My Funny Valentine Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You cared enough for my ambitions to get my first book of poetry published," I reminded her. "And after you edited books all day, you spent evenings editing them to steel hard perfection."

"It was fun," she shrugged. "Especially since they were the naughty ones," she giggled.

"What else would be in a book called 'Naughty Boy'?" We shared a laugh.

"I can't wait to work on 'Even Naughtier'," she added within her chuckling.

"But the whole porn thing?" I reminded her.

"What happened when you told me about it?" she asked.

"I believe you came. I was fucking you at the time if I recall."

"And not even all that hard," she giggled. "It excited me because it excited you. Your planning and your ambitiousness, they thrilled me. Your confidence thrilled me."

"And the subject of that confidence?"

"I told you I like my boy naughty."

Shutting off the water, we climbed into the bath taking the same positions as we'd done a year before with her in my lap. I began the same massage/cleaning of her incredible body. After all, we were celebrating its anniversary even if the fuck preceded the bath and the tub was located in a bathroom instead of a kitchen.

Our conversation continued as if uninterrupted.

"And me choosing you as my first model for experimenting with light and movement?" I asked. "You didn't seem shy; just hesitant."

"I like being nude for you," she giggled. "I like to see your excitement in all ways," she caressed my rising penis as illustration. "But I just thought...you were choosing badly."

"How so?"

"You should have chosen someone prettier, someone more photogenic."

"It wasn't because you'd be turning on students, both male and female since half the female coeds are lesbian?"

"I really didn't think I would elicit such responses. Did I?"

"I swear I heard panting and smelled juicy pussies."

"Bullshit."

"Jill, you have a body that only dreams could create, and I mean the wet kind."

"For you maybe."

"For me definitely. And yes your face takes getting used to. It's why I lingered on it. Film lately with all its fast cuts doesn't give a watcher much of a chance to reveal the nuances, the cuteness and the beauty existing amidst the odd, the different and the exotic. Even I took a few minutes to see past that uniqueness to the cute and beautiful truth of your face. Now it's all I see. My classmates ended up seeing it as well. They found the experience...fascinating."

"Is that why you use me only as a body double, and use Monica as the star?"

"Yes. Jealous?"

"You know I'm not. You brought your cute friend Dave to distract her. It's lucky she can act and looks so good on screen."

"I am. I knew acting students wouldn't want porn on their résumés. Not if they're going to be big media stars. And porn stars would have been too expensive let alone jaded."

"Not to mention you two are comfortable or maybe enthusiastic would be a better word fucking each other."

"You're incredible," I said in awe of her permission to fuck her best friend.

"Maybe it keeps you from hiding any infidelity."

"I'd never cheat on you."

"I don't think you would," she said.

"What about the tag team titties?' I asked, referring to the name Jill gave the two chesty nurses, the mulatto one sporting double Ds while the Puerto Rican featured a more normal but more jutting and resilient C sized set. The darker woman had a thicker body appropriate to her massive tits, more Amazonian than chubby, with a beautiful face, while the Latina had sharp, almost harsh features though still very pretty, and a sleek body with a firm oval ass that could make any man hard.

Jill giggled. "They're just a couple of horny nurses having the times of their lives. They'd never settle for you, let alone your friend Dr. Bob."

"What about you?" I asked.

"What about me?"

"I'm getting variety and you're not."

"You give me plenty of variety, Naughty Boy. You always give me what I want. Today was a prime example. I'm not interested in any other cock. Yours is perfect. Besides," she purred as I twisted her nipples ostensibly cleaning them to a pristine shine as she rubbed her pussy, damp from more than bathwater and slipperier because of it, across the top of my erection, her mouth near my ear as she leaned her head back on my shoulder, "you're the only man I'm comfortable with. You'll always be that." She playfully nipped my earlobe with lips covered teeth. "I love you," she murmured.

"I love you, too," I responded.

Lifting her magnificent ass out of the bath water, she leaned forward, her hand creating a pillow for her face against the porcelain edge of the tub, her other hand stroking her clit. "Then fuck me," she said.

Getting on my knees brought me to perfect height behind her. Luckily the bath sported a rubber pad at the bottom. My hand rubbed my cock to rub away water and brought the head to her heated slit, pushing in steadily until fully embedded.

"Yes," she shouted. "Fuck me you fucker!"

One hand on her luscious butt holding her or occasionally spanking her, the other reached down to pull and twist her nipples just how she loved it as I stroked into her in all sorts of rhythms and angles, water sloshing out the sides, neither of us caring.

When she came she eased off her clit rubbing, bracing both hands on the tub edge. I took over the rubbing when she calmed while my other hand kept pulling and twisting her nipples. After she brought forth another screaming orgasm, shouting my name along with Fuck and God, I brought both hands to her hips, holding her tightly as I became selfish for my needs. Many strokes later, hard and relentless, I reached my zenith in a profound rush of pleasure, undulating as I pressed deep and throbbed out semen crashing against her cervix like stormy ocean waves. Best of all she moaned with a last quieter orgasm that still caused her interior to milk me dry, the rolling massage adding even more pleasure to the ecstatic moment.

She sank with me back into the bath water, giggling. "At least we don't need to make another bath," she said.

We let the liquid pleasure we had just generated mix with the bathwater as my cock finally dwindled and slipped out of her pussy. I resumed my cleaning massage where I left off. Later, like the day a year before, we changed positions to let her scrub/massage me, and my reflexology finishing my massage of her caused her to relax completely, almost making her sleep.

Naked under towels, we left the bathroom finding Dave and Monica just exiting the guest room we'd been using.

"What's up?" I asked them.

"Happy Valentine's Day," they replied, grinning mischievously and arm in arm headed to the stairs.

Jill and I looked at each other and shrugged. Not until we entered the room did we realize the generosity of our friends. On a table at just the right height for us to sit on the side of the bed and enjoy the meal lay a dozen oysters in a bed of ice, two lobsters with all the instruments to open and eat the meat, saffron rice and asparagus.

We laughed.

We gorged ourselves, often bringing the amazing food to the other's mouth.

Then, with greasy fingers and faces, we finished the evening making love slowly and lovingly until the intensity of pleasure we shared brought forth the kind of exhaustion that enables the deepest and most profound rest for both body and mind, cuddled together of course in a continuation of two separate beings becoming one mesh of flesh signifying love.

...to be continued...

12