My Family's Awakening Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giggling nervously, Annie had done what she was told. Laura had pulled the gown away from Annie's body, leaving her totally exposed. Annie had lifted her ass slightly so that Laura could slide the towel under her. Annie told me how Laura had knelt between her legs, and had leant forward to plant a soft, wet kiss on her pussy. Annie also told me that she had started to get wet straight away, and had pushed up hips up, wanting more, wanting Laura.

"Soon," Laura had told her, a smile on her face as she settled down again between Annie's legs. She had leant forward to tickle Annie's clit briefly with the tip of her tongue, both of them knowing what they wanted, what was to come.

And then Laura had shaved Annie. She took her time, enjoying touching and feeling Annie, running her hands softly over her mound time and time again to make sure that she was smooth. Annie loved the feel of what her Laura was doing to her, of her hands on her, and she told me how she had longed for more.

Satisfied at last with her handiwork, Laura had reached for the baby oil. She had poured a small amount into the palm of her hand, and smoothed it all over Annie's bare mound, rubbing it gently – and slowly – into her soft skin. Annie told me how turned on she had been, how she had moaned, her wet pussy juices mixing with the oil.

Laura had at last sat back and admired her niece. Annie's pussy looked naked and vulnerable, her plump mound now starkly white against her suntanned body. Laura had told her how beautiful she looked, and leant forward to kiss her.

She had kissed Annie briefly on the mouth, and then on each ripe nipple, running her tongue across each of them. Then she had kissed each breast, and into the valley between them, before kissing her way slowly down Annie's flat tummy. She had paused at Annie's belly button, using the tip of her tongue on her, making her wriggle with pleasure. And then she had kissed her way down further.

Annie told me that she had rubbed her own breasts as Laura planted soft kisses at the top of her pussy. Annie had felt so soft and smooth as Laura kissed along her slit, nibbling and licking at her clit and lips. Annie told me how Laura had kissed the insides of her thighs, nibbling her, before making her way back to her pussy.

Laura had teased her with her tongue and her teeth, before sliding her hands under Annie to squeeze and caress her buttocks. She had probed deeply into her wetness with her tongue, scooping Annie's juices into her mouth. She had then slipped two fingers inside Annie, fucking her with them while she sucked on her clit.

Annie told me she had felt like she was floating. Her pussy had never felt so sensitive, so on fire, and Laura knew exactly how to get to her. In the end, she could take no more, and had reached down and held Laura's head, pushing her pussy up to meet the agile tongue and probing fingers that were sending her wild. She had screamed out as she came, as her body had trembled with the force of her pleasure.

After that, Laura had held her tight, hugging her, kissing her, before leading her upstairs to the guest room. Once there, Annie had undone the buttons on Laura's night dress, and then fed on her breasts. Annie told me how Laura had held her head to her, how she had pressed her breasts, her nipples, into her mouth. And then how Laura had pushed her head lower onto her pussy.

Laura had sat on the end of the bed then, and guided Annie in what she wanted, telling her how she liked to be kissed and sucked and licked, telling her exactly what she wanted until she had cried it with her orgasm. Annie said that she had never tasted so much juice. A smile crossed my face as I thought about how wet and tasty Laura had been for me earlier.

After that, Annie and Laura had lain on the bed, their legs intertwined, their bodies pressed together as they kissed, their breasts crushed to each other. As their kisses grew more passionate, more demanding, they had ground their pussies together, Annie's naked flesh more sensitive than ever as Laura's soft pussy pressed against her. They had both come again, their juices smearing across each other as their orgasms had throbbed through them.

By the time Annie had finished telling me all this, my balls felt like they would burst. My cock was rigid, and Annie's pussy was soaking under my fingers. But I had to tell her, we had to wait ….

"Laura came to me as well …" I began.

Annie stared at me, her eyes wide open – just as mine must have been when she'd told me her story.

I told my sister about that afternoon, and how Laura had come to my bathroom. As I confessed to making love to Laura, Annie pushed me onto my back and knelt over me. As she guided my cock into her waiting body, she demanded that I tell her everything. And so I did.

I gave her the details as we fucked, as she pressed her firm body to mine, as I held her hips and pumped my thick, hard cock into her naked, wet pussy. And as I got to the end of my story, as I told Annie how I'd filled Laura with my cum, we both came, a single glorious climax washing through us, bringing us together as one.

