My Fun with Evolution Ch. 01

Story Info
New intern learns truth about WWE's evolution.
2.4k words
3.86
21.2k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 02/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm having a very weird day. I started an internship with the WWE. I was told to interview one of the wrestlers for a magazine. They gave me the questions. Then they told me who it was I was to question. It was the one and only, H. H. H.

As I was doing the interview it seemed like no matter what I asked he wasn't paying attention to me. It also seemed like that he was trying to undress me with his eyes. Now that wasn't hard because I was only wearing a short skirt and a men's shirt tied under my DD breasts with only two of the buttons done up. I am only five foot four inches and he towered over me. I knew he had a great view down my chest and I actually didn't mind. It turned me on in some way.

I found myself getting wet with thoughts of Hunters cock. What it looked like and what it would feel like. I found myself squeezing my arms a little tighter on my sides, making my tits swell up and out. I also started to cross and uncross my legs, giving him a view up my skirt and to my almost bare pussy.

The interview was over and I stood up. He watched me walk away. I knew because I could feel him watching me. My cunt grew wet with anticipation.

I turned my head a little and gave it a little jerk. Motioning him to follow.

He mentioned something to Flair and Batista and started my way, they were also watching me. I wiggled my hips provocatively and flipped my hair off my neck. I heard someone growl something at someone and knew it was Hunter. The sound mad my pussy tighten in anticipation.

I walked further up the corridor and went into a room marked as his dressing room. He followed and locked the door behind him.

I waited for him to speak or do something. I turned around and he was right in front of me. I reached up and pulled his head down to my mouth. I kissed him with everything that was in me and knew that what was to come would be very powerful.

Our tongues lashed at each other. Hunter grabbed a hold of me and pressed me against his chest. He grabbed my ass and pressed me into his erection. It pressed into my abdomen and I could feel just how big he really was. I knew I had never had a man that size before and it mad me moan in wanting.

I pulled at his shirt and tried my hardest to take it off of him. He grabbed it from me an pulled it up over his head. I never knew that a man could feel so hard and soft at the same time. I pulled my shirt off and he made another growl. I had no bra on and the feel of that chest and mine together was almost orgasmic.

Hunter dropped to his knees and pulled my skirt off along with my thong. I have a nicely trimmed, but not bald, pussy. He started at my tits. Kissing and sucking on them pinching the nipples.

Hunter licked and kissed his way down my abdomen and to my pussy. He teased the lips and flicked his tongue over and around them. Then slowly he slipped the tip of it in right to my clit and then down towards my opening. Slowly licking up the juices that I had already letting out.

I pulled him up and kissed him. Tasting my own juices on his lips and tongue. I slowly pulled the button free of his slacks and then the zipper down. I felt his cock jump at my touch. I pulled the slacks down and found out that he didn't wear underwear.

The cock was a monster. At least 9 inches and 2 ½ inches wide. Way bigger then I had ever had. I started to lick it all the way up like a lollipop. It already had pre-cum on the tip and I licked that up like I was a cat and it cream. I wet my lips and slowly slid my mouth down his length. No matter what I did I could only get like two inches in. I moved my tongue around and over that monster cock. I used my hands to jack him off and play with his balls. The only thing I do not do is suck on balls. My mouth got tired fast sucking on Hunters cock.

I stood up and pulled him to the couch.

Hunter took his shoes off and then his slacks. Then lowered himself down to me. He started on my nipples again. He started to move his cock up and down my cunt. Letting it flick my clit and then he slowly penetrated me. It stretched me like I had never been. It was painful in a erotic kinda way. The further it went in the more I started to moan. With a final thrust he had it all the way in. I couldn't help it and screamed in orgasmic pleasure. I came right there. It was so big and filled me up.

Hunter sat up and told me to watch him fuck me. I watched it stretch me open and slide in an out. He put his thumb down on my clit and worked it while his cock worked my cunt. The pleasure was unbelievable. I grabbed his arms and dug my nails in and came again. What ever he was doing he was doing it right and well.

I asked him to do me doggie. That is my favorite. It goes deeper and feels so much bigger. He pulled out and I just felt this emptiness. He grabbed me and flipped me over. I crawled up on my hands and knees and presented my open pussy to him. He pushed his cock back in and resumed fucking me. What else could you call it?

Then Hunter did something that had never been done to me before. He put his finger on my anal opening. He started to rub it. He pulled some of my pussy juice and slowly rubbed that on it. He started to push his finger in. Slowly and just a little. He was already stretching my cunt to its limit so he didn't put it in far. I liked it. Wow what a feeling. I started to cum again. When ever one stopped one started again. What a rush!

I begged him to cum. I wanted him to cum in me. I told him harder and faster. Yelled more and more for him to cum.

Then I felt it. He started to grunt and growl and moan. It felt like he was getting bigger. Then I felt his cock jerk and I felt the cum pump into me. I came again and again.

Hunter laid on top of me, not a lot, panting and sweating. We never talked but slowly pulled apart. I felt his seed leak out of me.

As I put on my thong I felt it soak it completely. I found my skirt and put it on too. I found my shirt and it was ripped beyond repair. I couldn't wear that. What was I going to wear. I looked at Hunter and he started to laugh. He handed me one of his HHH shirts and told me that it was the best he could do. It was all that he had other then the shirt that he was wearing during the interview.

I put it on and it went to my knees. So I tied it in a knot under my tits like I was 15 again. I knew that I would get ribbed about the shirt but didn't care. That was the best fucking I had ever had. I left his room and made my way down to ring side.

I had to watch Hunter wrestle tonight. I had seen him before and now that I knew what those trunks were hiding I could not miss his match.

I got as far as Batista. He grabbed me and pulled me into a corner. He rasped in my ear that he wanted me since the moment he saw me. Two weeks ago! He asked if Hunter was as well endowed as he was and then proceeded to put my hand on his crotch. Ohh my what a cock it was. No matter what I did it never seemed like it was going to be smaller. I looked him in the eye and told him that right now I didn't think that I could have another monster cock in me and told him catch me at the hotel and then maybe.

****

Latter that night I was in my room soaking in the tub when I heard a knocking at my door. I pulled a robe on and opened the door. There was Dave Batista. He had on a white tee and these tight fitting jeans that left little to the imagination. When he saw me in my robe he pushed me further into the room and closed the door and made sure it was locked. I just stared at him and he pulled me too him.

Dave bent his head down and took my lips into possession. That is the only way to describe what he did. He kissed me with a passion that was lacking from Hunter. He was gentle where Hunter was rough.

Dave picked me up and took me back into the bathroom and set me on the floor. He removed my robe and picked me up again. He set me in the tub and preceded to wash every inch of my skin. He even washed my hair. What ever I was expecting from him he did the complete opposite. What my body craved he gave.

He picked me up and dried me off and took me into the bedroom. I would never expect to get so hot from someone being gentle. He laid me on the bed and started to undress. The muscles on that man. They call him beast but he was nothing like it tonight.

Dave slowly took off his shirt. Then his jeans. What was under his jeans was a extremely tight pair of shorts. The boxer brief kind. They were trying to keep a very large erection from coming out. It wasn't working very well. Dave pulled those down along with the jeans.

I swear that his cock had to have been at least 12 inches long and about 3 to 4 inches wide. I could do nothing but stare at it. If anything was a beast, that was. I moved up to the edge of the bed and reached my hand out and grabbed it. It felt like silk over steel. Whatever I was thinking left my brain at that time all I could think and see was this cock.

I grabbed Dave's hips and pulled him closer to me. I opened my mouth and ran my tongue around the tip and slowly down. I didn't take him into my mouth but tried to get him wet enough for my lips to slide. When I accomplished that, I slid it in. All I could get in was like an inch or so but he moaned with just that. When I started to run my hands up and down his shaft, he made this sound like a growl and moan together.

Dave grabbed my hair and slowly pulled me up to met his lips. Again he kissed me with more passion. Without words he lowered me to the bed and traveled his way down my body. He spent the same amount of time on each breast. First massaging them and caressing them. He bent his head and flicked his tongue across the nipples. With that I raised my hips off the bed into his. Dave put his thigh between my legs and I ground my pussy right into it. He was suckling my nipples when I started to have my first orgasm. Wow! That had never happed before. I have never cam without something in me, being a vibrator or cock.

Dave continued to play with my tits. Then he slowly kissed his way down to my pussy. He parted my legs and caressed my outer lips with his fingers. Slowly opening them for is attention. His ran his tongue up and down my cunt. Completely missing my clit. He inserted one finger and then he flicked my clit with his tongue. Ohhh man what a feeling. With out any qualms he inserted another finger and started to wiggle them and flick my clit at the same time. That has to be the best thing I have ever felt in my life. I came over and over again from just that. He lapped up my juices and then he slid his body up mine.

Dave grabbed at his jeans and pulled out a condom. I looked at him and told him that he didn't need it. I am sterile. It was the only reason that he needed.

He pulled me down to the middle of the bed and ever so gently slid his cock inside. The feeling of fulfillment before was nothing compared to this. I think that I am spoiled when it comes to cock after this one. He continued to push into me. I gave a squeak of pain and Dave stopped for me to adjust to the size of him. When I gave him the go-a-head he thrust the rest of the way in. Well until my body stopped him. I don't think that I could take anymore. The feeling was amazing.

Dave was slowly thrusting in and out. I'm not used to someone so tender. It was making me cum just that way. Then he did something that completely moved me. He pulled me up to where we were sitting. He held me too him. While he lifted me up and down he pulled me close and kissed me. And continued to as I came over and over again. Then I felt him start to swell some more and his thrusting became jerky and then he came. I knew Dave was coming and he still kept on kissing me.

Together we slowly pulled apart. Kissing me gently, he looked me in the eyes and told me that that was the best lovemaking he had ever had. For everything that he did it was the same to me. I told him that.

We fell asleep that way.