All Comments on 'My God, What Have I Done?'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What next?

The story focuses around forced exhibition and public spanking. Since the wife is being humiliated and hurt against her will by this, I would have to wonder if she would seek counselling or have a nervous breakdown. Since her husband has absolutely no desire to stop his actions, and shows no love or care for his partner's well being; it looks like this marriage is headed for divorce. The husband doesn't deserve his wife ( or any woman for that matter ) for the way he treats her. J. Lowenstein

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
EXCELLENT!

I loved reading this. It was easy reading and very exciting. You lucky girl!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
luved it

Loved it & I look forward to more, more, more.

Please though try and keep it as real as possible & not try to out do yourself in every episode, it could tend then to get too far fetched.

God, I love this stuff.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice

I told you I'd be watching out for more submissions from you (no pun intended) Nice work, those who are put off by this story have to understand that some people are submissive in their nature and enjoy this humiliation/turn on. The pleasure/pain thing. Perhaps not everyone's cup of tea, but a well written and exciting story.

Thanks,

CB

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Exciting

Exciting and sexually cruel. I agree with previous writer that this may not be to everyones taste, but some of us find it immensely arousing. Critics, I think, miss the point. Firstly this is fiction, not a news report. If we are lucky we get to play these games for real with very understanding partners, but they are conducted in an atmosphere of mutual agreement (however much it may not appear that way). Humiliation is very erotic for some.

I liked your story. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Non- Consentual Pain = erotisism?????????

Almost like hitting your head with a hammer while jacking off!

Well all seriousness aside - when does the erotisism begin for the non-consenting wife????

Nothing personal but what loving wife wouldn't like this.

feelingbravefeelingbraveover 19 years ago
Wonderful!

Sabine, so nice to see some more new material! As usual, very erotic, well written, and so compelling. Clearly there are some who don't understand the female character or why she would allow herself to be treated that way. They may not like it but someday maybe they'll understand it. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A wonderful blend of submission and humiliation!

Ok, so not everyone seems to understand the stories that you write (and write so well). Literotica has more than enough stories to suit all tastes.

You have an excellent grasp of the fine line between submission and humiliation. That being able to relinquish control to another allows one to do things that would not be accepted if they were done of "free will" alone. The secret desires that can only manifest themselves if done in submission.

Thank you for another fine series. Please continue!

KneeLingKneeLingover 19 years ago
A submissive's dream....

Wonderfully teasing to me as a male reader and a humilition dream for a submissive wife.....

LuxxLuxxover 14 years ago
To the non-consenting comment

What kind of loving wife would like this? I would! I should show this to my husband

ErotonautErotonautalmost 13 years ago
Kinky neighbours

As off-the-wall as Rob's reaction to his wife's kink is, it's clear Dan and Liz aren't exactly straight-laced. In fact, it'd be right neighbourly if they put on some kind of display of their own.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Rob is not a loving husband just a sadistic arsehole, Dan and Liz are neighbours not friends

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous