All Comments on 'My Forbidden Fantasy Ch. 03'

by ranger49

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

Will there be more? I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Kinda Pointless

Kind of a pointless chapter, in my opinion. All it did was recap us of the first two chapters that were too short already. Now, if this conversation had led to something happening between the two of them, or created an invitation for her friend to join her with her son the next time, then it would have had a point to it. Keep writing, though, just make your scenes move the story along, this just made it stagnate.

ranger49ranger49over 10 years agoAuthor
A tough audience!

Boy, a tough audience. I knew Chapter 3 was repetitive but, at least for me, the idea of a chat with a sexually adventurous friend was exciting. Plus it hints at what could become a three-some or a little girl-girl fun. Stay tuned, though, for more chapters!

csltcsltover 10 years ago
Hot!

Us guys always wonder and usually, probably always... underestimate how much you lovely slutty ladies share.

This was very hot!

Thank You.

Love to learn what Mr young, dumb and full of cum thought about her cummy kiss.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
well, at least by combining

the first two chapters it almost made one page. Even if it was just a retelling of everything you already said. At this rate it will take 4 or 5 more "chapters" to work all the way up to foreplay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dont listen to the complaints

don't listen to the complaints I thought it was great because it gave you the idea that something might happen between pete and kerrie

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Still like the story but I may have over rated the mother's maturity, She seems to be more of a tease.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous