All Comments on 'My First Black Princess'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fucking Nonsense

Just Die.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

dieing's is too good for this pathetic excuse of a human being. He needs strung up by his testicles - if he has any. Worst author on the site by a light year

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lancewmlancewmalmost 14 years ago
Another worthless, empty post about nothing

Nothing going on in the little boy head....

hangingwithstanhangingwithstanalmost 14 years ago
dude....are you still on this rant?

Seriously, I've commented on your postings before and have noticed a certain trend - no one likes you. Here is some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism...Loose the Hate. The fact that you have the ability to put together a plot line and then follow it through is more than most are able to do and should be applauded. But, your rants into racism and your racist comments just detract from your story and make your stories uncomfortable to read (and not in a good way!).

Focus your intent...are you out to alienate your readers or connect with them? Because right now you're just alienating folk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

FACT OR FICTION, [in relation to the story / article] I THINK THAT ONE'S SEXUAL PREFERENCE SHOULD BE A MATTER OF THE HEART, NOT OF OTHER PEOPLES' MINDS ....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...