All Comments on 'My First Crush Ch. 02'

by TheRomantic

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
marklionmarklionover 14 years ago
Great Chapter!!!!

That was a great Chapter you wrote about Ron and Judy. I like how you describe the scenes between the two of them in the bedroom and how they came together in his apartment. I love how she found out about her husband cheating on her and how Ron made her feel like a new woman again. I also enjoyed how you describe how she found out about Ron's mother and their relationship. They seem very comfortable together at this time. Can hardly wait to see which do with the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More, please!

Loved the second chapter as much as the first, and loved how you created such hot, sexy images with your words. It's so great to read a story about two people who love high heels, nylons and lingerie.

I hope Chapter 3 gives us more of the same - more classy stilettos, more stockings & garters, more pencil skirts and feminine suits. (Maybe there could be a hot, lesbian seduction too?) Thank you for creating and sharing these stories!

richbwrichbwover 8 years ago
nice

very very hot but what about her son ,whats he gonna say about this hope theres more cumming on this story very very hot

dispatcher59dispatcher59about 5 years ago
Great story

You don't mention her age, but they both seem intent on him dumping his seed in her any time he can. It would be hot if he knocked her up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous