My Feather Girl Ch. 01a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to clamp my mouth shut as I come so Debs will not hear me scream. I almost put a finger in my ass for another one, but I have to get ready.

Debs looks at me with a raised eyebrow as I'm digging through my suitcase. "Hot date?"

"Nope, just dinner with a friend," and maybe more I hope to myself. I see it, and then it hits me. I said I was going to go braless down here, and Hank wants to see me, so why not.

I do my hair and makeup naked, letting the last bit of moisture dry from my tingling body. I dab a bit of perfume on my neck, grin and put another dab in my cleavage, also known as the valley between the speed bumps, and just to be ornery, one above my bush. Well, here goes, I slip my peasant dress over my head and step into my shoes. This is as close as I can get to letting him see me but not be naked. Zack would kill me if he knew I was running around without bra and underwear!

I came in to find Betty, but not Betty. Gone were the simple hair and makeup, top and jacket and skirt from the casino. She stood before me in a simple white gauzy dress, tiny little straps holding it up, and braless from the way she moved. The hair was still simple, and yet elegant with only the barest hint of makeup. "You look wonderful!"

"You clean up pretty good too." She responded putting her arm through mine.

I took her to the car, and we drove around a while. Her looking for a decent steak house, me alternating between that and looking at her leg as her dress worked its way higher and higher.

Unfortunately, we found a restaurant before her dress got higher than mid-thigh. And sitting across from her at dinner let her dress fall forward so the best I could do was a bit of cleavage. But a nice dinner with a beautiful intelligent woman is still pleasant, talking almost as much as eating.

The restaurant was on a little man-made canal, so we continued the evening outside. A stroll along the canal with her arm in mine and a bit of tit against my arm, then a ride on the boat. Now, the boat ride was much better when Betty snuggled up beside me under my arm, both because she was closer, and because it gave me an unobstructed view down her dress. Oh, they looked delicious, just right to cup in my hand or suck into my mouth.

After the boat ride we walked and talked a bit more, but now with my arm around her waist and her head on my shoulder. Her hair and shampoo scent tickling my nose. The ride back to the hotel was nice with Betty sitting with her knee kicked to one side making her dress ride up nicely on her thighs.

We walked back to the room with her arm in mine again. I stopped in front of her door and she turned to me, "You want to come in?"

I cupped her chin and kissed her softly, "Want... yes, should... probably not a good idea while we're here working." I kissed her again enjoying the light touch of her lips on mine, "at least not where there are so many cameras around."

She did at least smile about that, I rubbed my thumb across her lips, "I'll see you tomorrow." She backed in and closed the door. DAMN I WANTED TO BREAK DOWN THAT DOOR AND RAVAGE HER.

I went back to my room, and my roommate was home, and he had the connecting door open to the next room where the guys were watching some boxing match. I closed the door a bit to cut the sound and took another shower, a lot cooler than usual.

Hank grinned when he saw me, he liked what I had done. He didn't tell me to go back and put a bra on, or change my hair, and on the drive over he kept looking at me, I kept waiting for him to tell me to change something to suit him better.

Dinner was absolutely FANTASTIC. We talked, we actually talked. He didn't just go on about his day, he asked about mine, how things were going on the host side, if I was expecting any problems. And he answered my questions like he wanted to, not that he had to. He was actually interested in me and my job!

Dinner was over way too soon, so we took a walk along the canal, and then he suggested a boat ride! Not some big splashy thing, but a nice gentle cuddling boat ride. We chatted about something but my mind was elsewhere because I saw his reflection in the glass. He was talking to me but he was looking down my dress, AND HE KEPT LOOKING! Hank saw my bare speed bumps and didn't turn away when I wasn't looking. He wasn't turned off by my flat chest. I could feel his breath past my ear as he talked, wanting to reach up and shift his hand to cover my boob.

I was glad it was dark. In daylight the wet spot on the back of my dress would have been readily apparent. I wanted him like I had never wanted a man before. And yet he walked me to my room, kissed me, TWICE! And said good night.

FUCKKKKK I kicked my shoes off, tossed the dress on my bed, and headed for the shower grabbing my hair brush. The water was barely warm when I got in, dipping the handle in my puss for a few strokes before jamming it in my ass as I pinched my clit. I started cumming in three strokes, and kept going until I couldn't stand. I lay there a bit, curled up on my side, the water hitting the brush still in my ass until I had to straighten out and remove it.

I barely dried and fell into bed, not bothering with my nightie for the first time in longer than I could remember. Pulling a pillow up behind me and another in front, falling asleep dreaming it was Hank curled up with me holding me...

___

DID I SAY HOW MUCH I HATE ALARM CLOCKS! That's why they invented third shift... no fucking alarm clocks.

I dreaded another day in the oven, wishing we could wear shorts, I mean they allowed the other crews to wear shorts and skirts, but those of us setting equipment had to wear long pants.

We had been at it a couple hours when the overhead lights came on and the blowers started. Twenty minutes later we could feel the cool air, WE HAD AIR-CONDITIONING!!

The mood went up dramatically when they knew it wasn't going to be a hotbox this afternoon. I split my crew up, eight guys continued with the setting of the machines, while I and one of the experienced guys went back and started troubleshooting communications on the stuff we'd set the previous two days, as we powered up the circuits.

We were actually making progress, then just before lunch she showed up... in a short skirt... LEGS!

And she was standing above me again, but this time I was on my back so I didn't bang my head. "Are you going to stop to get something to eat mister?" Of course she said this while kicking one knee forward. There was a nice hint of bright yellow up that short tan skirt. Shorter than ANYTHING I had ever seen her in before!

I looked up her body almost wishing for a hot sweaty woman in a sweaty clingy sheer top. Seeing her smile as I made my trip up her body I quipped, "There's lots of things I'd like to nibble on, what's on the menu?"

"I guess we'll just have to see now won't we?" she turned and headed for the lunch room. It was nice not to have to go outside to cool off. After lunch it got even better. Seems the air-conditioning was on, as in not on a thermostat. It kept getting colder and colder, and the ladies were still dressed for the heat. Those tops might be dry now, but they were still THIN. This was better than strolling the freezer section!

Most of the ladies were beginning to complain about the temperature, except for the well-endowed ones, who'd had to suffer through the heat the last few days in their heavy bras. My young Latino was chuckling at them bitching about being too cold in here, all except for Betty and a few select others, who didn't seem to mind the attention their hard nipples got.

I watched her and a few of her crew training the new employees on some machines on the next isle, nice legs and chest on display while most of the others were crossing their arms over them. Seeing that skirt flow over her ass, occasionally catching between her cheeks, and remembering the peek I got up it earlier.

Afternoon break and I did actually step outside and leaned on the rail since everyone else was inside. I heard footsteps and saw Betty coming up beside me. "Hey."

"Hey," raising my bottle of water in salute.

"Nice to have air-conditioning...""

I glanced down at her chest quick, "Yeah it is."

"Seeing something you like?"

"You like me seeing?"

"For starters..."

"Dinner tonight?"

"I'd like that."

"Victor has the car tonight so it will have to be in the hotel."

"We could take a walk after."

I looked back at her eyes, "That we could."

Betty turned to head back inside letting both nipples rub across my arm, "Until tonight then."

I woke with an ache I can't remember ever feeling. I looked through my suitcase, and grinned. No tight shorts today, not even the loose ones, today was a skirt, and a nice short mid-thigh skirt too! I was tempted to go braless and pantyless, but that could be a problem if I got to help him with machines again. But if Hank just happened to get a look up my skirt, oh well. The thought of him looking up my skirt makes me wet and grin. I can't believe I'm doing this...

Since the power was on we had to go back to actually training the newbies so I didn't get a chance to lie out in front of Hank, but I did stop and tease him a bit, letting a lot of leg show after tugging my skirt up further on my hips. Wonder what his reaction would be if I let him have a good look at my thighs?

Lunch in cool air was nice, and I did catch Hank glancing at my chest a few times. I was glad I was teaching standing up, I would have left a hell of a wet spot if I was sitting. He kept looking at me between the machines, totally ruining my concentration. I couldn't take it anymore and caught up with him during afternoon break, joining him outside to warm up. And even if my nipples did go down slightly, they still ached.