We made love long into the night. We made love urgently and passionately at first, and then more slowly, more tenderly. We slept together, curled up together in my big bed.

It was quite early when I woke up the next morning. I lay on my side, my head propped up, and looked at Annie. I traced a finger lightly along the outside of her leg, and up over her hip. I traced it down over her firm ass, and along the tight gap between her beautifully rounded cheeks. I leant forward and kissed her shoulder softly, reaching around her to cup her breast gently, careful not to wake her.

I got up quietly and went through to the bathroom. As I came back into the bedroom, I stopped dead in my tracks as someone started to open my bedroom door. At first I started to panic, but then calmed down. Mum and Dad knew about Annie and me, and Laura must have guessed by now. But even so, I stepped back into the bathroom and watched.

It was Laura. She came in and closed the door behind her. She was wearing the same nightdress as Annie had described. It clung to Laura's sexy little body, and even in the early morning light I could see how her perky little breasts poked out, how hard her nipples seemed, how it moved with her as she crossed the room.

Laura stood by the side of the bed and undid the buttons of her night dress. She did it slowly, her fingers moving softly across her body. I could see her face, how bright her eyes seemed, how moist her lips were. She didn't seem surprised to see Annie in my bed. Was it Annie she was looking for? Or me? Or both of us? Laura must have known I was there, but I didn't move, and she didn't look in my direction. I watched from the doorway as she slid naked into my bed and pulled Annie to her.

Annie woke up quickly then, and was soon in Laura's arms, kissing, their hands holding other's breasts, their nipples already reacting to their touches. I watched for a few more minutes, my cock rising in front me, long and hard. I reached down and stroked it, squeezing the first drops of pre cum onto the head as I watched my sister and Auntie kissing and holding each other, their naked bodies pressed tight together. I stepped back into the room, and crossed quickly to the bed.

"Morning," I murmured as I watched them.

They didn't reply, except to reach out to touch me, and to kiss me. Annie gave me a lingering kiss, and then took her turn in the bathroom. I pulled Laura to me, her body hot against me. She held my hard cock and pulled it to her. I could feel her wetness, her need, against me. Quickly, I eased her onto her back, and drove my cock into her wanton body.

When Annie came back, Laura was on her back, stretched out naked across the bed, her arms above her head, her breasts thrust upwards. I was on top of her, my cock plunging into her, fucking her. Annie moved onto the bed beside us, and leant over to suck a taut nipple into her mouth. I saw Laura moving her hand to Annie's pussy, her fingers slipping easily inside her.

We kissed and sucked and fucked urgently, our cries filling the room. Laura cried out each time my cock drove into her, as Annie sucked and bit her hard nipples. I rolled onto my back, pulling Laura with me. I held her hips and fucked her hard as she pressed her body down to mine. Annie was on her back beside me, with Laura leaning over her, her fingers still at her pussy, her lips on Annie's.

I cried out that I would cum, but Laura pressed down hard on me, stopping my movements, wanting me to wait. With my cock still inside her, she leant right over Annie, and reached for her night shirt on the floor. She pulled something out from within its folds. It looked like a vibrator, but with straps. Annie and I were both still, staring at the toy, at Laura.

"Shall we?" she asked.

Annie nodded, her eyes wide open and filled with lust. Her hands moved softly across her own body and onto her pussy as she watched Laura kneel up and begin to attach the strap on dildo to her body. I watched as well, my cock, still wet from Laura, jutting out in front of me.

She put it on quickly, tightening the straps around her body with the Velcro fasteners. The dildo stuck out from her body obscenely, the hard ridges along its length clearly visible. Annie's eyes opened wide as I moved to one side, and she saw the toy clearly for the first time.

I watched as Laura crawled across the bed towards Annie, the plastic cock hanging down at an angle. She leant forward and kissed my sister, their moist lips pressed together, their wet tongues slipping and sliding over each other. Laura pressed her body to Annie's, their breasts now squashed together. They moaned through their kisses, and as Annie pulled her knees up, opening herself up to Laura, I could see her juices running from her, see how hot her pussy looked.

