My Feather Girl Ch. 01a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What you thinking about?" Betty asked putting her arms around my neck for a nice kiss.

"Nothing."

"Mmmmm, something tells me otherwise," reaching down and putting my very firm cock in her keyhole against her pussy lips.

"Nothing important."

Betty began pivoting her hips back and forth running my cock between her lips, "Come on," plastering her body up tight.

"It's nothing, I was just thinking..."

"About?"

"About how you'd look shaved or trimmed... it's nothing."

"Oh you were, were you?" licking her lips.

I just grinned a bit, "I just pictured you shaved for some reason, that's all. No big deal."

She pulled back a bit and looked at me, "I could do that."

I dropped one hand from her waist to her ass and gave it a squeeze, "or I could," and gave her a nice kiss.

Betty's eyes went wide and pulled back from the kiss, "You'd... you'd do that? You'd shave me?"

Zack, I'm going to cut your balls off with a dull butter knife!

"Of course. But afterward there might have to be some," kiss, "very thorough," kiss, "and detailed," kiss, kiss nose, "inspection," kisssss, "of what hopefully," kiss and grope tit. "Is a very wet," kiss, grope tit and ass, "and delicious pussy." I wrapped my arm behind her to pull those little tits against me as I give her ass a good squeeze and her rosebud a tickle with my finger and tried to kiss her into submission.

Betty was rigid for a second quivering, then she jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist and melted into my kiss. I dropped my other hand to her ass holding her weight and squeezed and groped for as long as I had breath.

Will he kiss me again afterward? Am I a slut for wanting him to kiss me after he tastes me?

Betty leaned back a bit with her legs still around my waist, "You got a deal mister," and then my stomach growled. You ever realize how loud sounds are in the shower? Betty giggled, I chuckled, she slid down and across my now hard cock and groaned.

We took a quick rinse and toweled off before heading for the dinner cart. I shifted the steaks and potatoes, minus the foil, to a plate and set the micro on low to warm them.

Betty lifted the tray cover with the cake, the partially strained blueberry topping and the can of whip cream, then held up the blueberry plate and looked at me. I grinned, "What?"

"Blueberry short cake?"

I grinned and blushed, "not exactly."

"Not exactly?"

"Blueberry Betty dessert."

Her eyes went wide and her mouth dropped open, "Oh really, and just how is that supposed to work?"

I walked over to her taking the blueberry from her and pulling her to me. "Very well, hopefully. Take a little and drizzle it on your lovely nipples then spend a while making sure they are completely clean."

"Mmmmmm, tell me more."

"And then of course not to be left out, I would have to drizzle it all over your mound and in your pussy, spreading you wide and licking you clean. Probably have to give you at least two orgasms that way to make sure it's completely flushed out of you."

"Only two?"

"Mmmm, that depends on how much I use. If I really open you up and let that warm, gooey, thick sauce works its way into you, then I might have to make you sit on my face and eat you until you pass out from orgasms."

Oh fuck I've always wanted to do that! It looked so decadent in Zack's porn movies.

Betty spread her legs and held my now hard cock against her, pivoting her hips to let the tip of my cock into her pussy. "I could see why you would imagine me shaved, wouldn't want to waste any of that...sauce... now would you?"

I grabbed her hips and pulled her tight getting just a little more of my cock into her, "Not a drop."

The microwave dinged and Betty pulled back off my cock, then leaned over and took me in to her mouth and a little into her throat, coming up off me with a 'pop'. "Me either."

We taste good together! How can I like Hank's flavor and like the taste of my own puss mixed with it?

Betty wiggled her ass as she went to the micro, setting our dinner out. We ate, we talked, I ogled the babe across from me, Betty tried to hide her tits, I pouted, she grinned and put her shoulders back. We finished dinner and Betty looked at the blueberry, "You know dessert would probably go better shaved don't you think?" she said with a twinkle in her eye.

I made like I was licking her, "much."

Betty grinned, "And I really am overdue to shave my legs."

"I hadn't noticed, my concentration must have been elsewhere."

"Must have, want to supervise, make sure I do it right?"

"Definitely!"

"Be right back," Betty hopped up and scooted into her room, coming back just as quick with a little can of shaving cream and her razor.

I followed Betty into the shower, and she gave me a look as I sat down on the floor, "What? Can't get a good inspection from out there now can I?" She snickered and got under the water to wet down.

This is so depraved, Hank sitting on the floor watching me shave as I spread myself, letting him look right up my puss. I hope I don't fall down cumming in the process. But then again...

Betty began lathering her leg, then grinned and lathered her pussy hair, but when she put her foot up on my shoulder to shave her leg, her pussy opened to peek at me between the lather. Betty was making quite the production of shaving her legs, turning her back to me when she was doing the back, right up to her cheeks.

She got everything except her patch and began trimming the edges then looked down at me. "Should I continue this, or do you want to do it?"

What I want to do is say fuck the shaving and sink down on that hard cock again...

"I'm happy to observe this time." Betty began taking it on, having to stop and rinse the razor more with more hair. She had about a third off, "Are you going to shave it all or leave some?"

"Which do you want?"

"It's up to you." I got the look again, "Honestly it's up to you. I like shaved lips, makes eating you easier," she grinned at that, "but shaved or landing strip is okay either way."

Why is Hank doing this? Why is he not telling me what he wants me to do?

I got another look, Betty just stared at me, almost losing her footing before resuming her shaving, pulling and tugging in front of me. Making sure everything but her landing strip was nice and clean.

Betty backed under the shower to rinse her legs and landing strip, then sauntered over to me, stopping with her feet on either side of me. I reached up and grabbed her ass to pull her to me. Betty took a half step as her now shaved lips nestled to mine. I stuck my tongue out and enjoyed fresh pussy juice, straight from the source the only way to get it, in my humble opinion.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! I'll give Hank a hundred years to quit.

Betty helped me to my feet after my little snack, letting my hard cock nestle between her thighs as she gave me a soft kiss. I dried her gently, taking every opportunity to kiss her now bare skin. I held her for a moment, then picked her up and carried her to bed.

Why am I grinning at tasting myself on Hanks lips? Am I that depraved at wanting him to lick my puss?

I was planning on getting the blueberry sauce, but Betty just held me drawing me to her. I slid in beside her, sliding an arm under her neck and cupping her jaw and kissing her lightly. "No blueberry?" letting my hand drop from her jaw to let my finger trace that puffy nipple.

"Later", she breathed, as her puffy nipple was starting to tense up.

"But I can still nibble?"

Betty grinned and nodded, inhaling quick as I took her little nub between my fingers and squeezed a bit. I looked down at her areola starting to pucker up as I played. "Good."

I slid down putting her tit even with me. I leaned over and kissed the side of her tit, watching her nipple respond to my fingers. Sticking my tongue out to lick the edge of her areola, feeling it crinkle up hard under my tongue. Rolling over further to kiss and nibble around her areola, but staying clear of her actual nipple. Hearing her gasp and whimper as I began playing with her other nipple. Enjoying the aroma of her pussy beginning to overpower her soapy scent.

FUCK! Hank's only nibbling on my boobs and I'm about ready to scream!

I gave her other nipple it equal attention and began nibbling down her belly. "Later," Betty said a bit breathlessly, "I need you in me."

I slid back up a bit and rolled between her legs as she raised them to welcome me. I hovered over her on hands and knees not touching her. I leaned down and kissed her then looked down at my cock hanging just above her pussy, then looked back to her.

Hank's not taking me, he's not taking what he wants...he's... he's asking me to give myself to him... OH GOD HIS DICK IS SOOOO HARD!

Betty bit the edge of her lip and reached down between us getting a nice grip on me. I closed my eyes as her fingers wrapped around me, "Mmmmmm."

Betty slid the head of my cock up and down between her lips and over her clit until she was satisfied with my lubrication, then nudged me forward. I slid about halfway into her, having to stop and back out a bit for more lubrication. By the third thrust I was fully engulfed in her. I opened my eyes to see her grinning up at me, "Like that a bit did y..." I cut her off with a kiss.

I pulled back from the kiss and then lowered to my elbows, just enough to feel her nipples in my chest. Betty opened her mouth to speak again, and again I silenced her with a kiss. I began moving slowly in her, feeling the ripples of her pussy encasing me as I let my chest down enough to enjoy her tits in my chest.

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUUUUCK he fills me like I'm going to split and I want him DEEPER!

Shifting my hands up to under her shoulders, letting me drive a bit deeper into her pussy, feeling her lift her legs until she was almost bent in half to allow me as deep as possible. Feeling her grunt into our kiss as I drove deep, rocking back and forth on her chest, grinding against her clit when possible.

But for as deep as I was driving into Betty, I wasn't trying to fuck her. I was enjoying her body, inside and out. We had gotten the edge off earlier, this was just for us. Betty under me with her ankles all the way up in the middle of my back, her arms around my neck. Our tongues in a gentle battle as I enjoyed her pussy, feeling her clench while I drove deep, pulling out and just enjoying her lips a bit back and forth just barely entering and pulling out, feeling Betty rotate her hips to get more of me in her, then after a few little short dips into her pussy driving in deep and staying planted into her driving my toes into the bed and gripping her shoulders to stay deep.

OH GOD HE'S COMING UP MY THROAT!

I was doing my best to pace myself, but dining naked with those pink nipples across from me and watching Betty shave in front of me was taking its toll. I couldn't hold out much longer, "close" I hissed.

He's...he's trying to wait...on ME?

Betty put her arms around my neck and held me tight to her and whispered in my ear, "fill me," and clamped down on my cock.

That was it, I couldn't hold back. I drove into Betty full force, drive after drive, unloading into her and feeling her clench and spasm around me shortly after I started cumming. Gripping her shoulder and driving in deep like I was going to come up her throat, riding this spasming woman under me.

I ran out of energy, collapsing on Betty trying to take some of my weight on my elbows again. Breathing hard and feeling Betty doing the same against me, feeling her pussy still quivering around my shrinking cock. Her legs flopped beside me, and I groaned rolling to one side. I didn't want to plaster my arm between us, so I moved my hand to put my arm under Betty's neck. She raised her head and let me, then shifted to snuggle against my chest.

This is the most wonderful feeling I have ever felt. Hank's cum flooding me, filling me, and I'm so full that no matter how hard I try to keep it in, his love is overflowing my puss.

We lay there a bit catching our breath, Betty on her back getting comfortable with her head on my shoulder. I felt her draw a deep breath, "I hope you weren't planning on sleeping in this bed."

"Hmmmm?"

"I'm dribbling like I'm peeing..." then she started giggling, "oh shit..." then it was a light laugh. "We might need another shower," still chuckling.

"Give me an hour or so to recover," I groaned.

We lay there a bit, then Betty groaned and rolled to her side and up out of bed. I had just enough energy to turn my head and watch her walk to the bathroom, our cum running well down her leg. Somewhere I managed to find the energy to stand and stumble to the shower. Betty was waiting for me, and I numbly stood there as I was thoroughly soaped and rinsed. I just held her for a bit under the warm water, looking in her eyes and kissing her.

I was able to dry myself, but I still staggered back to the room, grabbed a bottle of cold water and plopped down on the unused bed. I managed to lift the covers from under my ass and watched Betty putting the blueberry and can of whipped cream in the mini frig. She began picking up the other dishes. "Leave them and come to bed," I said holding up the covers for her to join me. Betty stopped for a second, then left the dishes and cuddled in front of me. I pulled the covers over us and reached around to cup her tit as she snuggled in. I don't know how quickly she nodded off, because I don't know when I did, but I know it was quick.

I lay there thinking what a lie my sex life had been. The years with Zack and his pencil dick, him only worried about getting his jollies, never even considering me. I could feel Hanks soft dick between my cheeks. I was wondering if I could take him in my ass. I know Zack had enjoyed fucking my ass, but then with a pencil dick like that he couldn't get off in my puss... the son of a bitch! I know I'd try it if Hank asked, I'd not deny him anything that Zack had ever had with me.

I feel him get comfortable against me, shifting and cupping my boob, cupping it like he really wanted to, not because he had to. Hell he was asleep behind me so it wasn't like it was a conscious decision. I put my hand over his, feeling him sigh and grip me even in his sleep.

I know this can't last, but I'll take what I can get. I know he'll be going back to his girlfriends. Hell, I just hope this doesn't cause him problems with them. I'll never say a word, just be thankful for Hank showing me how it should be. The look in his eyes as he was trying to hold off for me, wanting me to cum first, SIGH...

___

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44, thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

And, yes, I suck.

Go have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

BTW, you only get to comment on spelling and grammar if you are volunteering to be an editor. Those comments and rants will be deleted, you've been warned.

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!