All Comments on 'My First Submissive'

by MistressMtoyou

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
mugs101mugs101almost 11 years ago
Loved it

Great story love every word. Can't wait to read more and see your sexy feet In my mind.

MPsslavetommyMPsslavetommyalmost 11 years ago
Hot Story

While I love stilettos and kissing feet my attraction is not quite as strong as the young man in this story but I still really felt aroused by this story. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sole-ful Story

It's fun to read about the evolution of a person's sexual desires and proclivity. As a vanilla dude, it's cool to see the making of a mistress from the inside out. Great beginning to your tale: way to kick it off with a bang.

rdoolittlerdoolittlealmost 11 years ago
Best new writer!

Needless to say, a 5. I can't recall a first submission that I have enjoyed more. You have men figured out and it shows. Eagerly waiting for next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very good story

Many woman do not fully use their superior power. This story may help women use techniques to identify and capture submissive man. Realistic and inspiring.

tuch85tuch85over 10 years ago
Even better the second time around

Hmmmm or was this my third read?? :) Great job conveying your own self-discovery. And so hot that you came when you saw his tears... such vulnerability, openness, laid bare before you... gets both the erotic and intimate sides of this.

Can't wait for more stories when you have time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Footwear

Love your stories because they sound feasible. Keep incorpoating your high heel pumps and boots into the descriptions...please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HOT

That was exquisite!!!!!! Thank you for that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
POWER OF THE FOOT

Outstanding story and wish she would have increased the demands and made sure he would and could not cum

sm8100sm8100over 8 years ago
nice

enjoyed it.

braandknickersbraandknickersover 6 years ago
Wondferfully written

Thank You for the recount of your first submissive Mistress M. Your words were riveting and captivating. Like Your submissive's inability to edge for 5 minutes, I too have failed to complete a similar task and felt equally defeated. In hindsight, I now realize that the task was never meant to be successfully completed, though it took some time before I did.

I look forward to reading more of Your wonderfully erotic pieces. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sooo Hot

Looking forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous