My Girlfriend & Her Mum Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You needed that didn't you? I didn't think you would ever stop. I didn't mind because I just love the taste of you." Know go and watch the rest of your football match while I try and recover myself."

A while later she came back in and told me she was going to take a shower then come back down to start doing dinner. About twenty minutes had passed and I could her coming back down. The door opened and there she was standing in the doorway with this silky little white dress with a split in the front, which went half way up. She had on high heel sandals on and her hair was done in a bun. She looked like a million dollars.

"You look great Dawn!

"Thanks. I brought it some time ago but never got the chance to wear it, but I thought you might like it."

"I think you look great in it."

"Thanks. You carry on watching the football and I will start the dinner." I put your bag in my bedroom so when you want a shower you know where it is."

All I could smell was Dawn cooking my steak and it made me feel hungry, so I went up stairs and got into the shower. Dawn shouted up to me that it would be ready in about ten minutes. I got out, dried myself of and put on a shirt and jeans and went downstairs to see if it was ready. She had laid the table and put the food out and it looked great. We sat there eating and talking and I couldn't keep my eyes of her. I told her to go put her feet up and I would wash up for her. She took her bottle of wine into the living room and said that she would choose a video for us to watch. I went in and sat next to her on the sofa. She had chosen a romantic comedy, not one that I would of chosen.

It was the longest two hours I had spent watching crap like that, but Dawn wanted to watch it and it was her house. After it had finished she got up and took the film out of the player and put it back on the shelf. She turned round to face me and gave me a little smile. I thought it's time for some action. She slowly walked over to me and just stood right in front of me. She got hold of her thin straps of her dress and lowered it to the floor in one move. She stood there completely naked. She hadn't been wearing any underwear all the time she had been wearing it. I got up from my seat and took hold of her and started to kiss her passionately, probing with my tongue. She broke free and started to undress me. It didn't take long before I was naked as well. She took my hand and led me upstairs to her bedroom. She told me to lie down on the bed. She climbed on and knelt over my head.

"I want you to make me cum with your tongue."

Well I didn't need to be asked twice. I positioned myself and started to lick up and down her pussy, which was already wet. She placed her hands against the wall above the headboard so she could steady herself. She was moaning a little, saying how good I was with my tongue, which gave me an urge to go faster and go in deeper, which I did. I placed both my hands on her ass, squeezing it and pulling it apart to give myself better excess to her cunt. She placed one of her hands on my head, trying to push me even deeper into her.

"Don't stop lover I'm going to cum soon."

She grabbed hold of my head with both hands and really pushed, so I knew she was close to her first orgasm.

"O my godddddd, I'm cummmmming."

She started to shake and scream and all the time I just kept on licking her. She was digging her fingernails into my head, which bloody hurt. I stopped licking so she could recover. She eventually collapsed onto my chest.

"That was fantastic Chris. I have never had an orgasm like that just from someone licking me. Kelly is a really lucky girl if she lets you do that to her. Right now it's my turn to return the favor."

She started to kiss me and slowly work her way down my body until she had reached my semi hard cock. She placed it in her mouth and suck on it, while gently squeezing my balls. It didn't take long to get fully hard, as she was bloody good at giving oral sex.

"Right lover you're as hard as your ever going to be. I want you to fuck me any way you want and I want it as hard as you can."

Just what a man wants to hear. His lover leaving you in charge. I got of the bed and pulled her towards the bottom, so her ass was on the edge. I got hold of her legs and placed them either side of me resting on my shoulders. I got hold of my cock and slowly pushed it into her cunt. She let out a little scream of pleasure. I was all the way in, so I started to get a slow rhythm going. She started to play with her own tits, which really turns me on when I fuck Kelly.

"Goddddddd, I'm cummmmmmmm again."

I pushed in hard, and I could feel her orgasm coming. She tightened her cunt muscles around my cock to try and make me cum as well, but I was not ready yet. I had better ideas up my sleeve.

I withdrew my cock, and let her legs gently fall to the floor. She sat up and looked at me. I got hold of her hand and pulled her up from the bed.

"Lick your juices from my cock and tell me what it tastes like."

She didn't say a word. She just bent down in front of me and licked my cock clean.

I got hold of her and stood her up. I turned her around and bent her over the bed so her hands where resting on the edge. Her lovely ass was staring at me, just waiting for me to decide what to do to her next. I pushed her legs apart and got hold of my cock in my right hand and held her ass with my left and guided my cock at the entrance of her ass. She gently pushed back onto me and the head slipped in.

"Fuck my asshole Chris. I love to feel your cock up there."

I didn't waste any time. I pushed it in till my balls where the only things you could see. I got hold of her hips and started to pull her onto me. She kept on shouting at me to go faster and to fuck her harder. I was fucking her as hard as I could and I knew that I wasn't going to be able to keep this up for long.

"Chris, when you're ready to come, I want you to come all over my tits, ok?".

I was nearly there so I pulled out and turned her around. She sat up resting her back against the headboard. I moved up to her and stood right in front of her on the bed. She got hold of my cock and started to jerk me of. I had both hands against the wall to steady myself.

"Fuck, I'm going to cummmmmm."

And with those words, I started to spurt my cream all over her body, hitting her in the face, on her tits and some even went down her throat. I didn't think that I would ever stop. Dawn had placed her mouth around it to catch the last few drops of cum, which she lapped up. We both had a shower together then finally fell asleep exhausted from the pleasures of our lovemaking.

I was awakened by the sound of running water, which was coming from the shower. I got up and walked towards it. I opened the door and stepped in.

"Is there room for two?"

"Of course there is. Come on in."

So I climbed in behind Dawn. I had to go home after breakfast so I wanted a little more fun before I did. I started to wash her back, then slowly moved down her body until I came to her ass. I started to rub her ass and run my fingers up and down her cunt, which made her, give a little moan. I slowly turned her around and with my other hand started to play with her tits. I opened my mouth and started to kiss her. She responded by placing her tongue as deep down my throat as she could. By this time, my cock had started to respond. I turned her back round so she was facing the wall and slightly bent her over. I got hold of my cock and in one move shoved it straight up her cunt. She shouted out loud because I think it surprised her more than anything else. I got hold of both her tits and really started to fuck her hard this time.

"That feels so fucking good Chris. Fuck me hard and make me cum. I want you to shoot your cum inside of me this time."

I kept pumping into her hard and I knew she was going to have my hot spunk very shortly. I could feel it rising in my balls and I think she could tell as well because she was pushing back onto me. I got hold of her hips and pushed really hard and I started to squirt my love juice deep inside of her and at the same time Dawn started her orgasm. I stopped cumming, and took my cock out from her warm hole, and all I could see was my fluid leaking out onto Dawns inner thighs.

"That was great Chris. Know can you get out so I can clean myself up and make you some breakfast before you have to go home?".

I got out and dried of then got dressed and went downstairs to make a cup of tea. Dawn came down shortly afterwards in her little dressing gown. We both sat down and eat our breakfast before I kissed her goodbye. I told her that I would phone Kelly later on when I knew that she would be home.

"Kelly is that you?"

"Hello mum. How are you? Did you have a good weekend with Chris and did he behave himself."

"We had a good time, but there is something that I want to tell you."

"Don't tell me mum, you spent most the weekend fucking each other."

"How did you know that?"

"Because that's what I wanted to happen. I see you most of the time and I think you are very lonely so I thought that you needed someone to have some fun with."

"But why did you choose Chris."

"Because while he was fucking you I knew that he wouldn't have chosen some little tart from elsewhere that I didn't know."

"Thank you dear. But I have felt so guilty all weekend, hoping that you wouldn't find out." Mind you, you're a very lucky girl to have him because he is a very good lover." I feel very jealous now that you have him to yourself again."

"Well I have had an idea about that."

"What's that then?"

"Well, how about we have a bit of fun with him. Why don't we invite him to stay next weekend and we both can seduce him together."

"That's a great idea, as long as you don't mind."

"Not at all. It will be great fun." I will phone him straight away to tell him to come over."

To be continued...

If I get enough feedback, then I will write the next chapter.

12