All Comments on 'My First'

by Hoping2makeit

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
johnr9911johnr9911over 11 years ago

So exciting you sharing about your 'first time'

Great descriptions

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 11 years ago
Convincing

This is the best descriptive story about a first time experiece for a young woman I have read. The parts that are meant to join this story together are suspect, however her narration is riveting.

OleguyOleguyabout 11 years ago
Slightly lost.

I usually don't comment on the factual side of submissions to the system.

But from my very limited experience I never heard of a weeks discomfort after a defloration.

Also as far as I can find out, and this was backed up by my only experience, the hymen is right at the entrance of the vagina, not part way in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
First time

writers of this site need to understand what the hymen is. if you look at a vagina and pull the labia majora or labia minora open you will see a round opening. If the woman or girl is a virgin it is still a round opening, except the skin around the opening that is her hymen is just a short distance inside her vulva. Look at a picture on the computer and I'm certain you will find what it looks like, or talk you cousin, girlfriend or a person you know is a virgin to allow you to inspect her little puddy-cat. The hymen is not some blockage membrane that stretches completely across the woman's sex, and it can be totally blocked or slightly blocked if the hymen is imperforate microperforate hymen. The hymen has openings so a female's periods can pass from her body. Some hymens might have more than one opening. So before you write about busing some female's virginity or cherry, discover what such item truly amounts, too. Guess most of you have never looked up any female's tiny little opening of pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous