All Comments on 'My First Threesome'

by girlfriendsharing

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
NateBiDudeNateBiDudeabout 10 years ago
Hot

Loved this. Hot stroke story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
100% realistic (☆☆☆☆)

Something very similsr happened to me & my newly-wed wife. We also got our jobs as expatriates. The circle of friends was new.

We befriended a couple who were free-spirited, very open-minded. They were not attempting to impose their open-marriage lifestyle onto us. The other couple separated & the wife left. The husband became our roommate. Before long my wife had two husbands in a ménage à trois. The 3 of us went out together, even on vacation.

I REALIZE THAT IN THE EYES OF SOME I AM A SICK FUCK. I DISAGREE WITH THEM.

IN THE EYES OF MANY I AM KINKY. I AGREE WITH THOSE.

My wife was turning me on so strongly & so irresistibly that I literally felt i was in seventh heaven! He was way more experienced than me; consequently my wife was getting better and better in bed. She was becoming self-confident. Her self-esteem improved. Her sex drive went to overdrive. She was happy and so was i.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
4 stars - THE GIRLFRIEND WAS A KEEPER & HE DID THE RIGHT THING TO MARRY HER (IF SHE DOESN'T CRAVE COCK IN GENERAL, SHE ISN'T LIKELY TO CRAVE YOURS IN EARNEST EITHER!)

Living & working as an expatriate is the story of my life. When you are reasonably young and adventurous/open-minded, things may happen. Expatriate life need not be easy, & it sure is distinct because you & most people you befriend are there on a medium-term basis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
4*

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mmmm

Such a horny story made me Cumbria and squirt.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
5 STARS

Very hot erotic story.... I really enjoyed the little man on man action... Very few authors include that..so that puts this above the others... Loved it !!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

@IFAFILHG - Man on man, but no "Gay" tag?

VermazingVermazingalmost 3 years ago

Great little stiry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cuckoldry and homosexuality ALWAYS go hand in hand, or cock in cuck's ass to be more accurate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous