My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,067 Followers

So then I said, "I think my mom was really tempted too."

And she said she could never do that now, and that she was married and plus she couldn't forgive herself if Kayla ever would find out. And then I was like horny or something and not thinking straight and said, "So then why did you come into the bathroom the last time I was here."

I have no clue why I said that and then she turned so red in the face and I felt so bad, and so stupid for saying that. She was so flustered and I thought she was going to like get mad at first, but then she admitted that she had wanted to see me and she also said that I didn't look like I was bothered by it, which kind of shocked me and I think I probably turned red too if I wasn't already.

So I just said, "I wasn't," and I smiled.

And then she tells me that she thinks I have one of the most amazing bodies she has ever seen. Now I'm not saying that too brag, but I am because I was just so thrilled to hear her say it, and that it made me feel so good. So I thanked her in sort of a sheepish way and then I said flirting big time, "All you had to do was ask," and I laughed it off as if I was joking.

She bit her lip and looked so cute and she kind of shuffled around in her chair and I could tell I was getting her hot, so I just stood up and told her I was going to go change into my PJ's. She watched me walk across the room and I took off my top. My bra was still on, but she was smiling so big at me.

I walked down the hall by the bathroom and the water was still running. I changed as fast as I could. It was weird I suddenly had this strange sensation that Kayla's mom would come in and I was afraid we'd do something we'd both regret. She didn't, thank goodness.

But as I walked out to the living room she was coming down the hall, and said she was going to change too. She gave me a very lustful look I thought, and I know I gave one right back to her. I wondered if she had really been on her way to Kayla's room to see me again.

Kayla was out of the shower before her mom came back and now everything seemed different. We just talked normally and soon Kayla joined us, but I was so checking her mom out as she wore this long night gown that was so sexy and silky with lace and though it covered her well, her breasts looked so sexy underneath and her nipples were hard.

That was really all that happened that night, but when Kayla went to get a drink of water I thought about flashing her mom, though I did not. Kayla and I had great sex that night, and I'll admit that I did think of her mom some, but hardly at all as Kayla was just wanting us to be so quiet and so I was trying to stay somewhat calm. Still very good sex though every time the bed made a noise we would giggle and pause.

The next morning I had a long talk with Kayla's dad who is pretty funny also, but then he asked me if I was going to want to marry Kayla someday or how that would all work. It was a pretty freaky conversation and I was happy when it was over. Still he was very cool about it all, and I know he really loves her and wants her to be happy. I wanted to tell him I did too, but I was honest and said I wasn't sure what I wanted in life yet. Which I think actually put him at ease.

When I took a shower that morning I masturbated, thinking that Kayla's mom might walk in on me again. She never did and I was disappointed. But then she met me in the hallway as I walked to Kayla's room. Now I had on a robe, but she still sort of checked me out and I so wanted to flash her again. Aren't I terrible?

And she had on this top that was so flattering and showed her cleavage, and I told her I loved her top and she said, "I love yours too," and since I was only wearing the robe, I guess she meant my breasts, and I just smiled and went on my way. But then I stopped and turned and said, "Hey!" And so as she turns around and looks at me I opened my robe and flashed her.

It was really fast and I was so embarrassed and I didn't think I would be, so I like ran to my room. I was in the room a while just sitting there smiling and thinking, and someone knocked on the door. I was just sitting on the bed with the robe still on and I said, "Yes."

Kayla's mom opens the door and walks in and closes it and I about shit my pants. I was thinking holy shit what does she want? Holy shit, her daughter and husband are sitting at the kitchen table right now. Holy shit, what do I do?

And she just stands in front of the door and asks, "Will you flash me again?"

So still sitting there I just pulled the robe open and showed her everything. She had the sexiest look on her face as she stared at my body. She just stared at me and I sort of felt nervous and so I rubbed one of my hands across my chest and I thought she was going to fall down. So then I cupped one of my breasts and squeezed it and she mouthed, "Oh my, lord."

"So then I twisted my nipple and I guess my hips just started moving forward and back and I know I was so wet, and she just suddenly said, "Oh shit, cover up I need to leave now." And I did, and so she did.

I know deep inside I really, really don't want to do anything with Kayla's mom, but I just loved her watching me and wanting my body. I loved how I had that power over her. Still afterwards I felt really bad about it.

That day before we left I gave Kayla's mom my phone number and told her we needed to talk. Now I meant so that I could tell her that I regretted what I did and that we shouldn't do it again, but when she called me later that day and started talking about how much she loved what I had done, I fell right back into those lustful thoughts.

She actually asked me if I wanted to go to a strip club with her, to which I said, NO! She was very apologetic about it, but I explained that what if someone saw us there together? And she understood why I had refused, though in all honesty I wouldn't want to be in a room full of horny guys. Now if there were strip clubs where women danced for women, then maybe I would go. Hell knowing me I'd probably dance, and that gave me this crazy idea and I couldn't believe I said it but I did. I said, "But I'd love to dance for you." I was half joking, but she got so excited and so then I got so excited. She told me she would love that. I told her I wasn't sure and that I had never done anything like that before, but that it sounded so hot. I told her about what I had been thinking about with an all-girl club, and she said she knew of no clubs like that, but that she had never looked either. Then she asked me if I would want to put on a show for many girls, I said yes thinking she was only asking to be asking, but then she was like, oh wow that would be so hot, I wonder if we could arrange that some how.

Ok so I was thinking holy shit, when did I become a stripper? So I sort of changed the subject, but then she said she'd call me when she could get away and get a hotel room or something for me to strip for her. I was scared shitless, but just said "OK," like a dumb-ass.

So holy shit, right?

I put it out of my head, but then later I was just dieing to talk to someone about it and I didn't know who to talk to, so I called my mom and told her everything.

My mom was like, "You don't want to have sex with Kayla's mom, so you better not strip for her." And I was actually sort of shocked she took that route, but also loved it that she was being my mom for a change. But then of course she started asking me if I had a fantasy to strip for people, and I told her it sort of excited me. So then she says she knows some girls who would love it if I stripped for them. I was shocked, and yet I was so turned on, and I was actually considering it, but then Lyndsey shows up at my room and I had to stop talking to my mom.

So this is where I'm at right now. Do I cross this line and do this. I mean I'm not doing it for money or anything, and I don't plan on having sex with these women, but I'm thinking, do I strip for them? I really want to. I will not for Kayla's mom, I'm sure of that, but will I for these ladies my mom knows. So I'll leave you with those thoughts and get back to you later as I have written so much my back is hurting. (No big boob jokes in the comment section please.)

Lucy

Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,067 Followers
12