My Gift to Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands moved to her tits as she started working her nipples. Mike shoved his tongue deep into her cunt tasting the juices I had tasted earlier. This time he moaned. I caught him stroking his own cock below the table. I was throbbing like never before, but I was helpless. Cindy begged for more.

"Fuck me. Please fuck me!"

Mike conceded. He had to go slowly at first. Cindy's pussy was soaked, but she had never had anything that big before. The head was first. He stroked it up and down her pussy lips to lube his cock. She begged for more. She reached down to grab his cock. She wanted to shove it in her.

Mike gently began to push.

"Harder!" she said. "I need you inside of me!"

He continued slowly, pushing slightly deeper with each thrust. Cindy's breathing grew more passionate but desperate with every stroke. Her nipples got harder and her feelings more intense. She squeezed her tits as if they had some control over how deep his cock went. Finally, Mike broke the resistance. His cock went all the way in and Cindy screamed.

"Oh God! Oh god that feels good! Don't stop!"

"Fuck me now!"

Mike obliged. Slow strokes in and out. His dick was so big that each stroke seemed to take forever. Cindy's hips bucked begging him for more. She wanted it faster. She wanted it deeper. She wanted anything that would build on the burning desire in her pussy.

Within 2-3 minutes she went silent. I knew that look. Her body froze. Her breathing stopped. She held her breath trying to fight off the wave building inside of her. She couldn't stop it. Mike increased the pace and Cindy went into a full body spasm. It was the most intense thing I had ever seen. She bucked. She spasmed. Her head rolled back. She was speechless. She did not have to tell either of us that she just came. Her convulsions told us everything. Afterwards, she lay motionless.

It was incredible to watch and frankly, everything I had hoped for. "Simply amazing" I thought to myself. "I knew she would enjoy that" I thought. Mike had other ideas. He was still buried with his dick deep inside of her.

Cindy gasped as he pulled out slowly. It was electric, but she was spent. She lay still oblivious to what was about to happen. Mike walked to me.

His dick made mine look shameful. It was big and powerful. He stopped in front of me. My boner was throbbing after watching Cindy cum so hard. Mike was not finished. He reached down and grabbed my cock. He stroked a few times. He could feel how hard I was.

He looked up and asked "is that what you had in mind?" I simply nodded my head.

With that, he put his hand on the back of my head. I wanted to resist. His dick was covered with Cindy's juice and he wanted me to taste it. "What was I doing?" I thought to myself, but it was too late. He pressed his cock to my lips.

I'm not sure how it happened, but Mike shoved his cock in my mouth. Not deep, but enough for me to taste my wife. I had certainly never done this before. Mike gently began to thrust, encouraging me to take more. With every thrust, I could taste more of Cindy's juice. All of my inhibitions were gone. I sucked, he fucked. It felt odd for me to pleasure him, but I couldn't stop.

He pulled out. I could not figure out why. I wondered if I did something wrong. Instead, I felt him on my dick. He sucked it. He was tugging it. It felt amazing. After a minute or two sucking my dick, he pulled off and started stroking my cock. I exploded. This time I could not be quiet. I gushed everywhere. Cindy heard me but I did not care. I don't know that I have ever cum that hard in my life.

Mike, on the other hand, was still hard as a rock and he was ready to finish the job. He moved back to the table and kissed Cindy on the mouth. He looked deep into her eyes and said "come with me" and he motioned to the bed.

Cindy got on her knees and Mike mounted her from behind. Slow at first, and then deeper. Cindy was ecstatic. Mike had thrust deeper than anyone she had ever been with. For the next 40 minutes, he fucked her in every conceivable position. She orgasmed twice while waiting for Mike to cum. He finally exploded deep inside her. As they lay next to each other, Mike turned to her.

"You are amazing and I hope you enjoyed tonight."

She could barely speak, but managed to say "I did."

Mike looked at her and said "your husband did this especially for you. He is a special man that would give this to his wife!"

"He is" was all she could say.

"We need to reward him" Mike reminded her.

"I have a thought" he said.

Mike whispered his plan in her ear. They smiled at each other and kissed. Then Mike and Cindy climbed out of bed.

She still looked incredible, although I could tell she was spent. Her legs seemed like jello. Mike, on the other hand, was semi-hard again. They both stood in front of me.

Cindy reached down and grabbed Mike's cock. She smiled a wry smile at me, part pleasure and part teasing me. She started working his cock. With every stroke he got harder. Then Mike stepped forward. I was still handcuffed to the chair. His cock was at eye level. Uh oh.

He took another step forward and he reached for the back of my head. His dick moved close to my lips. Before I know it, I had his cock in my mouth. I did not resist. Cindy leaned in from behind the chair.

"That fucking turns me on" she said. "You are making my pussy drip again!"

She disappeared as Mike continued to shove his cock in my mouth. My tongue was working the head of his cock. My own cock was throbbing. I felt Cindy's lips. OMG.

As I sucked Mike, Cindy sucked me. She worked my dick with her tongue. I know I did not measure up to Mike, but she seemed to like it.

Mike looked down and asked "who is going to cum first?"

Less than a minute later, I exploded in Cindy's mouth. She moaned with pleasure trying to suck every drop out of me. Mike pulled out of my mouth and started stroking his cock. In a matter of seconds, he ejaculated all over my chest.

The night ended shortly after that. Mike packed up his stuff and left. He kissed Cindy good night and reminded her "your husband is a special man - go take care of him."

Then he handed her the key to the handcuffs.

Cindy and I finished the night in bed. It was an amazing evening and a special vacation that I will never forget.

12