All Comments on 'My First Threesome Ch. 02'

by eagle122999

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleabout 14 years ago
Gritty realism...

...lessened somewhat by your use of the first person, which always makes me think the writer is fleshing out a fantasy rather than describing an actual experience - and that takes away from the realism. But it's very easy to empathise with your and Chris' feelings of first-time awkwardness. Thanks for sharing.

TakashiTakashiabout 14 years ago
Well done!

But, I bought these characters and the scenario. I liked the fact that this wasn't some weird, phony porno threeway, but a few normal people fucking. I like that a lot, actually.

Fun_Guy_AustinFun_Guy_Austinabout 14 years ago
Present Tense

I agree with Rye/Ginger about this. Whenever I read about a fantasy, it usually goes like this:

"You come into the bar, looking hot. I walk over and sit down next to you. You let me buy you a drink. etc., etc."

If it had actually happened (much hotter in the reader's mind), you would use the past tense:

"You came into the bar ... I walked over ... I sat down ... etc."

Using past tense instead of present tense makes it read like a description of something that really happened instead of a hope or wish.

Also, since some of your sentences WERE in the past tense, it was a bit confusing seeing both tenses.

But, it was still hot, and I thank you for writing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereagle122999@eagle122999
I am an average guy who enjoys to read and write stories. I am open to trying new things so if you have suggestions let me know. If you liked my stories, or have comments send me an email or IM at eagle122999@yahoo.com. I welcome any and all comments and would love to hear ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES