All Comments on 'My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 35'

by Lucy_P

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks

Loved it, very happy for you.

darkdance69darkdance69over 9 years ago
Gratz!

Very hot, not many people get to live out their hottest, most forbidden fantasies. I am happy that things worked out so well with your latest adventure. And for the record the way you always push boundries there is no doubt in my mind you will eventually succeed in fulfilling your dream of making love to your mother in a room full of women watching you.

Lucy_PLucy_Pover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I have fulfilled it, it's just that I knew them all who were watching us. It would be something different to do it in front of strangers or something, but that would have to be in public and I'd probably get arrested, LOL. Thanks for your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You're not stopping are you?

I really love your stories. They are amazing. Your life is really awesome. Even though I may not have the kind of life you have being a guy and straight, you inspired me to write out my fantasies into stories. I realy hope you're going to keep writing about your life. It would break my heart if you stopped.

JohnGreyJohnGreyover 9 years ago
You all are very hot!

Love your writing. Keep pushing the envelope! Explore new paths.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Know

Do your lovers know about you writing this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Facebook

Do you have a Facebook?

Lucy_PLucy_Pabout 9 years agoAuthor
Answers

Only one of my friends knows I have written these and she is no longer a lover. Well you never know, LOL. As for Facebook, yes, but I only use it to talk to a few old friends.

AvaAngelAvaAngelalmost 9 years ago
Would love to hear how things are going now!

Lucy your writing style is both clear & intimate at the same time... I feel so invested in all the people you've written about! How have things progressed in the last while? You kind of left the last story in a cliffhanger... with Denise & Lindsey moving closer, the new relationship between Kayla & Carol, how Jill & Kristen are doing... or even how Candice and your mom's other friends are doing!

You are probably super busy, but I thought I'd type this up to say I love your stories and think you live the most beautiful life. :)

Lucy_PLucy_Palmost 9 years agoAuthor
NEXT CHAPTER IS COMING!!!

Well I guess I didn't think I left it as a cliffhanger, but after reading what you said, you're right. So yea my next chapter is long and about 5 months worth of catching up. Thanks so much for the kind words. Everyday I think about how lucky I am and how I don't deserve to be so happy. I really thought my story went full circle, but I gave in to popular demand and submitted one today.

Lucy_PLucy_Palmost 9 years agoAuthor
WOW!!!!

I went through and noticed that I have had 1,714,202 views on my story. That is overwhelming. Thanks again to everyone!

dealbilly420dealbilly420over 8 years ago
love it

I love your stories and haven't missed one yet. Cardinal you say, sounds like you are from around my area.

imready2imready2over 8 years ago
INTENSE!

The only word to describe it!

bigboobs32hnudistbigboobs32hnudistalmost 8 years ago
hi

Lucy i love all of it and you are so hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous