, onto my fingers. As I fingered her pussy, I rubbed her ass with my thumb. She came loudly, her cries echoing around my room as her climax approached and then swept through her body.

She held me to her, as my finger swam in her juices. Her body went tense as her orgasm peaked. As soon as she relaxed a little, I moved back up the bed. I lifted her legs onto my shoulders, and drove my cock into her. I fucked her hard and deep as she clawed at her own breasts, pinching and pulling at her pebble like nipples. I came quickly, filling her with thick cum as she came again, her juices mixing with mine as I continued to plough into her until my balls were at last empty.

I lay down with Laura as she wrapped her legs around me again, keeping us close. I rolled over, bringing her with me so that she was above me, my cock still inside her. We kissed gently, our bodies hot together, neither of us thinking beyond what was happening, beyond what we wanted now.

We kissed and held each other for a long time, Laura rocking against me slowly, and then squeezing my cock with her pussy as I started to recover, to grow. Only then did we separate, as Laura wriggled down the bed to lean over me and suck my cock into her mouth.

She sucked me slowly, gently, her tongue licking up and down my length as well as around the head until I was hard again. She licked my balls, before sucking one, and then the other, into her mouth. She teased my bum with her finger, sending waves of pleasure through me.

She wriggled around and knelt over me. She lowered her sweet tasting pussy onto my mouth before sucking on me again. I reached up and held her, pulling her down onto my waiting tongue, onto my hungry mouth. As Laura sucked and wanked me into her mouth, I nibbled and sucked on her clit, on her pussy. She pushed her hips down towards me, pushing her pussy against my mouth in her excitement, just as I bounced my hips off the bed to pump my cock into her mouth in mine.

We came almost together, each of us sucking hard as we came. Her juices ran from her as her orgasm swept through her hot body, as my cum gushed into her mouth, as she sucked every last drop from me.

Laura turned around again as my cock slipped from her mouth. She lay on top of me, her body hot against mine, and we kissed. She pushed her tongue into my mouth for me to suck on, the taste of cum on her, the taste of her juices on me. We kissed for a long time as our bodies calmed down, until reluctantly we parted.

Laura dressed quickly, watching me as I lay on the bed watching her. She pulled the two sides of her top together and then left, blowing me a kiss over her shoulder as she slipped out of my room. I lay still on the bed thinking about what had happened, my cock and balls aching, before getting up, having a shower and reluctantly going to work.

There was more to check over at work than I'd thought, so it was quite late when I got back. The house was silent, so I assumed that everyone was in bed. As I crept upstairs, I thought again about Laura, and Mum, but mostly about Annie.

There was crack of light under Annie's door. I scratched lightly on the door with my finger nails to let her know I was there. I had hardly got along to my room and switched on the bedside light when Annie came in. She shut the door behind her and stood looking at me, her back to the door. She looked stunning.

Her long auburn hair was hanging over her shoulders. She was wearing her silky dressing gown, and I could tell by the way it was clinging to her every curve that she was naked underneath. I let out a quiet groan as I looked at her, as I took in her beauty, my cock rising in my jeans.

Annie crossed towards me, her gown moving with her body, showing me her curves, her hard nipples, the delightful swell of her breasts. She wrapped her arms around my neck, while I held her narrow waist. Our small, soft kisses soon gave way to our passion, our need. Our kisses became harder, more urgent, as our need rose. My sister's tongue moved along my lips, slipping easily into my mouth, exploring seductively.

As we kissed, our hands got busier. Annie popped the button on my jeans, and eased my zip down before pulling my cock out. She stroked along my hard length as I slipped a hand inside her gown to cup and caress her breasts. She pulled my shirt off, and dropped slowly to her knees, kissing her way down my chest and stomach, her hands pushing my jeans and boxers down over my thighs. I kicked my remaining clothes off, and stood naked in front of her, my cock jutting out level with her mouth.

She licked her lips, her eyes on mine, and then flicked her tongue out at me. My cock twitched and jerked as her tongue caught me. Then she kissed the tip, her tongue licking away my pre cum, before sucking me into her hot mouth. She held me, her lips around the groove between the shaft of my cock and the head, her tongue rubbing me, poking at my little hole. I groaned as her hand sneaked up the inside of my thighs, to my balls, and then my ass.

I pulled her to her feet, wanting her badly. I pulled the belt of her gown loose, and held her to me, her nipples pressing into my chest as we kissed, my tongue thrusting into her mouth. Still kissing, I held her hips and backed her towards the bed. As we reached the bed, I pushed the gown from her shoulders. It slid slowly down her arms and to the floor, forming a shimmering pool around her feet. As always, I gasped as I drank in her nakedness.

She fell backwards onto the bed, her legs overhanging the end. I dropped to my knees as she pulled her legs up to show her body to me, to show me her glistening pink clit, her pouting pussy lips. And then I gasped again, only this time louder. Her pussy was naked. Totally naked. Her red pubic hair was gone, leaving her smooth and vulnerable, her mound white and plump, and absolutely stunning.

I looked up at her, matching her grin before kissing her, tasting her, eating her pussy, her clit, my tongue running all over her. I kissed her clit and lips, before probing lower, deeper, with my tongue. I kissed along the inside of each thigh, making her gasp and moan as I left her pussy alone. And then I plunged my tongue into her body, making her writhe beneath me. I crawled up the bed, my hands, my mouth, never leaving her until I had kissed her lips.

"When did you do it?" I asked.

Before I could continue she giggled.

"I didn't," she whispered looking at me, before adding "Laura did."

My cock lurched as I thought of Laura shaving Annie's pussy, of the two of them together. She felt my cock against her leg, and pulled me to her. And as we held each other, as I ran my hands over her smooth, sexy body, as I kissed her sweet tasting skin, Annie told me what had happened on the day that Laura had arrived.

She told me how on that first evening, when I'd been out for a few hours with Mum and Dad, she'd had a bath and was watching TV in the lounge in her dressing gown. Laura had come in and chatted, and had then gone upstairs to "freshen up". When she came back down, she was dressed only in a knee length night shirt, with buttons down the front. Annie told me how it had clung to Laura's neat little body, how she couldn't help but look – and how Laura had sat next to her on the settee this time, and how they'd snuggled up together.

She told me how they'd chatted together, ignoring the TV after a while. They had talked about all sorts of things - including sex. Annie told me how Laura had complimented her, saying how gorgeous she had become. And how, before she really knew what was happening, how she was standing up and twirling around to show Laura how good she looked. Without a word being said, Laura had opened Annie's gown and looked her up and down, complimenting her on her breasts, her body.

Annie said that she could feel herself getting wet, especially when Laura said that her pussy looked great, and asked if she ever shaved her hair.

"I bet you'd look great, so virginal," Laura had laughed, reaching forward to cup Annie's mound gently.

Annie had sat down quickly then, only for Laura to stand up, saying that she'd be straight back.

Annie had sat on the settee, her mind in a whirl. When Laura had got back a few minutes later, she had her hands behind her back and was giggling. Annie had asked what was wrong, and Laura had held out her hands, showing her the towel and small bowl of water she'd brought with her – and the razor, soap and baby oil.

"Shall we?" Laura had asked, her voice a little shaky.

Annie told me how, after only a moment's hesitation, she had nodded to Laura, who had then dropped to her knees in front of her. After putting the towel and stuff on the floor, Laura had leant forward and ran her hands up the tops of Annie's thighs, pushing her gown to one side.

"Sit back," she'd whispered, her eyes on Annie's.