All Comments on 'My Friend Lent Me Her Husband'

by mandywilluk2000

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
FANTASTIC!!

ABSOLUTELY MAGNIFICENT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
DAMN GOOD

I WANTED TO CRY & i'm a straight man

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great sex with a surprtise ending

greast kindness and love as wel ss affection are refelected in this delightful story. Of course some easrly planning by te couple or at least an amazing cooperstive spirit arose between them. Planning or nature; t turned out great

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I AM SOOOO JEALOUS!

After yet another night that my husband has a premature ejaculation, leaving me distraught with desire, I lust to share your experience, to feel taken, that, as you would have written, “Tonight I will make love to my best friend as her husband shags me.” You make me so jealous and so totally happy for you!

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
A more deserving person

When you have friends like these life becomes a little easy to live. Mandy to the rescue. I love all three perosns as the were able to enjoy themselves. That are what friends are for.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
A more deserving person

When you have friends like these life becomes a little easy to live. Mandy to the rescue. I love all three perosns as the were able to enjoy themselves. That are what friends are for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great sex with a surprtise ending

Mamdy and Carey are a genuine pair. Great story and pretty balanced all over. Superbly told.

charleybearcharleybearabout 18 years ago
Very enjoyable story.

This was an exceptionally erotic story of a woman with the need for release and friends (with a motive no doubt) willing to help her. Oh that we all had friends like them.

Thank you for a great read.

Charleybear

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Is this the British thing to do??

Somehow the action is out of synch with the characters. Perhaps I'm just too "unworldly" but the plot seems a bit improbable. Nevertheless, it's a hot and exciting story and extremely well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Too far fetched

I can only assume this was a one time thing. This would be a recepe for a dissaster if allowed to continue and no marriage could servive. I can't fathom a woman sharing her husband. Not realistic.

NeedYouNeedYoualmost 16 years ago
God how I would have loved to have been that

husband and/or that woman. Having your body climax as we made love either with a man's cok or a woman's fingers seeing you cum would have been worth a king's forture. Your body must have been so damn erotic pumping and matching the cock and fingers guiding you towards a strong and long asltig orgas,. How i would have love to have been there to see it react to the stimiulas being done to it. How I would have loved to have been the one working to please you. The only thing missing wouldhave been my tongue lapping your wetness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
BEING PLEASURED BY TWO LOVER'S

WOW WHAT A FANTASTIC WELL WRITTEN EROTIC STORY.

MY FRIEND LENT ME HER HUSBAND. READING THIS WAS SUCH A REAL

TURN ON.

kanman58kanman58over 13 years ago
Great

A great story about the love friends can bring you. I love the way that you didnt come right out and say that it was all planned.It was a very erotic story with a great ending. Thanks for another great read Mandy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What deranged drivel !

This writer obviously didn't took its meds. Damned British sickos. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cool.

Thanks for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I lost my Wife and when I visited friends I longed for something like this to soothe me... Well told!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Really well told thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
GOOD. BUT

Compelling plot. Good command of the English language.

But, my lands. Talk about wordy. So repetitive. I skipped and scanned a lot, and still was able to easily follow what was happening. I wonder if it could have been told in half the words. Reminds me of many years ago, hearing a man describe his friend (also a male) as having "diarrhea of the mouth."

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written... So erotic and exciting. I hope you write more about these characters.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 years ago

I'll give this little woody maker a 5 because I'd love being in that pile! To hell with the negative anonys we don't need them in the pile anyway!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous