My First Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
243 Followers

"Fuck me deep!" She groaned, getting louder with each stroke.

I plunged my cock in and out and with no warning I felt a warm soft sensation over my balls and glanced down to see that Dan had slipped under Lesley's legs in a kind of 69 position and was licking at my shaft and balls as my cock withdrew from her. I had been so absorbed by the pleasure of being inside her hot cunt that I had not seen him move under her.

I stopped thrusting long enough for him to take my balls in his mouth. The feeling on my balls was like they were being dipped into warm treacle. I needed to be inside her again and started to thrust again. I knew that it would not be long before I would be squirting deep into Lesley's juicy pussy. By now it was impossible for Dan to keep up with my thrusts and was now just lying watching my cock slide in and out, his tongue teasing her clit and licking the cream which accumulated after each thrust. I too Lesley firmly by the hips and pulled her hard against me, pressing myself deep into her. I could feel the tightening in my balls and knew that I was about to cum. Within seconds I could feel the familiar tightening of my balls and the faint twitch of my shaft, and with a groan my cum starting to squirt deep into Lesley's pussy. I can say with no hesitation that it was one of the best orgasms of my life. The ropes of cum kept pumping into her and I held her tightly against me, my seed pumping deep inside her.

As my cock was still firmly embedded in her pussy, Dan had taken the opportunity open his mouth over my balls and gently suck them. As nice as this was, I needed to lie down, my body was totally spent from the extreme exertion. As I slowly withdrew my cock from her, our cream oozed from her lips, coating my cock. As my cock softened and it slipped free of her pussy, Dan reached up and took my limp cock between his finger and guided it into his mouth, sucking our juices from my foreskin and cock head. I could see the cream oozing from Lesley was dangling down and dripping onto his cheek. He released my cock from his lips and lay with his mouth was open, catching the juices, as they dribbled from her. After a few minutes when the flow slowed, Lesley lowered her pussy down to his mouth and I could see his tongue slip between her lips where my cock had been minutes before. I lay back on

Dan lay between our legs and started to fondle my balls and shaft as it went in and out of her. I felt his fingers trace a line down over my balls until it reached my bud. I felt his finger start to push into my ass. This was something I had not experienced for a very long time. The apprehension I had felt earlier returned. The oral aspects of being with a man were easier to rationalise in my mind, but the anal aspects were a lot more difficult. I could feel his finger worming its way into me. The steady pounding from Lesley made it very hard for me to stop him even if I wanted him to. Once his finger was all the way in, he started to caress me from the inside. Almost preparing me for what I knew was inevitable. My mind was in turmoil. On the one hand the pleasure I was feeling from having my cock buried inside of Lesley, while on the other her partner had his finger deep in my ass. The negative mental images in my head seemed to cloud the pleasure.

I felt Lesley slowly raise herself off my cock and she lay down next to us on the bed, her legs spread. Dan sensed what she had in mind and removed his finger from me. I opened my eyes and saw that they were both watching me expectantly. I was a quick learner! I knelt between her legs and once again guided myself into her. She put her hands around my waist and pulled me hard against her until I could feel my pubic bone pressing against her mound, pressing her clit between us. I could feel Dan moving in behind me. I felt his cock fumbling between the cheeks of my ass and felt the pressure building as he slowly started to ease his cock into me. My ass tightened around him. I realised that it would be very painful if I fought it and forced my body to relax and allow him to continue. He started to push a little harder until his cock slipped into me. It was tight and a bit painful at first but slowly the pain eased until he was buried all the way inside me. As I awkwardly thrust myself into Lesley's cunt, I could feel him slipping out and immediately pulled out to meet his forward thrust. I was really starting to enjoy the sensations I was feeling. The pressure was starting to build up within me but before I could shoot my hot cum into Lesley, his hands took my hips and he thrusted hard into me until with a deep groan his cock throbbed as he squirted deep inside me. It was all I needed to get me over the edge and started to cum deep inside Lesley's pussy. We stayed joined for a few minutes before we disentangled our bodies and rolled over onto the bed, completely spent.

We lay on the bed. We had been so busy we had not noticed how quickly time had passed and the colours of dusk cloaked the bay. I looked over at Lesley. She was a beautiful sight. Her hair lying haphazardly on the white pillow, her body glistening with a fine sheen of sweat and cum. Her legs were still spread wide and beautifully on display. If I was even vaguely capable, I would have tried to fuck her again, but my cock was completely spent. Dan was lying across from me, his cock lying limply against his leg. I guess he felt like I did?

Lesley was the first to stir.

"We must get moving, John will be home from work soon and as it is, I'm going to have a tough time explaining why I am so late." she said as she started to gather her clothing from the floor.

Dan got up wearily and went through to the bathroom. I could hear the steady flow of him pissing into the toilet. I took Lesley into my arms and kissed her deeply. I owed this woman a huge debt of gratitude. She had provided me with the most memorable afternoon of my entire life. As we broke our embrace, I saw her take her sexy panties and wipe her oozing pussy with them. She folded them neatly and placed them under my pillow.

"A little something to remember me by" she whispered, kissing me on the lips. They dressed and left me standing naked in the room. After they left, I saw that Dan had left me their number on the pad next to the bed and underneath he had written a note.

Let us know when you are in town again and we can do this again. After all, you owe me one!

I certainly did!

My only regret was that we had been so busy we had taken very few photos and the few we did have did little to fully capture the pleasures of our afternoon together. That said, just a quick look at the pictures we did take bring them memories flooding back.

*****

As a footnote since the time I wrote this story I came across Dan on an adult hook up site. He and Lesley had stopped seeing each other but no matter how much he owed me he was not prepared to give me her contact details. I would give anything for another encounter with her!

Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
243 Followers
12