The thick cock slid into Annie slowly as Laura eased her hips forward, and down. She fucked Annie with long, slow strokes, teasing her, exciting her. I leant forward and kissed Laura's ass as she moved, my tongue running between her cheeks, probing at her. I moved behind her, watching her wet pussy through a gap in the straps.

As she moved backwards, I knelt up and pressed my cock to her pussy. As she moved forward, I followed, my cock now inside her. We quickly hit a rhythm, my cock fucking Laura as she fucked Annie, all of us moaning and crying out. Laura lifted her body away from Annie, her head thrown back. I reached for her breasts, caressing them, holding them as Annie reached up to suck them, to lick and kiss them.

Our movements became more urgent, more frantic, as our cries got louder, as our bodies got hotter. Laura came first, her body on fire from my cock, from Annie's mouth, from the dildo pressing back against her. Her cries filled the room as Annie came, as she pulled Laura tight to her, kissing her deeply, wantonly, as my cum shot into Laura.

I rolled away from them, the last of my cum dribbling down my cock. Laura pulled out of Annie and we lay together, worn out by our start to the day. We lay gasping for breath for a few moments, and then turned to each other. Annie reached out from were she lay between Laura and me and held our cocks, running her hand over my now soft cock, still wet from Laura, and over the thick plastic cock that still stuck out obscenely from Laura's body.

We kissed and cuddled until it was time for Annie to get up, to go to work. I watched as Laura led Annie into my bathroom. I heard the shower running, and then their giggling as they showered together. I watched them from the doorway, stroking my cock as they finished in the shower and then dried each other off.

After that, Laura slipped back to her own room. While Annie dressed, I had a quick shower, and then pulled on some jeans and a tee shirt, before going downstairs with Annie for some breakfast. Mum and Dad were already in the kitchen when we got there. I kissed Mum, pulling her tight to me, feeling her sexy, rounded body against me. She smiled at me, at Annie, an all knowing smile. I watched Dad holding Annie, a bulge in the front of his trousers.

After some coffee and cereal, I drove Annie to work, telling her that I would see her later. I then went off to run a few errands, before meeting up with some friends for lunch. It was mid afternoon when I got back to the house. As I let myself in, the house seemed unnaturally quiet after the last few days.

I wandered through to the kitchen and grabbed a beer from the fridge. As I popped the top off the bottle, I thought I heard something. I listened again, but all was quiet. With a shrug, I headed for the stairs, and my room. But then I heard it again. A soft feminine sound, giggling, whispering, coming from Mum's room. I listened again. It sounded like Mum and Laura, talking softly, giggling together.

I crossed the landing as quietly as I could, instinct telling me not to let them know I was there. I eased the bedroom door open a few inches. It was Mum and Laura. They were stood in the middle of the room facing each other, very close together. As I watched, Mum reached out and stroked her sister's cheek. And then they leant towards each other and kissed.

At first they kissed lightly, their lips barely touching, just the tips of their tongues joining in. But then their kisses grew harder and longer, more passionate, more needy. As they kissed, their hands roamed over each others bodies, touching, caressing, wanting.

I watched as Laura gently undid Mum's blouse. She dipped her head and kissed the tops of Mum's breasts before unclipping her front fastening bra. Laura cupped Mum's heavy breasts in her hands, her thumbs rubbing at her hard nipples. Mum quickly undid the long row of buttons down the front of Laura's dress. I gasped as she pushed it off her shoulders and it slipped tom the floor, leaving Laura naked, her nipples like pebbles at the end of her pert breasts.

My cock was rock hard in my jeans, a wet patch forming where I was leaking pre cum. I could stand it no longer, and pushed the door open. I stepped into the room, and crossed quickly to Mum and Laura. At first they didn't seem to see me. They were in each others arms now, their bare breasts pressed together.

They kissed again. My cock was throbbing painfully as I watched them. Mum ran her hands down Laura's back, down to her firm ass. I moved behind her, pushing her hair to one side so that I could kiss her neck. I pulled her blouse down her arms, leaving her topless. As they carried on kissing, moaning softly as their tongues explored, I dropped to my knees, scattering kisses down Mum's back.

I unzipped her skirt, easing it down off her hips. All she wore under it was a cream thong. Her rounded buttocks were firm, white against the rest of her. I kissed each side of her bum gently, before easing her thong down, leaving her naked. Her moaning got louder as I ran my tongue between her cheeks. Her bum pushed out, exposing more. I teased her tight little hole with the tip of my tongue, holding her hips and pulling her to me.

I stood up and led these two naked, gorgeous women towards the bed. The contrast between Mum and her sister was amazing. Laura was more slender, darker, tanned all over. Mum was more rounded, her breasts and hips heavier, more voluptuous. But both of them were incredibly sexy.

As we reached the end of the bed, they both turned on me. Mum kissed me. Our first kiss was soft and gentle to start with, growing quickly in passion as our tongues came into play. Our kissing stopped briefly as Laura pulled my tee shirt over my head. Mum immediately leant down, sucking and biting my nipples, her hand reaching for my cock through my jeans, squeezing my bulge.

Mum dropped to her knees in front of me, still looking up at me. I sensed Laura kneeling down behind me. Their hands pulled at my jeans, dragging them and my underwear over my hips, down my thighs and off. My cock sprung up, standing out rigid, pre cum pouring from the tip. Mum gasped as it pointed at her, her mouth automatically slipping over the tip, greedily sucking my cock head into her waiting mouth.

As Mum sucked me, Laura ran her hands between my legs to cup and caress my balls, before moving around to the front of me. I held their heads as they alternated, taking turns to suck me, to lick me, to tease me. The contrast between them was amazing. I knew Mum so well, but Laura was different, grating her teeth over my cock, biting me.

It was Mum who wanted my cum first. Laura knew this as well, and moved behind her to hold her breasts as she sucked on me harder, drawing me deeper into her as I fucked her mouth. With a cry I came, the first few jets of cum gushing into Mum's mouth, the rest onto her breasts. She turned quickly, still holding my cock, and kissed Laura. I stood watching them, my cock still hard, my mind abuzz as my Mum shared my cum with her sister.

We moved to the bed, Mum lying on her back, with Laura at her side. I kissed them both, and then watched as they caressed each other's breasts. Laura leant over and licked what was left of my cum from Mum's breasts, before taking a ripe brown nipple into her mouth, sucking hard, biting gently. I moved back to kneel between Mum's legs. Her pussy was wet, her slit running with juices. Her large clit and lips were prominent, begging for attention.

I kissed up the inside of her thighs, tasting her silky soft skin. I kissed along her slit, feeling her pushing up for more. I rang my tongue back down, pausing at the clit. Then I pushed my tongue inside her, licking and sucking her juices out of her. Her hand appeared, her finger rubbing her clit in a circular motion.

Mum was panting, surges of pleasure running through her from the attention she was getting – from the attention her breasts were getting, her pussy was getting, her clit was getting. Laura was grinding her pussy against Mum's thigh, needing some attention. I ran my hand up to her, pushing them inside her. She fucked against my fingers frantically. Mum reached across and pinched her pert breasts, pulling on her nipples, both of them crying out.

I urged them on, and within seconds of each other they came. Long drawn out orgasms that sent pleasure rushing through them. They held onto each other, Laura still pushing onto my fingers, and Mum on my mouth. As they relaxed, I moved to kiss Laura, to share Mum's taste with her. Then I kissed Mum, before lying between them, hugging them.

I must have dozed off then, as the next thing I remember was waking up to the marvellously wet sensation of having my nipples sucked. I reached down and felt Mum and Laura each side of me. They were still naked, their bodies pressed to me, their breasts against my naked body. I ran my hands over their bodies as they kissed and sucked my nipples, each of them running a hand over my belly, my cock, my balls. I shut my eyes again, and soaked up the pleasure they were giving me.

A hot mouth descended on my cock, licking me before sucking me roughly. My body tingled all over as they worked on me. My eyes shot open as I realised that both my nipples were still being sucked. I looked down. Dad was looking up at me, his head bobbing up and down as he sucked on my cock, Laura's hands around my balls.

We all froze for a second, the three of them watching me. I don't know how long Dad had been there, but I didn't care. The sensations flooding my body were incredible. After only a moments hesitation I laid back and relaxed. Dad sucked me hard, his hand replacing Laura's.

Mum and Laura were now leaning over me, kissing each other, their hands sliding sensually over each other's bodies. I wanted more, and eased them apart so that they could move. My cock popped out of Dad's mouth as I manoeuvred myself on the bed so that I could get to his thick, hard cock.