My Friendly Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stretched out and grinned from ear to ear, her upper and lower lips were glistening and swollen and I nearly tore off my robe and returned to the bed. Just then the pounding resumed and I threw open the bedroom door and hurried to the front door.

I opened the door and there stood Lisa, she was smiling and when she looked down she noticed my robe had parted slightly and the head of my stiff cock was poking out. She looked back up to me and her smile grew wider; "Oh my John, I hope I didn't interrupt anything?"

Before I could reply she pushed her way into my house and a little stunned I closed the door behind her. She was no longer wearing shorts and a top, but instead she was dressed in a flowery summer dress with a halter top and full, but short skirt. She took a seat on the sofa and patted the seat beside her; I just wanted to come over and express my appreciation for getting Abby that job."

I looked towards the bedroom and back to Lisa. Her skirt, although being a full skirt, she hiked it up to mid-thigh. When she saw me look towards the bedroom, she looked back to me; "Oh my god John, I'm sorry, am I interrupting something?" Once again before I could reply, she stood up and moved down the hall to the bedroom doorway. She looked in and sucked in her breath; "Oh my, oh my I'm so, so sorry John, I had no idea."

Suddenly I had a surge of excitement course through my body and I caught the retreating Lisa and closing my hand around her waist I pulled her back to the bedroom and once in the room, closed the door behind the two of us.

Jan scrambled to her knees and pulled the damp sheet around her lush body. She knelt there looking at Lisa and me. A smile crossed her lips as she stared at Lisa. I wrapped my arms around Lisa and pulled her back to me. She let out a gasp when she felt my stiff cock poking out of my robe and up against her tight ass. I leaned forward and whispered in her ear as I nibbled at the nape of her neck; "Tell me Lisa, why did you come into my bedroom? I thought your husband was coming home today? Weren't you supposed to have a hot date with him tonight?"

She chuckled and as she ground her ass against my cock and leaned into my lips on her neck. She shivered and taking a deep breath, let it out; "My husband called a few hours ago and told me he was assigned a long haul to the west coast and won't be home for at least a week. We have an agreement that while he's on the road, he can do what he sees fit to stay relieved and so do I. Our only rule is to make sure we are safe in what we do, are you safe John? As for why I came in, it's way too early for you to be going to bed, at least to sleep and it took you a very long time to answer the door, so I put two and two together and came up with three, that is if you count me!"

"Sounds very interesting to me, what do you think Jan? As for me being safe, I had a vasectomy nearly fifteen years ago, and before over the past year and a half the only women I've been with is Jan here and your daughter Abby, sorry Lisa!"

Lisa was shocked, but not surprised that Abby had sampled me; "I knew that slut of mine was over here up to no good, but I can't blame her!"

Jan spoke up; "Well John, I have to say I am very curious about having a threesome. After tasting myself on your cock earlier, I forgot how good pussy juice actually tastes. I would love to see if other pussies taste as good or even better. What do you think Lisa?"

"I think actions speak louder than words Jan." She turned to me and whispered in my ear; "John would you please unzip my dress?"

I looked from Jan and down to Lisa plastered against the front of my near naked body. "I have a rule against messing around with happily married women Lisa!"

She groaned and rotated her plush ass against my cock; "I understand John, but we have an agreement with my husband, so you see John, he would give his blessing, just as I would to the women he fucks while on the road!"

I didn't say a word, I reached up and grabbed a hold of the tab and as slow as I could, I drew the tab down and when it reached the bottom of the track I slid my hands onto her bare tanned back. I ran my hands up to her shoulders and sliding my hands up and down her shoulders, her dress came along with them. The dress tumbled off her lush body and settled about her waist. My hands were at her waist and sliding around to her belly. I climbed upward to her full spongy tits. They were not as high standing as Jan's but they were slightly larger. Her nipples and areoules were huge and covered the entire crown of her drooping tits.

Lisa ground and wiggled her ass against my now completely exposed cock. I slipped out of my robe and pulled Lisa even tighter against my naked body. I squeezed and tugged at her pliable tits and she rolled her head back and caught my mouth with her own. She groaned into my mouth, out of the corner of my eye I saw Jan lean over and pull the dress from Lisa's body. It landed on her feet and she kicked it aside.

I pressed my naked, stiff cock between her bare thighs and pulling her panties down I ran my cock up and down her tight-lipped pussy. Pulling back I gripped her by her waist I led her over to the bed. I guided her onto the bed and she gladly rolled over onto her back. I stood back and watched the two blondes immediately lock bodies in a hot lesbian embrace.

I stroked my cock as I watched them grind their two lush bodies against one another. With Jan on top, she broke free from Lisa's grip and began making her way downward. She stopped at Lisa's tits and as she twisted and pulled at one nipple, her lips closed around the other one. She increased her suction on that nipple and her tongue flicked out and worried it.

