All Comments on 'My Girlfriend's Rival Ch. 02'

by en_extase

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments (Page 2)
maxsteelemaxsteele5 months ago

I just will like to say that if the author is still alive, I'll love to read another chapter of this so the three of them can figure out their feelings so we'll know if a threesome happens or if heartbreaking occurs.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Conflict. The amount of thought, lust, deception, manipulation, omission, teasing, and denial to create the desired conditions for this seduction was no little effort and a ton of desire. It makes 'the conquest' seem inevitable.

Well the exclusive relationship is open, now.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hypocrisy. A jealous girlfriend with OC tendencies lusts for her rival while gaslighting her boyfriend for doing the same. Monica is like a Bo Derek manipulating fans into her web of amusing affairs. Sexual entertainment?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

We need chapter 3!

createddestroyercreateddestroyer3 months ago

Needs a part 3 asap!

Gusman300Gusman3003 months ago

I would love to see them start having a threesome and then Monica totally dominating the boyfriend right in front of Jennifer and Jennifer can't stop the seduction of her boyfriend as Monica steals him away from her.

Toro1886Toro18863 months ago

Holy Fuck....this just sizzled !!

GlennJenkoGlennJenko15 days ago

It's a shame the author seemingly will never continue this, because both parts were excellent.

I have to be honest, I wasn't expecting the first part to be on a level with the first, but it was even better. Monica's seduction was so much hotter with the girlfriend and unlike with the first part I sensed the beginnings of a genuine connection between the two women, not just Monica's seduction.

I don't like being the kind to give whole other endings on stories, but I do wonder if it was heading towards the girlfriend and Monica getting together given that more genuine connection I mentioned. Also given Monica's question was if he wanted to watch, not join in.

If I had any complaints, it's that I'd have liked there to be a little more sex between the girls before the boyfriend turned up. And a nitpick, I think Monica should've genuinely forgotten that purse. Could've fit better with her blushing while saying she was "distracted" when she left before. Not much else would've had to change either.

But now I'm rambling. Again, great stories that I thoroughly enjoyed.

TheDemonWhispererTheDemonWhisperer15 days ago

Change of Pov killed it for me. Sad cause pt 1 was good.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous