My Friend May

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wouldn't have it any other way," May said. I stood up and she removed my jeans and boxers and then guided me to her bed by my dick. She went to her nightstand and not only pulled out her lube but also something I'd always wanted to try but had never: a pocket pussy.

"Think you're up for this?" she said.

"Oh, I think I've been up for that for a long time," I said, smiling.

She poured lube into both ends of the translucent red toy then stuck her finger into the pussy end. "Wow, this is tight! It's still a virgin!" She laughed.

She then placed it on my dickhead and worked it down over it. I moaned loudly, it was an unfamiliar sensation, and very pleasurable. She got my dick worked into the toy and started masturbating me and very quickly I ejaculated euphorically.

"That was fast!"

"What can I say, you're talented."

She removed the toy which almost caused my sensitive head some pain.

"Sorry," she said examining my cum which was all over her knuckles.

"No problem, no problem," I said shutting my eyes, "I feel so relaxed."

I got cleaned up and started out the door. I hugged May and as I walked out I remembered something. "Hey, why did I need my rectum cleaned today?"

"Shhhh," May said, exhibiting her shy Asian side when it came to her neighbors. Then she whispered, "I guess you'll have to find out next time."

And I did...

12