My Friendly Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, yes, oh I can't take it in my mouth! I love the taste of it, but I can't swallow it!" She pulled back and I was blasting cum from my cock like never before! I thought I came a lot in the shower, but that was nothing compared to what I painted her face, neck and tits with. I was drained and my knees buckled and I slipped into the water and leaned back and allowed the bubbly water to ease my aching muscles.

I opened my eyes when I felt splashing. Abby was washing the cum I covered her with from her body. There was cum floating on the water and the bubbles turned it over and over. She climbed out of the tub and slipped into her wet bra and shirt. She blew me a kiss; "That was more than I anticipated, but loved it all. Hopefully next time we can do it in your big bed. I want to feel that stiff cock of yours sliding in and out of my pretty little pussy. That will have to wait, I have to get home and change before mom gets home. I have to work tomorrow, maybe I'll stop over after I get off, would that be okay?"

I knew I should say no, but looking at that innocent face and that pleading look on her lips and in those eyes, what else could I say; "Sure, sounds great Abby. Before you go could you hand me that tiny fishnet sitting on the table over there?"

She giggled picking it up; "What's this for John?"

I smiled at her; "Normally I use it to get bugs out of the tub that are floating on the surface, but today, well there is something else floating on the surface!"

She giggled; "Oh my god John, you are so evil!"

I laughed out loud; "What, you won't swallow it and I don't want it floating all over the place, now get, so I can turn off the bubbles and wait for the white stuff float to the top!"

She leaned over and kissed me on the forehead and disappeared around the corner of the house.

I turned off the jets and closing my eyes I leaned back and to rest for just a second. The next thing I knew I heard someone clearing their throat. I just have fallen asleep, I had the fishnet in my hand and I dropped it when I woke. When I looked up I was staring into the sun and half of it was blocked by the outline of the lush figure of Janet. I nearly slipped under the water when I struggled to sit up and noticing I was naked I tried to cover myself with the very inadequate fishnet.

She laughed out loud as she twirled my Speedos around and around her index finger. "I believe this is what you were looking for, right John?"

She jumped back when I reached for them and she shook her other index finger at me; "No, no you don't John. If you want these back you're going to have to work for them." She stepped closer to the tub and looking it, she smiled. She looked from my cock partially hidden by the fishnet and the spent cum floating on the water's surface; "John, did you have an accident in the tub, or couldn't you get that little tart to swallow?"

I chuckled as I looked at her, her body language just screamed, fuck me. She was wearing the same type of dress as yesterday, but today it was hunter green and it molded her every curve to her advantage. Her long golden blonde hair was pulled back in a tight bun and she looked amazing. My cock began to stiffen just thinking about Jan swallowing my cum. If she was going to tease me, I was going to give back just as good as she gave me. I stood up and my now stiff cock broke the surface of the water and swayed back and forth. I slowly ran the fishnet back and forth across the water and collected all of my spent cum. I turned around and dumped it over the edge of the tub behind me. "I didn't have an accident and you were right, she is a little slut, a little inexperienced, but what she lacks in experience, she makes up for in enthusiasm."

She pouted; "Ah John, why did you waste all of that?"

I laughed even louder; "Don't you worry Jan, there is a lot more of that where it came from, you just have to work for it!"

She stepped closer to the tub; "Is that a challenge John, I love challenges and never back down from a dare!"

I shook my head; "Sorry Jan, I would love to have you coax more of that from me, but I've never have and never will take another man's wife, it's just that way I've been brought up!"

She pouted again and it slowly turned to a sly smile. Shaking her head she bit down on her bottom lip; "Not to worry John, I wouldn't do that either. Didn't you see that moving van in from of my house last week? Tom moved out and moved back to New York, I filed for divorce! I caught him cheating and then Chelsea told me he also tried some funny business with her too. I told him if he ever came back here I'd have him arrested for molesting a child."

Isn't Chelsea eighteen now?"

"Yeah she is, but she wasn't when he started trying to persuade her to touch him and some other things."

"Oh shit, that makes me feel like a real chump doing things with Abby now!"

"No, no don't be, she hit on you not the other way around, not only that but Abby is nineteen."

"Wow that really makes me feel great now! You must think I'm a child molester too!"

