All Comments on 'My Friends and My Milf Mom Ch. 01'

by PurpleMonkeyDishwash

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Category Fail.

Umm...to each his own, but a story about a mom getting with her son's friends belongs in the Mature category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great

Good start. Waiting for Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good beginning but it's not incest yet.

I'm looking forward to some more chapters of this story. It looks like it could be a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Believability fail

Yep

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Give me a break....

You just turned 18...add 9 months... so almost 19....she is 31...she had you when she was 12...and was sleeping around with so many guys....

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Slut-mom stories don't really do it for me unless the son is dominating and controlling the mother but that is just my kink.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2almost 14 years ago
bad, really bad

1/5 really bad :(

kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 14 years ago
fast

she moved inkinda fast , but alcohol does thengs to you , can not wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
monkey

the monkey part is right because your about as smart as a monkey.

bettylusvitbettylusvitalmost 14 years ago
Hot

hard to believe she could be so drunk to do it in front of son unless he is the one she really wants, a hot story but maybe not so forward and blunt kinda takes the realness out of it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

What a load of shit...needs much more thought put into the whole storyline...sounds like something a 15 year old would come up with. Two thumbs down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Unbelievable plot

A mom never would do so blatant exposure, only if is OK with her son.There´s a similar case on the net and the things got really ugly(the son beat the crap out his friend and never wants to see his mother again).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
This Sucks

Your story sucks. A mother,regardless what her penchant for free for-all sex is,she wouldn't humiliate her son that this one did without some reprocussion.

As for his "friends",he should drop them like the plague.

At eighteen,I would get out the that environment very quickly and leave to places far away and let the mother contemplate her actions with regards to the damage she done to the relationship they may have built and lost.

Whatever additional chapters you may add to this story,please take the time to think them out before submission.

smalld69smalld69almost 14 years ago

i liked it. can't wait for part 2 or similar stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
amazing

keep writing, buddy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Decent

Decent but, i think it went too fast. Also, to be incest the son would have had to get involved. In part 2 does the son kill his mother and all of his friends. I know i would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Decent, but...

You need to effectively build the story before the Mom completely whores herself out. Read some of spankymcf's stories and take note on how the hot Milf Darlene gets in over her head as a result of her natural inclination to flirt and show herself off. Another nice touch in Spanky's stories is how Darlene embarrasses Tommy by being dismissive to him in front of other people.

Also check out Titslave's legendary story "Soccer Mom" about a super-busty suburban mother who is seduced into total depravity by the studs on her son's soccer team. This story is another example of how to build towards the big moment where she finally loses control...

http://www.slutwives.com/stories/2018/Soccer-Mom.html

Good luck and keep writing - the only way to improve is to keep doing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ludicrous

So, your mother was a 13-year old slut who raised you by herself? No wonder people crap on your stories. Actually, Literotica should remove this story because of the age reference.

forceme2suckforceme2suckabout 13 years ago
MORE, MORE, MORE!!!

I love this story and the part 2, giver us more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i like when the mom went under the table to give the blowjob

dnnkinkdnnkinkalmost 13 years ago
Great fantasy

i always flirt with my son's friends when they hang out at our house, but never like this....yet...lol ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Unrealistic and immoral.

Who does this? What is wrong with you people?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
no.

Do not make any more of these abominations your freak. Think of this- would you sit idly by while your mother gets fucked by your friend? No. At least make your stuff real-fucking-listic. If it were you, you probably would have punched them in the face. In fact, if it were any male that had any sense of PRIDE Alize would have left with ten less teeth than he arrived with. Think before you write a story, for two seconds at least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

awesome, best part is when the mom dove her head in that kid's lap, and she has a jizze smile

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Slutty moms rule!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This story had me cumming best story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I think you fucked up..

Some writers have issues with the grammar, some with the lack of build up etc..

My question to you: Was his mother 12 or 13 when she was sleeping around before having her son..?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
dude below

dude just read purple bio he gets off on this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Oh man! You're sick.

Gem_tigerGem_tigeralmost 6 years ago
Hmmm??

Can’t I count??? He is 18, his Mom is 31 ... she gave birth when she was 13???? How odd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
[nothing]

Some friend that is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Quote from bio.--" I DON'T LIKE HAPPY ENDINGS, AND I DON'T LIKE INCEST."

Considering the Mom was a CHILD when she had him, I'm very surprised to see it here at all !!!

I just hope anyone considering reading this--make that any of this author's drivel or is that drizzlely shit. Will do themselves a favor and just go on and read something from someone with talent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPurpleMonkeyDishwash@PurpleMonkeyDishwash
1932 Followers
Cheating girlfriends, promiscuous moms, cocky bullies, oblivious wimps... This is what I write about. Don't comment on my stories telling me to go kill myself or that my characters need to grow some balls. I don't like happy endings, and I don't like incest. I'm on ImageFap h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES