My Family's Awakening Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid on my side opposite him, my head by his legs. He wriggled up, and sucked my cock back into his hungry mouth. Behind me, Mum was on top of Laura, her heavy breasts stroking along Laura's body, across her pert nipples, as they kissed and sucked and licked at each other's wanton, wet pussies.

Dad's cock was inches from my face. It seemed thicker, bigger, harder, up close. Tentatively I licked the tip of his cock, tasting his salty pre cum. He stopped sucking me, but held my cock in his mouth, wanting more, expecting more.

I took his helmet into my mouth, swirling my tongue around and sucking on him. He thrust himself forward, driving his cock deep into my mouth. I sucked on him deeply, hungrily, as he drew me deeper into him, sucking wildly.

The room was filled with wet, sucking noises, licking noises, and with our soft moans and sighs. I could feel my balls tightening, a tingly, hot sensation building in my body. But I didn't cum in Dad's mouth as Laura was pulling me away from him, urgently, wantonly.

As I rolled onto my back, she sat on top of me, pushing down hard to drive my wet cock into her body. She cried out instantly as she buried me deep inside her. Mum straddled me, lowering her pussy onto my face as she reached forward to take Laura in her arms, their hands on their breasts and nipples, their mouths locked together, their tongues exploring. I sucked on Mum as I thrust into Laura, savouring the sweet taste of her.

Dad joined us, the girls easing apart so that he could slide his cock into one mouth, and then the other. They sucked and licked and shared him. I felt Laura rubbing Mum's clit, her hand next to my mouth. I felt Mum returning the favour as she reached down to rub Laura's clit in a fast circular motion, a finger sometimes slipping into her pussy alongside my cock.

The room was filled with the sounds and smells of sex. We screamed and cried out our pleasure. We all came, our juices pouring wetly from our bodies before we collapsed onto the bed, holding, touching each other.

The room was quiet apart from our breathing, all of us breathless from what had happened, what we had enjoyed. Until we all looked up at the same time, as we all heard her speak.

"What about me?" was all Annie wanted to know.

She was stood by the door. She was naked, her body flushed with the heat of the passion she must have felt as she had watched us. Her nipples were taut and very dark, her eyes bright with lust, with desire. I felt my cock lurch, Mum's hand still on me. I stood up, and crossed the room to Annie.

I took her into my arms and kissed her, my tongue sliding past hers and deep into her mouth. She pressed her gorgeous body against me, pushing her pussy hard into my cock as I held her. As she wrapped her arms around my neck and thrust her tongue into my mouth, I slid my hands down her back and onto her firm cheeks, pulling her to me, probing between them.

I led her to the bed, Mum and Dad and Laura watching us closely. As I watched, as we all watched, Annie crawled onto the bed, her breasts hanging down delightfully, her ass rocking from side to side, her pussy peeking out at us. My cock was almost hard again, and I could see that Dad was stroking his, pulling it, as he watched his beautiful, sexy daughter. Annie knew that we were all watching her, knew what she was doing to us. And made the most of it.

She laid back, Mum and Laura each side of her. The moved to her straight away, each of them reaching for her body, each of them stroking her belly, her thighs, as they dipped their heads and sucked hungrily on Annie's ripe breasts, on her rock hard nipples.

I knelt at Annie's feet watching them glancing over at Dad from time to time. I reached forward and stroked Annie's thighs. She pulled her legs up, raising her knees and showing her body, her pussy, her wetness, to me. I moved closer, watching Mum and Laura feeding on her, touching her.

"Yes," Annie hissed as the tip of my cock touched her wet pussy.

I grabbed her hips and drove into her, pulling her to meet my lunging cock. She cried out as my cock filled her, as Mum and Laura renewed their efforts. Laura had moved, and was now kissing Annie frantically, their tongues thrusting into each others mouths. Dad moved beside them and pushed his cock between their lips. They ran their tongues, their lips, along his thickness, eating, sucking, kissing, licking him.

I reached for Mum and pushed two, then three, fingers into her soaking wet pussy. We all cried out as we fucked and sucked and fingered each other. I drove my cock into Annie as she came, as she screamed out the pleasure that tore through her. Mum came, her juices pouring onto my fingers.

Dad dragged Laura away and fucked her roughly from behind, his hand crashing down onto her ass as he ploughed into her, her screams of pain, of pleasure, echoing around the room as they both came. My cum burst from me, driven out of my cock and into my sisters waiting body by my balls as they contracted, as an incredible wave of intense pleasure washed through me.

After that, we held each other, loving each other. Later, much later, we wandered downstairs and found something to eat before returning to bed. We made love long into the night, the five of us together. Eventually I took Annie to my room, and we slept, cuddled up as lovers.

Annie and I were still alone the next morning. We woke up slowly, and then made love, just the two of us. Our love making was soft and gentle, tender and loving. Afterwards, I lay back, half asleep, thinking about the last five months. About Annie. About Mum and Dad. About Martin. And now about Laura. About all of us.

Something had changed. I suddenly realised what it was. Perhaps for the first time, I felt that My Family's Awakening must surely be complete.

But I also knew that there was a lot more fun to come for all of us.

I snuggled up to my sister, and held her tight to me, a wide smile on my face as I thought about the fun, the future, to come …..

THE END