"What can I say John to let you know it isn't the same thing? Hell Tom and Chelsea were living under the same roof, he was her step-father and he broke her trust."

Without saying a word, I stood up and walked into the bedroom. At the door I turned, dropped my towel and proceeded into the bedroom. Just as I slipped onto the bed after pulling back the comforter, I settled down and looking up I saw Jan standing in the doorway. I began stroking my cock with long, slow strokes. My eyes never left her body.

She smiled wickedly at me and reaching behind her, she captured the tab on her zipper and slowly lowered it. She peeled the dress from her lush body like peeling the skin off a ripe grape.

I focused on her large breasts that were cradled in a lacy white bra. I could see her huge dark areoules and stiff nipples outlined in the sheer bra. I watched her fingers hook in the waistband of the dress and shifting her hips from side to side, she finally cleared her ample hips and gorgeous bubble butt. My eyes darted down to the matching tiny white panties and I loved the large camel toe protruding against the gusset of those tight panties.

She kicked her heels off one at a time and moved towards the bed. Once reaching the bed, she reached back and popped open her bra. Shaking her shoulders, it fell from her shoulders and her one arm held the cups against her chest. She smiled lewdly down at me, her turquoise eyes were smoking as she focused them on my cock. It was leaking a pearly drop of pre-cum and I spread it over the head and I heard her moan and she licked her lips. Slowly turning around, she bend over and pointing that luscious ass at me, she slowly drew her damp panties down and when they hit the floor, she swayed her ass back and forth and slowly stood back up and turned towards me.

I was surprised to see a "real blonde" standing before me. I tiny tuff of blonde hair sat above her clit and fine hairs surrounded the pouty glistening lips. I licked my lips and when she began to approach the bed I raised my hand to halt her progress; "Stop Jan, just stand there and let me take in your beauty!"

She bit down on her lower lip and kept her eyes glued to my straining cock. She sucked in her breath when she heard what I just said.

"Jan I want to see you play with your pussy. I want it nice and wet when I slip my tongue into it. Twist your nipples with one hand while you diddle your clit with the other. When you pull your fingers out of your pussy and show me just how wet you are, then you can join me on the bed!"

She closed her eyes and she was now breathing through her mouth. She let out a quiet moan as she began to do as I instructed. Her eyes opened slightly and kept them focused on my straining cock. I wanted her so bad right now, but after no sexual contact in well over a year, I wanted this to last as long as possible.

I watched as her other hand drifted over her flat belly and across the blonde tuff of hair. Her fingers wiggled around and unhooded her blood red clit. Her hand darted to her mouth and wetting her fingers, she moved back to her clit and began to roll it around slowly. Her fingers darted down and slid into her fat lips and spreading them with her fingers, she dipped in and two of them slowly disappeared into her dripping hole. Her eyes closed again and her head rolled back and a loud groan escaped her gorgeous lips.

Jan's eyes opened and she smiled weakly as she shivered through a tiny orgasm. She pulled her fingers from her pussy and spreading her juices along her lips; her tongue whipped out and licked them clean. She shoved them in even deeper into her pussy and came out coated with an even thicker layer of her goo, she was grinning from ear to ear and she presented her fingers to me and in a horse whisper said; "Is this what you wanted John?"

I didn't say a word; I just grabbed a hold of her wrist and drew her to me. I licked at her fingertips and proceeded to suck her entire finger into my mouth. I increased the pressure on her finger and moved to another and another finger until I had her fingers clean of her juices. Jan had her eyes closed and was rocking back and forth as I saw tiny tremors course through her body.

I let go of her hand and reached out and slowly inserted first one and then a second finger into her hot, wet tight pussy. I couldn't believe how hot it was in her pussy. I wiggled my fingers around and felt her pussy walls clamp down harder and I felt a gush of her juices bathe my fingers. I twisted them around and finding the fleshy spongey walls of her pussy. She jerked as I came in contact with her G spot and all of a sudden she let out a loud groan and started to cum all over my hand.

I pulled my hand away and her juices covered my fingers, palm and wrist. I raised it to my mouth and began licking it clean. I moved it to her mouth and she greedily licked what I missed. I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her to the bed and she pushed me back and climbed up over my body.

