All Comments on 'My Friend's Dad Ch. 04'

by Kent100

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story

Thank you for the wonderful story. I really enjoyed it.

Rob.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Drained

This story has made me cum so many times:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
DISAPOINTED

I loved your first 3 segments and the beginning of your fourth. But the end when you included the girlfried I did not enjoy, I really thought you were going to either bring your son in or his father. That would have been hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Your stories are great

Just love that story and will be reading the next as soon as i get my senses back and a hard onof course.

barbslutbarbslutover 14 years ago
Wish it was me

Wish i was the pussy boy in this story. sucking cock, being fucked in my pussy boy ass, and being fisted. my girlfriend is going to see this

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No Good

The sex scenes were somewhat goog but it was more sad that erotic or sensual. actually i felt sorry for him. i really liked the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Parts Just the $th Was suckish. im dissapointed

WickedWitch79WickedWitch79about 13 years ago
well

It's just sad , in more way then one. It's even killed joy and erotica, and that's a shame. That could be so much better is you try a little more. Pity

defiantbishdefiantbishover 9 years ago
Sick

Seriously that was just sad. Being left out like that. It wasn't bad but just sad i guess. He should find a new daddy with a bigger cock and this time, a nice one! By that i mean bf/hubby material and total dom in the bed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well, that's sad

I wish you could, maybe, write a sequel?? Him finding a new Daddy, a better one. But only if you want to. This series is still hot :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disappointed

Why can't the faggot ever have a happy ending? Why are girls always brought into these type of submission stories? Maybe write one more part and have him end up happy with someone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Didn't like it

I hate when they bring women into it. I wished it was just the dad and the boy. I hoped that they would have a happy ending together and he dumped the girlfriend and his best friend accepted them and they had a beautiful relationship together, but no the bitch girlfriend had to ruin it. I wish that the boy would of had a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why?

Smh that's so fucked up. He gets used up and bruised by this asshole, loses his girl degrades himself and though he chooses to eat his ass to stay getting it from him he still loses everything. I hate when shit like this happens. It just reminds me how much people suck.....it was written well however

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So frustrated...

I really liked this story so far. I was hopping the bottom would just break up with his girlfriend to stay why his best friend's dad. That would have been so cool... I don't say that the story should have ended up with really sweet sex and love talking or with the understanding of the said best friend (that would've been a plus but we can't have everything we want, can we ?)... But why did you bring the woman in to just fuck everything up ?... I'm so disappointed right now... And it was well written too with good descriptions and all. I just have to search for another story now to make up for this one...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bit silly now

Thank god that's over.

MattKesterMattKesterover 6 years ago
So much expectation

I have to say I was disappointed. Echoing a comment following the first chapter, even though I am straight, I found the writing to be excellent, and I was certainly getting into the story.

But the end... It just didn't seem to fit.

O Henry was a short-story writer in the early 20th Century. He was called the master of the twist ending. However, if one reads the stories closely, even the twists were logical, and they extended from core elements of the story.

So, the fact that Daddy dumped the main character and took up with his girlfriend, and the point that the best friend wouldn't have anything to do with him any longer just didn't make sense - or it just didn't follow from the story since Daddy and boy seemed to have a strong connection.

Perhaps just a paragraph earlier in the story, such as a comment as Daddy is laying out the rules, would tie it all together. On the other hand, it just seems odd that the best friend wouldn't have a clue as to what Daddy was up to. This is obviously not the first time he's had a boy-slut submit to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

Loved it - Thank-you!!

TinaTurntUpTinaTurntUpalmost 3 years ago

I was a huge fan of the first three installments, but to echo everyone else's comments, bringing the girl into it and ending it in the manner you did was really a bit lackluster and definitely found it to be a boner-killer of the highest degree. Was kinda expecting it to be the son or the other dad walk in. Maybe like how a lot of people put a disclaimer that there is homosexual content before a story, when writing a story for the gay section put a disclaimer of heterosexuality before it. Second I saw a pussy in my mind's eye I was turned off but powered on hoping the story would get hot again only to be severely disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is supposed to be a gay story. I hate it when they bring ladies into this like at the end and break that boy like that. Very disappointed. Killed my boner right away

user440user440over 1 year ago

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS SO HOT

subbytubbysubbytubbyover 1 year ago

I was such a fan of this story until the girlfriend came over. Having the girlfriend on the phone to do a breakup in a humiliation was one thing. Knowing that the girlfriend would spread it all around and his son would discover and then start to also use him with his father would have been my ending. Having the girlfriend come over and insert this ending, ruined it. Too bad for me. Too much of a derailment off track. Why did it deviate so far? Yet, I'm sure an equal number of readers said outstanding ending. It is the art of storytelling to give endings and blindsides make up the best endings. This was one of those.

byunjaesbyunjaes5 months ago

i dont like this ending… i need another part with him finding his soulmate

CasualnagaCasualnaga2 months ago

The story was great and like Bioware with ME3... the ending completely killed my boner.

Ouch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Dick limp story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous