My Favorite Prodigy Ch. 02

Story Info
There's always one more surprise.
1.5k words
4.12
15.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 08/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth Stark could not believe how drastically her life had changed since the night before. She now ached for her very own student, Thomas Davidson, the quiet but lazy prodigy who slept through at least half her lectures. Her breathing became slightly ragged as her mind raced and the phone began to ring. The first ring passed by, she didn't really expect him to answer right away. The second went in the same fashion and again she told herself that was to be expected, he would make her wait. She shifted impatiently in her seat as the third ring faded into her memory and the fourth started. There was a soft click that followed the last ring that left Elizabeth gasping, there was no answer.

All of her frustration spilled out and she threw the phone down on her bed, laying there aching, waiting, hoping, that somehow she had done right and would be rewarded. This feeling didn't last long, and it was soon replaced with anger at that young punk thinking he could play with her like this. To think that she was taken in by him, dominated, and used by him, and that she had seemed to want it all. The only problem with her anger is that it was fleeting, because those thoughts of what had happened the other night had crept into her mind and were slowly taking over as she felt herself grow wet.

She groaned softly as she felt her own body betray her, one hand wandering down between her legs, already rubbing. The other hand sliding across her breasts again and again while the moans started under her breath. Fingers pinched her nipple, Elizabeth's body didn't seem to be under her control. It was as if she were a puppet, being moved by someone else's hands, acting out someone else's thoughts, as if she had no say in the matter. As this thought occurred to her, a new level of excitement overtook, she ripped and tore at her clothes with all her strength until she lay naked and plunging her fingers deep inside herself. Unbidden Thomas's voice came into her head, "Cum for me little slut, never forget that I will always control you."

Elizabeth moaned louder and rubbed faster getting so close to cumming, and then that damn phone began to ring. She nearly screamed as she immediately felt her hand leave her breasts to answer the phone regardless of any anger at Thomas. Shaking Elizabeth brought the phone to her ear slowly.

"Hello?"

"Oh Liz" she shivered, "I can hear your breathing, you weren't being naughty without me were you my little slut."

"I...I," she stammered.

"Don't bother lying I know those sounds. I know that breath you're all hot and wet and it's driving you crazy isn't it Liz? All you want is for me to come over and fuck you isn't it?"

"YES! I want you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me. I can't take it anymore. The aching won't go away. The throbbing in my clit, the thrusting of my hips, and this feeling in my head that won't let me think about anything else. Please fuck me!"

"Liz?"

"Yes?"

"Come open the door" Elizabeth fell out of her seat as she heard the doorbell ringing from the other room. She rushed haphazardly to the door, falling all over herself. He chuckled softly as it opened, looking down at her already on her knees thanks to her rushing. Thomas pulled himself inside and closed the door behind him, turning and tangling his fingers in Liz's hair. Pulling her forward with one hand and undoing his zipper with the other. She stared speechless and open mouthed as his cock was slowly unsheathed from it's dark denim prison. Her mouth enveloped his cock without a word as he started to mercilessly push down her throat.

Elizabeth moaned deeply as Thomas filled her mouth and then her throat, pumping hard and fast. She felt his cock growing and lurching forward faster with every thrust. Her hands moved down and began to rub furiously between her legs, her entire body aching for the release she had so recently been denied. Staring up at her tormenter it just made her hotter knowing that he would not let her cum. After what seemed like a small eternity she felt his thrusting become more urgent and less measured. His cock surging forward with no rhythm and throbbing in her throat. She began to moan on his cock sucking for all she was worth.

"Swallow my cum you little slut!" he yelled as he held her face tight against him, keeping his cock buried in her throat as it exploded. She struggled hard to keep her mouth in place and swallow as much as she could. His cum leaked down the sides of her chin and right onto her tits, she couldn't have asked for more. Her body began trembling as she felt him reach down and grab her by the wrist, dragging her hand away from between her legs. Pulled to her feet and led like a child in trouble to the bedroom.

Elizabeth was thrown on the bed and didn't dare move as Thomas slowly disrobed in front of her.

"Spread your legs. Now!" Elizabeth rushed to comply with her heart thudding away in her chest. Ties were applied to each ankle tying them to the corners of the bed.

"Arms above your head and cross them at the wrists." Thomas added calmly but with an air of authority that she would follow to the ends of the earth. He tied her wrists to the headboard, taking his time to make sure it was tight but not painful. Elizabeth squirmed a little but did not even attempt to fight, it was too clear that this was all she had been wanting since the other night.

She watched as he moved up and straddled her stomach gracefully, reaching up and putting a small black cloth over her eyes and she instinctively lifted her head so he could tie it in back, effectively blinding her. She shivered as she felt Thomas's hands start to caress her all over. His hands rubbing slowly over every inch of her skin, leaving her most anticipated areas for last. Gently caressing up her legs, over her hips and crossing at her stomach. Moving up from there without hesitation. His hands gliding across the sides of her breasts and up her shoulders. Thomas's hands felt magical as they crossed just under Elizabeth's neck. Sliding up her cheeks and making her shiver slightly, only to move down and begin caressing and massaging her lovely, trembling breasts.

Elizabeth literally shook and squirmed as Thomas slowly traced a trail with his fingertips as if he were climbing a mountain. Circling around slowly at each level only to rise higher before the next loop. She inhaled sharply as he finally reached her nipples and pinched them lightly. His mouth enveloped one nipple quickly as his hand pulled away and dropped immediately between her legs. His soft, gentle lips sucking on that nipple made her moan as his fingers dropped right between her wet glistening lips. His deft fingers had her hips thrusting hard. Teeth bit softly into her nipple as his fingers plunged inside.

Her body was on fire. She felt her orgasm surging, rushing to meet the relentless digits of her tormenter. Just as she felt her release start, the lips, tongue, and teeth that had been on her nipple only a moment before disappeared. Elizabeth arched her back trying to reestablish contact, at that very moment the fingers withdrew as well, leaving her writhing and unfulfilled. She struggled against her bonds pulling until her ties threatened real injury. She finally gave up...feeling the silence of the room press in on her ears, knowing that her suffering would not be over quickly. That's when she felt it, as all hope flowed out of her, that's when it rubbed against her aching lips. It took her a moment to realize that it was real, she was really feeling his hard cock against her lips. She screamed for the pleasure of it all as he plunged in deep and hard, burying himself in her at once.

The pleasure rose to a whole new level as that throbbing hard, precum dripping cock began to plunge in and out of her so fast and hard that she could scarcely tell when it was pushing in or pulling out.

"Oh God I'm so close, please fuck me harder."

"Are you my little slut Liz?"

"Yes YES please don't stop Thomas!"

"Mmmm you're getting better Liz now tell me what are you?"

"I'm a little slut!"

"Who's little slut, Liz?"

"Yours! I'm your little slut!"

"Good girl Liz it's time, I want you to cum for me Liz. Cum all over my cock right now Liz!"

"Oh my God I'm cumming!!!!"

Elizabeth's whole body was awash with bliss. As her first orgasm ended a second had already begun. The world faded away, everything faded away as she floated in an orgasmic trance. She slipped into unconsciousness as Thomas pulled out and untied her legs and arms, undoing her blindfold, and finally laying down next to her. He yanked the covers over them both and wrapped his arms around her waiting patiently for her to awaken, knowing with a smile that this was only the beginning of their story together.