She immediately settled over my lower body. She reached for my cock, but I had other ideas. After tasting her pancake syrup-like pussy juice, I had to have more. Gripping her by the hips I quickly drew her up over my waist and chest and settled her over my open waiting mouth. I lowered Jan to my drooling mouth. My tongue was already out waiting to taste her directly from the source.

Jan let out a groan and began to grind her pussy harder and harder against my invading tongue. She rotated her hips from side to side and back and forth trying to force my tongue onto different parts of her pussy. When I caught her clit between my lips and began to flick it back and forth, she shot off like a rocket on the Fourth of July.

Jan's hands were pulling at the back of my head and she jerked violently. Somehow she twisted around and before I knew it she was gripping my stiff cock in her slender fingers. She stroked it several times and all of a sudden I felt a warm, wet mouth envelope my cockhead. She slid down on it and I felt the head come in contact with the back of her throat. She pushed harder and I felt it enter her throat.

I have had many blowjobs in my life; none in quite some time even came close to the one I was experiencing now. The bad thing about it, all could do was feel it and not watch it happen. Jan was sucking so hard and her tongue felt so good I knew I wouldn't last long. I tried to concentrate all of my efforts on her pussy. My hands were sliding all over her gorgeous ass and up and down her lush thighs. I found her puckered hole and slid a finger in. The deeper I went, the harder she sucked and deeper she took my cock into her throat. When she licked at my balls, I lost it and started to shoot my load down her throat. She pulled it out and took the rest of my load all over her pretty face. She was cumming at the same time and rolled off of me and curled up shaking all the while.

After a couple of minutes I drew Jan into my arms. I tried to wipe the cum from her face, but she grabbed my wrist and stick my fingers in her mouth and she licked them clean. She smiled up at me with those gorgeous turquoise eyes and licked her lips; "Mmmm John, I just love the taste of cum. Tom wouldn't let me suck his cock and I can't remember the last time I had my pussy eaten. I could have cum over and over again from your glorious tongue. Please tell me you'll do it again and again."

I pushed a stray lock of hair from her forehead and whispered back into those mesmerizing eyes; "If you suck cock like that all the time, I guarantee to eat that tasty pussy of yours anytime and anyplace. Right now I want nothing more than to shove my still stiff cock in you and fuck you till I cum, but at the same time I want to bury my head between these thighs of yours and eat you again and again!"

Jan made the decision for the two of us. She broke from my embrace and pushed me onto my back, throwing her leg over my hips, she reached back and grabbed a hold of my cock and placing it at the entrance to her fat, swollen cuntlips, settled down slowly on my shaft.

I let out a groan as I felt her heat envelope my cock. I looked up at her smiling face and laughed; "I guess I know what you want to do. Just tell me that you'll give me another crack at that luscious pussy of yours. I can't get enough of that tasty pussy of yours!"

She let out a moan as I sank deeper and deeper into her wet pussy; "Oh you can count on it John. After having your tongue in me, I want more and more of it, but now I need you to fuck me, fuck me hard and fast. I want; no I need you to shoot your hot spunk in me!"

I began to thrust my hips up and down into her receptive pussy and she met my thrusts with ones of her own. I reached up and began mauling her large swaying tits and tugged and twisted on the nipples.

Jan leaned over and planted a hot passionate kiss on my lips. Her tongue shot out and danced along my lips until I opened my mouth to allow her to enter. She moaned into my mouth as I picked up the pace driving up into her pussy as she shoved her tongue into my mouth. She pulled back; "Oh fuck John, I forgot how great it is to have sex with someone who really wants to and doesn't just go through the motions. Mmmmm yes, just like that, I love how you change the pace and aren't rushing to finish and roll over and go to sleep!"

"I kissed her back as I continued to pluck away at her stiff nipples; "Tom has to be a complete asshole to neglect someone who has such passion and has the body that you do. Hell, even if you didn't have such a fucking hot body, just your passion and personality you have, attracts me to you. Don't get me wrong, your smokin' hot body doesn't hurt!" I picked up the pace and pumped in and out of her faster and harder. The entire bedroom was filed with the sounds of moaning and skin slapping against skin.

Jan rose up and was grinding her pussy against my cock. She ran her hands from her tiny waist, across her belly and cupped her own large full breasts. She flicked her nipples with her thumbs and letting go, her hands went to her disheveled hair. She plucked at the pins holding her hair up and as it fell around her lush body, I could feel my cock stiffen even more and I had to bite my tongue to keep from cumming.

Jan had a sexy giggle and she started giggling; "Oh you like that huh John? I can feel you leap and jerk in me!" She ran her hands through her long silky light blonde hair and tousled it several times and throwing her head forward and backwards and from side to side and she giggled again when she heard me groan and thrust even deeper into her quaking pussy.

Her hair was a tangled mess around her upper body and she never looked more desirable. I leaned up and slid my hands up her tapered back and wound my fingers in that blonde mass of hair. I closed my fingers in it and fisting it, I guided her down to me and as I flopped back down on the bed, she came with me and we once again locked in a heated kiss.

With her ass up in the air now, it gave a more space to pump in and out of her. She squealed into my mouth as my swollen balls slapped against her as I drove up into her faster and faster. I mustered up my strength and quickly rolled her over and I now hovered over her. Without missing a beat I resumed fucking her dripping pussy.

Jan urged me on as she wrapped her legs around my waist and kicked my ass cheeks with the heels of her feet. Her arms were wrapped around my body and her fingernails raked my back causing me to fuck her even faster.

I looked down at her and her turquoise eyes sparked up at me. She smiled weakly and she rolled her head from side to side. Her blonde hair was covering her face, shoulders and half of her sweat covered tits. Her breathing was labored and she was moaning constantly. She jerked her hips up meeting my invading cock; "Oh John, harder, harder, oh fuck I'm so close! I can't remember the last time I had an orgasm while being fucked! Deeper, yes, yes, oh yes I'm soooooo close!" She let out a long silent moan and started cumming.

She pulled my head down to her face and planted a soul kiss on me and shaking all over she started cumming. Her groans were mind blowing and at that moment, I couldn't hold off any longer. Thrusting deep as I could into her, I held it there and started to fire off spurt after hot creamy spurt into her receptive womb. I heard her moan even louder when she felt me shooting into her; "Oh yes you darling man, fill me up with your cum, don't stop and don't you dare pull out!"

There was no chance of me pulling out, every muscle in my body felt like Jell-O and I couldn't move, even if I wanted to. We clung to one another for well over five minutes and eventually her legs gave out and she un-wound her limbs from me. I slowly withdrew from her and she let out a long protest; "Noooooooooooooooo don't!" It was too late I flopped down beside her, but instead of rolling over and going to sleep as Tom did, I drew her to my sweat covered body and she snuggled against me, planting her lush blonde head on my chest. It didn't take long, we both drifted off to sleep.

Before the sun set, I was awakened by a warm, wet feeling on my flaccid cock. My eyes opened and all I could see was the blonde unruly head of Jan rising and lowering over my spread thighs. I heard a loud pop and she raised her head and turning towards me, she was smiling up at me; "Good evening John, I used to wake Tom this way when we were first married. After a while he found it bothersome and told me to stop."

I shook my head; "Believe me Jan, I'd never think this as bothersome, only when you stop! So what do you think? Don't you just taste fantastic? I could eat you each and every day!"

"Mmmm you are not wrong John, I can see why women love eating pussy, it is rather tasty. Even better mixed with your cum, want to taste?"

I shook my head; "No thank you Jan, you go ahead and enjoy yourself. I'll just lay back here and enjoy the view!"

She giggled and resumed sucking and licking my cock. "You know, I went and cleaned up before sucking your cock again. Would you like a sample?"

"I'd love to Jan, but this time I want you on the bottom!" Before she could react I rolled her over, spread her thighs and climbed between them. Just as I began eating her, I felt her grip my hips and guide me down to her open mouth. I heard her gurgle as I sank into her mouth and enter her throat. She squealed around my cock as I captured her clit and stabbed at it. I added a finger and she was sent into overdrive and closed her lips around my cock. I was really getting into eating her drooling pussy and I stopped when I heard a loud pounding on the door.

I climbed off of Jan and threw on a robe. I turned to Jan who was spread out on the bed, her lush body was hard to leave, even for a minute, but I raised a finger; "Whoever it is, I'll get rid of them. Don't you dare move a muscle, I'll be right back!"