My Fiancee Takes An Older Man Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed, her sex inches from my face and my cock growing from a semi to full hardness again. "I don't want to taste his cum."

"Lick me."

I didn't move.

"Trust me and lick me, baby. If you don't trust me, we've lost everything."

"But did he-"

"Don't ask me that again. I've told you to trust me. I won't allow you to do anything you don't want to. But you must do this for me. Lick my pussy or I am banning you all contact with it until after the wedding."

I urged myself forward until my tongue was between her lips. She tasted juicy. I hungrily ate her, loving her taste and her scent. I had to prove I was still great at eating her, that she couldn't live without me idolising her pussy.

She moaned her approval. "Good boy. You're very lucky, baby. You were skating on thin ice for a moment there."

I licked her harder and faster, desperate for her approval and hoping she would put me out of my misery. That she would identify if there were any foreign objects to her taste.

"I'd probably have put a ban on me sucking and wanking you too. Could you have imagined that? You'd have absolutely no sexual contact with me." She patted my head. "Remember, baby, the less I do with you, the more I'll have to do with him. So think twice before you refuse me again, okay?"

I managed an affirmative moan from between her pussy lips, my tongue prodding further into the unknown.

"I'll admit I was playing a game with him as I sucked his cock so eagerly today. A huge part of me wanted to make him cum right there in my mouth. I worked him so well, dying to finish him before he could fuck me. I was away from home from you and although it was exciting I didn't like that it might hurt you. Are you hurt, baby?"

I hesitated.

"Well?"

"No." Even I couldn't tell if I was lying.

"Oh, baby, I'm so relieved to hear that. I used all my best techniques on him, but he had such staying power. His fingers worked my pussy again, then he leaned down to give me a lick. I needed his cock inside me so much, I think maybe then I eased up on sucking his dick. It was so perfect in my mouth, I don't know how I relented." She grinded her cunt against my mouth, whilst her hands locked behind my head. "Then he said it was time for me to get fucked."

I struggled to free my mouth from her pussy. Her hands pulled me into her with all her force. This was not what I wanted. I couldn't eat him and her. I would be sick.

"My pussy went nuts at his announcement. I couldn't deny it. Not to him. Not to myself. And not to you, baby. This pussy you're eating right now, had to have his dick inside her."

I was still resisting her cunt and her hands, albeit without the upper hand.

"He climbed on top of me and with his cock in his hand went to shove it inside me. But, baby, you'll never guess what happened next..."

My head was a dizzy frenzy of possibilities.

"The doorbell went. He froze. I eased my pussy against his cock, but his head was elsewhere. I was lying there in his bed like a dirty, little, wanton slut and he was looking over his shoulder to the top of the stairs. The doorbell went again, then we both heard the voice through the letterbox."

"Who-?" She shoved my mouth back to her lips and I was no longer bequeathed by indisposition.

"Keep eating me til I cum in your mouth, baby. Another secret we'll keep from him."

I loved her defiance of his commands. That she would include me in them. That I still mattered to her in such an underhand tactic.

"It was his wife. The fucking bitch let herself in with her old keys. He had to rush downstairs to talk to her while I lay there naked on the bed, with my legs spread and absolutely gagging for it."

I redoubled my efforts. I was determined to make my fiancée cum in my mouth. The dirty, unfinished slut deserved it.

"I was so fucked off. Never have I went from needing it so bad to getting nothing in return. I had to put my coat back on and sneak out while they talked in the kitchen. That's why I left the babydoll there, under the duvet. I did it out of badness and as a warning to him in case he ended up taking her to bed."

"Let me fuck you," I pleaded.

"I'm tempted, baby, really I am." She thrusted her pussy against my tongue again. "But I've already broken a promise to him by swallowing your cum. I'm not ready to break another. Someday you can fuck me again. I look forward to it."

I brought my fingers to her pussy and fucked her with all my might, my tongue lapping up her little clit. My fingers had been well trained in her pleasure and if I wanted I could make her last all afternoon. Or, as she so richly required, I could have her gushing within a minute. I found her special spot inside, and milked that sponge for all her juice. Her body began to rock, her nails dug into my back and I released her clit from my tongue. I dived down to her pussy and licked her lips. Within a few seconds she was gushing juice into my mouth. It was incredible. There was such a vast quantity. I estimated a good couple of mouthfuls.

I wanted more and returned my fingers to her insides, to that sponge. Her hips tried to resist, but they were weak. It only took a few more seconds and her will subsided. I pulled and squeezed inside her, desperate for more juice to swallow. His loss was to be my joy.

"Oh God, baby!" she squealed, and the juice came hard, much of it squirting over my face as well as into my mouth. "No more," she complained.

"More," I insisted, several times.

I manipulated her body half a dozen more times until the bed, never mind my throat, was saturated in her juices. She rolled onto her front, complaining of exhaustion. My cock was hard and the sight of her hot, wet ass before me was temptation at its physical best.

"I want to fuck you so much right now," I said.

"Baby," she croaked, "you have no idea how badly I need a cock in me right now. Please don't tempt me. I made a promise. Don't force me to break it."

I came up behind her and placed my cock between her ass cheeks. "Were you specific about which hole you would deny me?" I gave myself a wank with her cheeks. Every few strokes or so I leaned down so the tip struck her anus. "It can be another little secret of ours." I found the juice from her pussy and wiped it over the crack of her ass.

She pulled away. "No, baby, my ass is sore from last night. Its my pussy I want fucked in and I meant I would deny you my pussy when I promised him." She was lying on her side, legs open and doing little to physically discourage me.

Her mobile phone beeped on her bedside table. My eyes were locked on it, dying for a clue as to the sender's identity. Her hand was across the phone and blocking the screen in a split second. Her face lit up when she opened it. Her eyes read and her fingers scrolled. My suspicions were of one person. Yet I knew I would be disappointed if it wasn't him. My addiction was her with him. No matter how frustrating their relationship had made mine with her. She smiled wide.

"Its him," she said. "He's apologising for earlier." She read on. "You're going to have to be up early tomorrow."

"Why?"

"You'll have to sign for a delivery." Her mobile beeped again. "New multimedia message received," she said aloud, a tone of confusion. She pressed a button, presumably to open. "Oh I see." She turned the phone to display an image.

"A dildo?" I asked.

"My new dildo. A present from him. He says he wants me to be faithful to this dildo. His dildo. And to stop using the old one." She kissed me. "Oh baby, this is so kinky. I can't wait til you fuck me with it tomorrow." Her fingers were typing out a message. "I'd better thank him. I'll send your thanks too."

TO BE CONTINUED. FEEDBACK / IDEAS FOR FUTURE PARTS WELCOME.

12