Hank wanted to have dinner with me again, I couldn't stand it, I had to, I just had to. When I turned to leave I turned and brushed them against his arm, feeling his muscles right through my aching nips. I almost came on the spot.

I was grinning about tonight. I only had one other dress with me, AND IT WAS THIN! I had never worn it without my long line strapless. It must be destiny I brought the dress and not the bra. Hank was definitely going to see the outline of my nips, and most of everything else. That dress clung to me like it had ten years of static electricity in it.

I spent the rest of the afternoon plugging away on machines, and actually making some progress. We saw each other but not much more the rest of the day.

I managed to get through my shower without cracking my face from the grin. After the first few trips like this I had taken to packing my old corduroy sports jacket, and tonight I was glad I did. It wasn't much, but it was more than just shirt and slacks. I grabbed a flower, don't ask me what it was, from the vase in the hall and made my way to the restaurant.

When I arrived Betty was not there yet, I was turning to sit on the bench to wait as she came through the door. Tonight was a red version of what she wore last night, but thin satin instead of gauzy, clinging to her like a second skin and definitely braless again! Oh they looked tasty! Clinging to her hips and even to her mound a little.

I took her hand and kissed it, wanting to turn it and kiss her wrist but thought I'd better not, then since I hadn't thought far enough ahead to get some kind of pin, I just broke the flower stem off a bit and tucked it over her ear.

Dinner was wonderful. She grinned at me, I grinned at her, I glanced down at her nipples and got caught, she grinned at me... we decided to skip dessert. Betty took my arm and we went for a walk, a very short walk. Since the hotel was closer to the casino than to town, there wasn't much of anything else within walking distance yet. Just lots of ground being cleared for building sites.

And being near the water, for as hot as it got during the day, it cooled off pretty fast in the evening. I put my jacket over her bare shoulders when she started to shiver, getting a soft 'Thanks' and a smile.

Back around near the parking garage the walkway was lit with these low concrete pillars down the middle, about a foot diameter with lights built in the sides. We strolled through them like a slalom course with Betty giggling all the way. When we turned back to the hotel, she stopped about half way and sat me on one of the lights, then she crawled on my lap straddling my legs.

"Much better," she said before kissing me. FUCK YESSSSSS! I slid my hands around her waist, holding her closer, the heat of her pussy seeping through my slacks.

"What about cameras?" I asked between kisses.

"There aren't any," pulling herself up tight, her chest now tight against me, her nipples poking through that thin dress.

I wrapped one arm tight and began exploring her body with the other, concealed by my jacket on her shoulders while we tried to kiss each other into submission. I let my hand drop from her waist to her thigh, working my way around back to her ass. As I slipped my hand up around her cheek, she groaned into our kiss. Further exploration with both hands revealed that the dress and her shoes were all she had on. As thin as her dress was there was no way she was hiding any thong strings under there.

I let her tip back a bit, letting her grind her mound against me. "God I wish we were back up in your room," I whispered to her.

"Me too," she responded as I nibbled on her neck. I slid one hand up from her ass headed to her tit, and had just gotten a nice hold on it running my thumb over her satin covered nipple, when a car came around to pull into the garage. They didn't see us, but in a few minutes we were going to have company on the walkway.

As Betty jumped off my legs, I almost got a glimpse of that pussy I had felt against me, but her dress fell too quickly in the darkness. We reluctantly made our way back up to the rooms. I got a nice kiss with a little ass groping from her before having to return to my room to paint the shower walls remembering her on my lap.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCCCCKKKKK! I had him, I had Hank's arms around me. Feeling that monster cock against my puss. His hands on my ass, cupping my boob and thumbing my nipple. A few more seconds and I might have cum just from his feeling me up! He wanted me too, he wanted to take me back to his room, but with all the security cameras we couldn't.

I was about ready to take a chance with that rock hard monster and pull it out of his slacks and climb on, when that car pulled in. I know it's not my place to take charge, but I was aching to have him in me. If he had slid his hands just a little further and put a finger in my ass I would have cum all over his slacks.

The next few days were pure torture. I could see him, and we talked a bit, but we were pulling long days, getting the last of the little things ready. We only had time for quick conversations in passing. A touch, or rub, here or there, not even an opportunity to let him look down my top, settling for running my nips across his arms when I could. I spent a lot of time in the shower with my hair brush in my ass...

The next few days things were a bit hectic, but since most of the new tech staff were transfers from other casinos, things progressed pretty quickly at least for me. On Friday we were ready for Gaming Commission testing. Last day before heading home.

DAMN that's a lot of coins! I knew it was coming, but it's still a shock. You see, where I'm from we use tokens only good in our casino, similar in size to real coins but far enough off for real ones not to work. But down here they are allowed to use real coins. So all the nickel, dime, quarter, and even penny, slots are loaded with real coins fresh from the Federal Reserve. Only the dollar and higher machines used tokens.

So with all the family members of legal age, we had testing day. The casino put out a big buffet for everybody and they got to play slots, cards, and whatever they wanted all day... they just didn't get to keep anything they won. Monopoly money and fake guest cards for the test.

We didn't have enough family for all the machines, so we shifted them from area to area, a couple of the young ones were thrilled to be playing the $100 slot machines. It also gave us a chance to repair, never say fix, some of the machines with problems. And luckily there were only some minor things to adjust, so over all it was a good day.

That was until we got over to the quarter slots. All of a sudden we were seeing lots of jams and errors. And all in the same area, where the hopper kicked out winning coins. We'd fix one and another would break, a little later we would be right back at a machine we had fixed earlier. We were at the point of taking them downstairs and swapping out hoppers, having five or six apart at a time and we were running out of parts.

I gave one of the shop techs a break and started in on the latest batch. I had it apart, set the new pickup knife, and looked at it. Something was familiar. I took it apart again but it was right, then I looked down at the wheel, the shelf wheel. NO WAY.

I took a few screws loose and flipped it over, son of a bitch... "Hey Sandy, what's the part number for the quarter shelf plate?"

He rattled off the number to me.

"And how many do you have in stock?"

"I've got about twenty, why?"

"How long would it take you to get say... two hundred of them?"

"WHYYYYY?"

I hung my head and smiled to myself, "Because your quarter slots came from a property that used tokens."

"NO FUCKING WAY!"

I held up the shelf wheel, "Yup, I thought this looked familiar, it's a token shelf wheel, not quarter."

He brought one of his over, and sure enough, different sizes. "That's why we're breaking knives..."

"Yup, I've gotten some in that were the other way around, but for me it's just a sloppy path, for you the nice new quarters are pinching and chewing up the plastic knives."

Sandy got on the radio and told all the techs working on the quarter slots to stop all game play on the quarter slots and stop replacing knives and come to the shop for a replacement hopper.

We started in on the ones on the bench while Sandy made some calls. He was able to borrow about thirty more from a few other casinos in the area. We concentrated on getting the sections near the door done first. Then we discovered that the quarter slots came from four different properties and some did have the right shelf wheel. Problem was the part number was facing in, not out.

So then we made up a gauge to fit off the edge of the wheel and started checking them before bringing them down.

Twenty... only twenty had the quarter wheel in them. Our luck that wherever they came from, they were ordered with the wrong wheel and just used them. So there we were the day before opening and we had seventy out of two hundred and thirty quarter machines with the right parts in them. I seem to remember saying something about the no power coming back to bite us.

So lots of phone calls later, and we had a load of them coming from the manufacturer, arriving at the airport tomorrow morning. There would be a driver waiting and by noon we should have parts. THEN WE HAD TO PUT THEM IN ON OPENING DAY! And oh, by the way, all the temp people were scheduled to leave tonight, rather than tomorrow sometime, so the casino wouldn't have to pay for an extra night's lodging. Instead, they got to sit on an airplane this evening and be home late tonight. That left just the scheduled techs on the floor with no extras.

Word was put out for a few volunteers to stay since the regular crews were already scheduled. The only skill required was using a screwdriver at most. Of course most of the middle and upper management begged off, claiming prior commitments. Probably didn't want to miss their Saturday golf games back home. A few others thought about it but didn't stay. In the end it was only me, Betty, and one guy from Vegas. And him kissing ass only because he was transferring out after doing the paperwork back in Vegas. Must be related to Thomas.