Lisa loved what Jan was doing to her body. She ran her fingers through Jan's long blonde hair and urged her to suck harder. She guided her downward after Jan played with both of nipples. When Jan's head came between her thighs, she wiggled her hips and arched her back until Jan's mouth and tongue made contact with her pussy.

Jan let out a long moan as she began licking and sucking like a starved kitten with a bowl of cream. Her tongue ran up and down Lisa's slit and using her fingers, she parted the tight lips even more and her tongue darted in deeper. She wanted to drink down all the cream she could draw from Lisa's pussy. She slipped two fingers into the hot pit and drew out even more of the cum Lisa was expelling. When she had her fill, she moved slightly higher and uncovering Lisa's clit; she flicked it back and forth. When she felt Lisa lurch upward to make greater contact with Jan's tongue, she let loose a new river of cream into her mouth.

I watched Jan's gorgeous ass swaying from side to side as she continued to eat Lisa's cunt. I couldn't be a bystander any longer. I climbed up onto my bed and slipping in behind her, I gripped my cock and lined it up with her pouty lips and pushing forward slowly, I watched it disappear into her wet cavern. I loved watching her juicy pussy swallowing up my cock and as I withdrew it, it was covered in her thick creamy mixture. I slid it back in and she pushed back against me trying to take my entire length. As I went deeper and bottomed out, I pushed her harder against Lisa's cunt and when I looked up and saw Lisa sweep Jan's long hair to one side, I nearly lost it.

I watched as Jan's tongue dipped deep into her weeping pussy, but was soon obscured when she let go of her hair and clamped her thighs around Jan's head.

Lisa arched her back and her large tits swayed and jiggled on her chest and she let out a loud groan; "Oh fuck yeah Jan, right there, don't stop, flick it, flick my clit! Oh shitttttttt, I'm cumming!"

I picked up the pace and was now ramming my cock in and out of Jan's pussy and the slapping sound filled the room and spurred us both on. I reached out and fisting her unruly blonde hair, I pulled hard on it and drove deep into her.

Jan let out a grunt and jammed her ass harder against my body and she started to cum all over my cock.

I wanted to spill my cum in her, but seeing Lisa watch us, a very satisfied look on her face, I wanted to test out her pussy. As Jan settled down after her orgasm, she slowly pulled off my cock and rolled to the bed beside Lisa. I saw suddenly between Lisa's spread thighs and I couldn't resist. I guided my cock into her well lubricated pussy and all of the air escaped her lungs when I pushed into her.

Lisa immediately enveloped my body with her arms and legs. Her legs pulled my down to her pillow-like tits and our lips meshed together. Our tongue darted back and forth from one mouth into the other. Her legs wrapped around my waist and her heels jump-started me, kicking my ass cheeks.

I caught on quickly and began pumping long strokes in and out of her pussy and although Jan ate her to two orgasms, her pussy was still tight. It began to tighten even more as her moans grew louder. I kissed her even harder and I squeezed her large swaying tits even harder. I tugged at her nipples and squeezed and twisted them.

Lisa tore her mouth from mine and shoved my head down to her puckered tits. ""Oh yes John, suck them, suck them hard! Oh yeah, just like that, bite them, harder, yessssssss harderrrrrrrr!" Oh fuck Jan he's fucking me so good, oh fuck I'm cumming again, cum in me John, fill me you're your hot spunk!"

Jan slipped down; "Nooooooooo John, paint my face, I want it all over my face!

When I heard this I lost it and pulling out of Lisa, I was surprised, even though she was cumming, she scrambled beside Jan and waited for me to cover both of their faces with my cum. I did not disappoint, I started cumming and cumming and cumming. I shot my creamy load all over both of their pretty faces. When I was spent, I fell back onto my back and watched as the two of them licked and kissed my cum from each other's faces.

Once clean they snuggled up beside me and they couldn't keep their hands and lips off of me or one another.

After about ten minutes I struggled to my feet; "Would you two please follow me up to my bonus room on the second floor. I had something to show you! " I turned to Lisa; "I have to say Lisa, fucking you was incredible and I would love to do it again, but before I do, that is, if you want me to, I'll have to talk to Al and have his blessing!"

She kissed me deeply and breaking the kiss replied; "Do you have a cell, I'll get him on the line right now! I want another go of you and I'd love to have you with a clean conscience!"

I spoke with Al, but had to get off the line quick, he was fucking someone when Lisa called. I hung up the phone knowing I had the green light to fuck Lisa with his blessing!


Please vote and come back to see what John had to show the two gorgeous MILFs upstairs.