All Comments on 'My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 23'

by Lucy_P

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ACE33ACE33about 14 years ago
Great storie

Very sexy story loved the sexual tension between you and her mom but I do think you should not strip as I was reading you thinking of it gave me a weird feeling it doesn't seem like you just one long time readers thoughts

FromSunFromSunabout 14 years ago
Complicated much?

Though I'd initially say you'd be crazy to strip for Kayla's mom, there is an opportunity here. What if you were to put on a show for her and her friends with another, anonymous (possibly masked) woman?

I'm not saying who that woman would be, or how far the two of you might decide to take the show, but there's the potential to finally live out something you've fantasized about more than once.

Of course, given how complex your situation is already, that might best be left to the realm of fantasy...

sillytheclownsillytheclownabout 14 years ago

My opinion is this.

If you want to strip for ladies, i am sure it would be a good experience, as long as your mom is there. i don't believe your mom would put you in a bad experience.

I wouldn't strip Kayla's Mom, Let it remain a fantasy.

I think that you should still remain single. Until you figure out what you want.

Another hot story.

peace

BrehatBrehatabout 14 years ago

Okay, I took my time to comment on this episode. I still think that this is the best erotic saga I ever read on Literotica.

Now, about this particular episode, I must say I was a bit disappointed.

First : how can you say this is your" most tabboo yet" ? Most tabboo than sleeping with your mom, most tabboo than having threesome or foursome with your girlfriends (including your mom) ?

Second : as much as I'm happy fort you that you are finally with Lindsey, this came as kind of anticlimactic, like it happened backstage, which I find again quite anticlimactic after all these months of buildup...

Anyway, I hope you don't take this the wrong way because I totally dig your writing and always look forward to be reading you.

About Kayla's mom and, beside that, your (can I say that ?) square between her, your mom and Lindsey, just be careful, because as exciting as that sound, I can see a very big fan as well as a huge amount of poo-poo coming ahead.

Thanks again for this incredible, lovely and exciting saga.

Lucy_PLucy_Pabout 14 years agoAuthor
It's just my perspective.

I suppose it isn't as erotic as I first envisioned it. But to me feeling myself up infront of Kayla's mom while both Kayla and her father were home was just the most daring thing I have ever done.

Oh and by the way I did end up stripping and I will write about it sometime, but very busy with school right now. I should have just done it over spring break, but I was busy. WINK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great series!

Lucy, I just stubled over your stories the other day. I have read all of these chapters now, and I must say if this is all true, hell even if it's only true in your head, this story is awesome! One of my favorite fetishes is Mother/Daughter incest. Your stories have this plus so much more! I can't wait to read whatever happens next! Hurry and write more...lol

Sorry I have to post this Anonymous, because I have forgotten my password.

Bigd44

bigd4412061@yahoo.com

gcg41gcg41about 11 years ago
HOT

THIS IS SO HOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Lucy,

I absolutely LOVE your story. Every chapter gets me soo hard and soo horny. I know bc i'm a guy maybe you don't care that it gets me hard, but I'm bi and I'm very understanding about your feelings and your situation. I hope that however your story ends that you end up happy and with someone that you truely are in love with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Confusing and went no where,

Author was so un clear about her own wishes and intentions. The story was a series of non starters.

Au5hor needs to figure out her own self before she spills out random thoughts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous