My First Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as both men walked to the end of the bed, furiously stroking themselves to climax. I opened my mouth to accept whichever one arrived first, but with a primeval grunt, James just pointed the eye of his cock at me and released a torrent of spunk into my face.

I gasped as his hot seed splashed across my forehead and cheeks and then he plunged his length between my lips and the final squirt landed on my tongue. Still hungry for more, I sucked his softening cock clean until I heard Paul grunt.

"Make way." He said and James immediately stepped out of his path. Paul squatted just inches from my face and for just the second time in my life, I felt a torrent of hot jizz hit my skin, coating my lips, chin and neck.

"Quality" I heard one of them say as they surveyed their mess and I actually think they high-fived as I lay on the bed, my face, neck and hair plastered with their seed and my eyes scrunched shut. Revelling in the warm glow that enveloped my tired and aching limbs, I lay on the bed quivering, my arms stretched above my head as I licked their cum off my lips.

Somebody threw a towel at me and it landed across my stomach. I grabbed it and used it to mop their semen from my skin. I looked up as the latch on the front door clicked and as my eyes focussed on the gloom, I realised that I was alone. They had simply fucked me and fucked off.

Did they expect me to follow? Did they expect me to wait until they came back? It was tempting and I actually thought about it for a while, before jumping into the shower, dressing and heading back to the bar to see if Colleen had noticed I'd gone.

12