My First Love

Story Info
A guy takes pays no heed to the nervousness of a virgin.
1.2k words
3.46
56.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been three months since we first started seeing each other and we still had not had sex. I was a virgin and I was scared. Some may say that it was understandable that he went and found sex elsewhere but I could never forgive him. We broke up over it and that was that...or so I thought.

A couple of weeks down the line, I started to receive texts from him. At first they were apologetic and pleading but they soon started to become nasty. From "I'm so sorry" to "It was your own fault, frigid bitch." I changed my phone number and told my flatmate to ignore him if he came to the door. That was not enough. One weekend, when my flatmate had gone to visit her family, my life changed forever.

I was sitting in the living room watching TV when I heard the front door open. I had forgotten to lock it and in he marched straight over to me. I was so shocked; I was speechless. Without a word, he pushed me down on the sofa and tried to kiss me. I soon came to my senses however and began to kick and punch him away. I began to scream and startled by this, he left the house hurriedly.

I was still shook up when night time came. I checked and double-checked that all the doors were locked, that there was no way in. Relatively secure in this knowledge, I went to bed and slept.

When I awoke, I was freezing cold. I attempted to move to find my duvet but found that I was unable to do so. My arms and legs had been tied to the four corners of my bed. Panicking now, I attempted to see through the darkness. I sensed movement to my left and began to scream. Some sort of material was shoved into my mouth to quieten me and I heard the scratch of the tape rip off its roll and onto my face.

A lamp was switched on and I was confronted with a balaclava'd face. I knew who it was though and it sickened me to my stomach. I desperately tried to squirm and wriggle my way out of the ties but they were too tight. As I was doing so, I heard a deep chuckle.

He moved towards me and began to fondle my breasts. I tried and tried to escape his touch but it was useless. I was helpless. My nipples, already erect from the cold began to ache with their hardness. I could not help but moan when he took one in his mouth and began to spiral his tongue across it. My breathing became deeper and I began to forget myself. At the back my mind a voice was screaming "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? STOP ENJOYING IT AND ESCAPE!" I began once again to try and loosen my ties but it was no use.

I let myself go limp and tried not to respond to his delicious touches. I pretended to myself that I had fainted and could therefore not feel anything. I was wrong to do this. It angered him.

"Look. We can do this the easy way or the hard way. I could make this very painful for you. You do want me, I know you do. You just won't admit it."

He removed the tape and gag from my face.

"Tell me what you want. Tell me you want me to fuck you nicely or I'm afraid I can't be held culpable for my actions.". Silence. "TELL ME!". Anger coursed through me like adrenalin. I turned and spat in his face.

"Right," he growled.

He shoved the gag back in my mouth almost choking me in the process and slapping me across the face for good measure. The only thing I was wearing was a pair of knickers and these were ripped off violently. I felt sick with terror. Tensed up inside, I tried to force my legs together but it was impossible. A smirk grew across his face as he removed his stiff cock from his pants. I inhaled sharply. There was no way that that thing was fitting into me.

I had in the past, bought a dildo out of curiosity. No matter how wet I was though, I could never get the thing inside me. His cock was even bigger. And I was more tensed up than I had ever been before.

I began shaking my head violently and making noises of protestation through my gag. My eyes pleaded with him, full of terror.

"This was your choice." he said quietly.

With that, he forced himself into me. And it hurt. It hurt like hell. It felt like he was ripping my insides apart and he wasn't even thrusting...yet. Tears coursed down my face with the pain. He made a few movements and collapsed over me as I felt his hot cum spurting into me.

I fainted.

I awoke to see a huddled figure at the bottom of my bed, head in hands. Again I tried to move and found that I couldn't. I began to cry. He turned around, his face unmasked. A look I could not identify in his eyes. He moved over to me and began to kiss away my tears. Defeated, I only lazily attempted to move my head away from him. He removed my gag and began kissing my lips. His tongue seeking to enter my mouth but I refused. A small victory, at least.

He started to kiss my breasts instead and to my horror, my body responded. As he suckled, I cried whilst at the same time, waves of pleasure rushed through me. As much as I hated it, my hips began to push against him, urging him for his attention. He did not need much encouragement. Burying his head between my legs, he began to lick my cunt. Teasing and slow strokes at first around the less sensitive areas then harder and faster when he found my most sensitive area. I groaned involuntarily. I wanted my hands to be untied not to escape but to bury them in his hair and guide him. My breathing became faster and shallower. I forgot everything except the sensuality of the moment.

Suddenly he stopped. I was desperate to cum. My cunt twitching and my hips bucking all over the place. I opened my mouth to protest but all that came out were moans and deep breaths. Eventually I regained some control.

"Fuck me." I whispered. "Please."

His mouth sought my mouth and this time I let his tongue roam. Deep teasing strokes of the tongue mimicking what I needed down below.

"Fuck me. Now."

His cock entered me and this time it was not painful. My body welcomed him, twitching and creating spasms around his cock. He groaned and I groaned. I wanted desperately to wrap my legs around him but they were tied. Frustrated I demanded that he went deeper, harder. I was close, closer then a massive explosion of pleasure. I shuddered violently against him; my orgasm milking his cock dry.

We panted in unison as we both came back down to earth. He untied me then shifted me across the bed so that we could lie together. I was confused, very confused. I knew that I should be phoning the police but logic seemed to have escaped me.

Both contented, we fell asleep.