My God, What Have I Done?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,037 Followers

"H-h-h-how could you?"

Rob didn't say a word. He took my hand and led me onto our screen porch. He sat down, unzipped and fished out his cock. Then he turned me so I faced Dan and Liz's house. The screen house had a half wall with screen above it all the way around. Rob pulled me back and I sat on his cock, feeling it bury inside me. I couldn't help myself I was so horny. I began to buck up and down on him, grunting each time I slid down his cock. My breasts were flopping up and down and my hot sore ass was slapping on his thighs.

"Look."

I looked up and almost shrieked. Dan and Liz were standing in their yard, watching. Watching my breasts bouncing and my body lifting up and down. I was horrified, I was embarrassed, and I was horny. I closed my eyes and fucked my husband, fucked him until he came inside me. I felt the hot spurts deep inside and slowed my bucking body. I leaned back against Rob and felt his arms go around me. Then I was lifted up and stood on the floor. I made sure my lower half was hidden. Rob put himself away and smiled at me. Then he took my hand. We went to bed early that night.

I was still humiliated and ashamed as I sucked him erect again and whimpered as my even sorer ass was driven into the mattress once more.

What else could happen to me? What else would Rob, do to me? He was proving to have a great imagination, which I was left to act out for him. It couldn't get any worse, could it? Could it?

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,037 Followers
12