All Comments on 'My First CFNM Experience'

by SamFrench

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story

I really enjoy CFNM stories. I liked the whole idea of yours and the dialogue was excellent. I'd would have liked the ladies teasing the shortest dicked guy more, but other than that good job. thanks

centauri4centauri4over 16 years ago
Very good effort!

I would love to read more about these mens' adventures and hope a few words of encouragement will help inspire you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

Based on you recent post RE: CFNM thread, I take it this story is based on a real adventure. nicely written and erotic. What happened with Gina and any subsequent CFNM get togethers?

Chuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Interesting subject.

I also came here from the CFNM thread. I would love to have been one of the women. Usually it seems I end up doing something more along the lines of CMNF. Still, I think Gina got the best deal!

Jenny

dogsruledogsruleabout 16 years ago
hot

i couldn't help but please myself while reading. I came three times lol. That was a very hot story :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great cfnm

great story it would be great if you could write some more.i think the best cfnm stories are where the wives are eager and the husbands are reluctant. i like the ones where the wives take charge and turn their husbands into naked servants against their will.most women don't like whips or chains or dominatrix stuff but i dont know any who wouldnt want to relax with her freinds while her naked househusband and her friends naked househusbands wait on them hand and foot ,serve them wine and massage their feet while they can ingnore the men and talk to each other or watch a female oriented tv show like "sex and the city" . they would defintly enjoy cassualy ordering their husbands/naked servants to fetch their sandals and their freinds sandals or flip flops so that they can go out and see male strippers on a "girls night out" while their obedient househusbands stay home doing housework. I think that the best stories are where the women dress comfortably [white ribbed tank top, shorts or jeans ,sundress or cotton floral skirt, sandals or flip flops or better yet barefoot,and no makeup or nail polish]and the men must be naked for the womens pleasure .its great when thet feel humiliated about being their wifes naked butler and their wives freinds can take revenge and humiliate a husband who acted too macho in the past and must now admit his inferiority to his wife and her friends . a story about a cfnm female supremacist bachelorette party and wedding ceremony would be fantastic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous